The Pope says that the RC Church needs to apologize to gays (etc).

May be, "I bet" sounds like you have no data though.

No one had data on this sort of thing. The RCC priests have no monopoly on pedophilia, but they have lots of money to be given out to lawsuits.

Then we don't have any idea whether or not "there are a lot less pedophile Priests per population that there are in Protestant churches or Christians as a whole".

No, since the RCC has already apologized and paid millions for "the few bad apples" why does this have to be continuously brought up.

Why not talk about the pedophile Rabbis in NY who when found out get shipped off to Israel.

Please do .....

Here read all about it.

pedophiles rabbis who get transferred to israel - Google Search

your search is quite far reaching------I do not see any trend for pedophiles GETTING TRANSFERRED TO ISRAEL---the only reliable citations that came up relate to specific cases that were criminally prosecuted. YOUR title suggests that they are routinely SENT OFF TO HIDE----like your Nazi kith and kin who fled to Argentina to escape the Nuremburg trials

The RCC doesn't need to apologies to gays, but the evangelicals should all get together with one spokesman and apologies,

Who would that be, a spokesman for all the Protestant churches, right, they don't have one.

the catholic church ---for CENTURIES-----incinerated gays

The Catholic Church might do better to focus upon apologizing to all the little boys those nonhomosexual priests buggered.

They already have, and also I bet there are a lot less pedophile Priests per population that there are in Protestant churches or Christians as a whole.
Why would you think that? Probably the #'s are about the same and consistent with the general population.
May be, "I bet" sounds like you have no data though.

No one had data on this sort of thing. The RCC priests have no monopoly on pedophilia, but they have lots of money to be given out to lawsuits.

Then we don't have any idea whether or not "there are a lot less pedophile Priests per population that there are in Protestant churches or Christians as a whole".

Well a Priest is a member of a large organization and Protestant preachers are scattered and can't and aren't counted as whole.

They certainly can be, try "Protestant" as a category. I mean that was your distinction right? Fewer RCC priests than others?

such stats---are by their nature----inaccurate----what I do not understand would be why our dear penny would object if the
Pope feels like apologizing for something. He is a kind of commander in chief of all catholic priests-----the last guy in the CHAIN OF COMMAND----there are no such people in most protestant sects-------except british Anglican------ITS THE QUEEN. Pope Frances is a very affectionate kissy pope---he likes to make everyone happy

such stats---are by their nature----inaccurate----

Then like I said, no data on hand supports her claim.

They already have, and also I bet there are a lot less pedophile Priests per population that there are in Protestant churches or Christians as a whole.
Why would you think that? Probably the #'s are about the same and consistent with the general population.

Well a Priest is a member of a large organization and Protestant preachers are scattered and can't and aren't counted as whole.

They certainly can be, try "Protestant" as a category. I mean that was your distinction right? Fewer RCC priests than others?

such stats---are by their nature----inaccurate----what I do not understand would be why our dear penny would object if the
Pope feels like apologizing for something. He is a kind of commander in chief of all catholic priests-----the last guy in the CHAIN OF COMMAND----there are no such people in most protestant sects-------except british Anglican------ITS THE QUEEN. Pope Frances is a very affectionate kissy pope---he likes to make everyone happy

so? ----it never stopped her before------pay attention---you will see the words "I believe...." as a preamble to some very outlandish historic revisionism

So you can't read?

The RCC doesn't need to apologies to gays, but the evangelicals should all get together with one spokesman and apologies,

Who would that be, a spokesman for all the Protestant churches, right, they don't have one.

guess there are no gay priests then. they been burnt in the fire!!!!

Thanks Irosie!!

Last edited:

Thanks Irosie!!

There are new ones now. The supply has been replenished in the 20th and 21st centuries now that fag-burning has been suspended

Thanks Irosie!!

There are new ones now. The supply has been replenished in the 20th and 21st centuries now that fag-burning has been suspended

Too funny.

Thanks Irosie!!

Too funny.

oh gee----you are a vestal virgin!!!!----LAUGHING AS "FAGS" burn. What do you enjoy more---watching lions eat people or watching "fags" burn?

Thanks Irosie!!

Too funny.

oh gee----you are a vestal virgin!!!!----LAUGHING AS "FAGS" burn. What do you enjoy more---watching lions eat people or watching "fags" burn?

Oh they still burn homosexuals?? Guess there aren't any in the RCC then!! Purged of all sin.According to you homosexuals Priests are burnt.

Thanks Irosie!!

Too funny.

