Zone1 The possible cost of blacks

(1) Let's be fair.

(2) Certain folks did not want to come here.

(3) They were forced to get on jampacked ships and brought here in 1619.

(4) So if anyone is looking for the people responsible for today's America, blame those short-sighted colonists.
Those people and their great-grandchildren are long dead.

(Point taken.)

I agree with your first sentence.

I would not touch your second sentence with a ten-foot pole.
Here is my second sentence, " I think the United States would be a much better country if there were few Negroes here."

You do not seem to be able to refute it either.

Is that what racists are calling themselves now? This country will not revert to the pre-civil rights era, so you should try to find a hobby or something to help you get past your misery.

You have not refuted what I have said. You assume that one must be miserable to tell the truth. I am trying to have a nice polite conversation.

Then you'll be happy to know homicide rates and single parent household rates among black people have been trending downward for many years now. Maybe that will help you get past whatever caused such bitter hatred against black people in you.

BlackCrime 3.jpg

This chart appears to be well documented. It is also plausible, when we consider the costs of our wellare system, criminal justice system, and crimes committed. I did a Google search for it, and I could not fine any credible rebuttals, only a few shouts of "That's Racist!" We should keep in mind that this chart discusses averages, not absolute differences. There are blacks who pay their way, and whites who are dregs of society.

I am posting this chart, not as The Absolute Truth, but as a topic for debate.

View attachment 901118
Makes me yawn.

It was whites that imposed that on Blacks to the detriment of Blacks

Democrat Senator Moynihan said it in the 60's for heavens sake :)

"The steady expansion of welfare programs can be taken as a measure of the steady disintegration of the Negro family structure over the past generation in the United States."

And abortion has wiped all the non-financial supports for advancement of Blacks
1712004997107.png

It even destroyed their once-growing dominance over all other minorities
1712005067551.png

HERE IS THE BEST OVERVIEW I"VE EVER SEEN
Despite the grand myth that black economic progress began or accelerated with the passage of the civil rights laws and “war on poverty” programs of the 1960s, the cold fact is that the poverty rate among blacks fell from 87 percent in 1940 to 47 percent by 1960. This was before any of those programs began.

Over the next 20 years, the poverty rate among blacks fell another 18 percentage points, compared to the 40-point drop in the previous 20 years. This was the continuation of a previous economic trend, at a slower rate of progress, not the economic grand deliverance proclaimed by liberals and self-serving black “leaders.”

…..

Nearly a hundred years of the supposed “legacy of slavery” found most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960. But thirty years after the liberal welfare state found the great majority of black children being raised by a single parent [66%].
I

Racism is not racial realism. Racial realism tells you that race is a construct and does not really exist.

Makes me yawn.

It was whites that imposed that on Blacks to the detriment of Blacks

Democrat Senator Moynihan said it in the 60's for heavens sake :)

"The steady expansion of welfare programs can be taken as a measure of the steady disintegration of the Negro family structure over the past generation in the United States."

And abortion has wiped all the non-financial supports for advancement of Blacks
View attachment 925693

It even destroyed their once-growing dominance over all other minorities
View attachment 925694

HERE IS THE BEST OVERVIEW I"VE EVER SEEN
Despite the grand myth that black economic progress began or accelerated with the passage of the civil rights laws and “war on poverty” programs of the 1960s, the cold fact is that the poverty rate among blacks fell from 87 percent in 1940 to 47 percent by 1960. This was before any of those programs began.

Over the next 20 years, the poverty rate among blacks fell another 18 percentage points, compared to the 40-point drop in the previous 20 years. This was the continuation of a previous economic trend, at a slower rate of progress, not the economic grand deliverance proclaimed by liberals and self-serving black “leaders.”

…..

Nearly a hundred years of the supposed “legacy of slavery” found most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960. But thirty years after the liberal welfare state found the great majority of black children being raised by a single parent [66%].
I
Whites are not responsible for the fact that so many blacks took advantage of the welfare system. One forth of blacks have IQ's below 75. They knew they were incapable of earning the good life, so they chose the easy life on welfare. Those people are useless, and frequently dangerous.

Forum List

Back