The politics of gun control is different from state to state

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
In the political Arena in the United States politicians usually choose one side or the other on gun control.

Gun control is such a political subject especially with the Advent of skyrocketing crime, the political pundits whom comments on politics and politicians tend to be more liberal then the gun owners they are not..

When the political point of specific weapons are subjugated
such as the AR-15
(that political lefties think stands for assault rifle.) I suppose it could

This may sound a bit standoffish but the reason I want an AR-15 is to kill people.
Nobody hunts with an AR-15 for deer in Vermont.

This idea/notion of arming ourselves is a good one. Recent examples might include Ukraine and of course the summer of riots by the Democrats might be another

Take the sheriff here in Florida who made comments I hope he runs for political office here in Florida I wish he was a sheriff in Vermont but vermont is probably the only political gun State once you leave Burlington

a city that was ruined by communist Bernie Sanders
who is a politician that says he might run for political office again
that would mean debates and other political events.

I live in Vermont DC and Florida

and I haven't had to shoot anybody yet..

The Democrats are running out of issues to back conservatives and independents up against the wall...

Last edited:
State rights and borders are now meaningless. Did you know that creep billionaire former NYC mayor stuck his nose and money into our state 3,000 miles away? He purchased non-stop gun control ads full of LIES trying to help Dems pass a gun control measure in our state. Yes his ads of lies fooled enough people into passing it.

• Banned
State rights and borders are now meaningless. Did you know that creep billionaire former NYC mayor stuck his nose and money into our state 3,000 miles away? He purchased non-stop gun control ads full of LIES trying to help Dems pass a gun control measure in our state. Yes his ads of lies fooled enough people into passing it.
I wondered about state reciprocity and trying to obtain records from a different state
in this case Florida

Is there extradition of files between the states

• Banned
The tenth amendment is a pretty creative piece of work

Especially when it comes to elections we're not going through that s*** again

Greasy Jo how many aces you got up your sleeve. .

Vermont has no gun laws anyone with a driver's license from any of the 50 states can carry a concealed handgun in Vermont no permit required

think about that

Also we have those 28 F-35 jet fighters now..

But you can't put that in the brochure

Forum List

Back