The Posts Of The Liberal/Democrats On Here

I bet their loved ones don't feel that way. Pretty callous.
There is no such as a price that is too high in order to advance the interests of the Democratic Party. Nothing else matters for the left.
I'm still trying to understand how they killed 500,000 people when they weren't even in power. Trumplandian logic is confusing.

I'm still trying to understand how they killed 500,000 people when they weren't even in power. Trumplandian logic is confusing.
Fauci and Cuomo were in charge, how did they do?

Your government masters helped fund the lab that created and released the virus. I'm confident that there is no scenario possible wherein you would not support the party. They could set up death camps as the Nazis did and you'd still support them. Like I said, for folks like you, nothing else matters, just the party!

The Posts Of The Liberal/Democrats On Here

shows that the whole Covid thing was worth it to democrats to help get rid of Trump, even as we're learning it was done on purpose., sick

I think you have it mixed up.

We told you guys from 2015 onwards that Trump was unfit for the presidency. Covid just proved we were right. He had his crisis, and he failed miserably at it.

As far as it be worth it... before Covid broke out, Trump was trailing Biden badly. People were sick of his shit long before the Plague, the Recession and the Riots.
Project much?

We are finding out it was all planned, was Covid worth it to get rid of Trump?
Bullshit! We are not finding that out. That is idiotic!
Read Fauci's E-Mails
Which e mails you lazy fuck? Reference the emails with links and note the portions that you are referring to in your own words. Otherwise post like this are less than worthless
Funny? That's all that you can muster is to give me a funny Floyd61
Just more propf of yur lazyness an intelectual limitations

Fauci and Cuomo were in charge, how did they do?
Cuomo was the POTUS? Fauci his minion? So Trump was just a puppet....wow, what convoluted depths of depravity!

Your government masters helped fund the lab that created and released the virus. I'm confident that there is no scenario possible wherein you would not support the party. They could set up death camps as the Nazis did and you'd still support them. Like I said, for folks like you, nothing else matters, just the party!
I hate to break it to you but that funding was approved and continued during Trump's administration as well...yet...you continue to support your Trumplican masters.

I hate to break it to you but that funding was approved and continued during Trump's administration as well...yet...you continue to support your Trumplican masters.

You're so disingenuous.

Cuomo was the POTUS? Fauci his minion? So Trump was just a puppet....wow, what convoluted depths of depravity!
Trump couldn't stop Cuomo from killing all those people,

Forum List

Back