Oh they still burn homosexuals. Guess there aren't any in the RCC then. Purged of all sin.

Not now as far as I know-----I have never been to rome. They used to tie homosexuals together and dump them on the BONFIRE----whilst the vestal virgin/nuns groaned in orgiastic delight. Now---Frances says they can ----EAT THE CRACKER

Thanks Irosie!!

Too funny.

Oh they still burn homosexuals. Guess there aren't any in the RCC then. Purged of all sin.

Not now as far as I know-----I have never been to rome. They used to tie homosexuals together and dump them on the BONFIRE----whilst the vestal virgin/nuns groaned in orgiastic delight. Now---Frances says they can ----EAT THE CRACKER

What in the world does "Eat the Cracker " mean, I'm not from NY.

Too funny.

attend mass and partake of the EUCHARIST. -----in Hebrew the term is KIDDUSH----which refers to the sanctification of
the bread and wine

Too funny.

attend mass and partake of the EUCHARIST. -----in Hebrew the term is KIDDUSH----which refers to the sanctification of
the bread and wine

Ok, but the RCC does not have crackers, we have bread. You grew up in a different environment than I did. The UP of Mi is still and was very different than NY I'm sure. In your day it and Ca was the bread basket of the US, and in Mi we were mainly RC and Lutheran. All of our Priests and Nuns were very nice.

the bread and wine

Ok, but the RCC does not have crackers, we have bread. You grew up in a different environment than I did. The UP of Mi is still and was very different than NY I'm sure. In your day it and Ca was the bread basket of the US, and in Mi we were mainly RC and Lutheran. All of our Priests and Nuns were very nice.

I did not grow up in NY I came to NY as an adult-----in fact a good part of my adult life was NOT spent in NY. In my childhood town-----the following recipe produces a CRACKER-----not "bread" My town was approximately 1/2 protestant and 1/2 catholic-----with a sprinkling of jews when I hit town at age four

COMMUNION WAFERS
2 c. whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 c. oil (6 tbsp.)
1/2 c. water
Sift flour with salt. Blend oil and cold water. Pour over flour and mix into soft ball. Knead a few minutes. Roll out very thin. Mark off with knife into 1 inch squares. Bake in moderate oven at 350 degrees until golden brown.

My maternal grandfather was a baker by trade-----bread includes a longer process----and YEAST

the bread and wine

I did not grow up in NY I came to NY as an adult-----in fact a good part of my adult life was NOT spent in NY. In my childhood town-----the following recipe produces a CRACKER-----not "bread" My town was approximately 1/2 protestant and 1/2 catholic-----with a sprinkling of jews when I hit town at age four

COMMUNION WAFERS
2 c. whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 c. oil (6 tbsp.)
1/2 c. water
Sift flour with salt. Blend oil and cold water. Pour over flour and mix into soft ball. Knead a few minutes. Roll out very thin. Mark off with knife into 1 inch squares. Bake in moderate oven at 350 degrees until golden brown.

My maternal grandfather was a baker by trade-----bread includes a longer process----and YEAST

We do not chew it like a cracker and its white and round, like a host, the shape of the sun, not like Baptist churches where they pass crackers around. What NJ. Same thing.

the bread and wine

COMMUNION WAFERS
2 c. whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 c. oil (6 tbsp.)
1/2 c. water

We do not chew it like a cracker and its white and round, like a host, the shape of the sun, not like Baptist churches where they pass crackers around. What NJ. Same thing.

the sun is called a "host"??? It is a very thin wafer like cracker and ----because of the AMYLASE in the saliva--the
wafer dissolves in the mouth. You remember AMYLASE all health care providers know AMYLASE

the bread and wine

COMMUNION WAFERS
2 c. whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 c. oil (6 tbsp.)
1/2 c. water

the sun is called a "host"??? It is a very thin wafer like cracker and ----because of the AMYLASE in the saliva--the
wafer dissolves in the mouth. You remember AMYLASE all health care providers know AMYLASE

The shape, as Jesus is also the light of the world.

Jesus is the bread of Life, not the cracker of life.

Oh----I should have said WAFER------cracker has other connotations-------I was not aware of the poetic allusion to
Jesus as the "bread of life"-------I had been taught that the wafer-----MYSTERIOUSLY, in a kind of spiritual way turns into
the "body of Christ" A very solemn ceremony----I witnessed it but did not partake. In the very similar "KIDDUSH" ceremony-----the bread stays bread and---LUCKILY the wine
remains wine. ----I have been told that it is not nice to swallow the whole thing

Forum List

Back