The Politics of Google Images...Insane Commie Propaganda!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, the latest non-white hero they have posted is Gabriel Jose de la Concordia Garcia Marquez...sounds like a fucking venereal disease. Anyhoo, Wikipedia claims he is considered one of the most significant authors of the 20th century. :p Wow. Just wow. Folks, if colleges and universities are teaching this madness no wonder there are retarded savages attacking those who want to make America great again. What a piece of shit Gabriel Jose de la Concordia Garcia Marquez was in supporting savagery and war.

Folks, the latest non-white hero they have posted is Gabriel Jose de la Concordia Garcia Marquez...sounds like a fucking venereal disease. Anyhoo, Wikipedia claims he is considered one of the most significant authors of the 20th century. :p Wow. Just wow. Folks, if colleges and universities are teaching this madness no wonder there are retarded savages attacking those who want to make America great again. What a piece of shit Gabriel Jose de la Concordia Garcia Marquez was in supporting savagery and war.

I can't get through his 100 years of solitude, but he is an important author, he won the Nobel Prize for literature.

You don't have to like him, I'm not really a fan, but I know what he's done.

He supported savagery and war huh? And that from an American.

Folks, if colleges and universities are teaching this madness no wonder there are retarded savages attacking those who want to make America great again. What a piece of shit Gabriel Jose de la Concordia Garcia Marquez was in supporting savagery and war.
Yeah. I bet he had a small button.

Apparently, the person who submitted this OP does not know his literature. This spotlights the problem with U.S. schools these days.

Tissue?

Can the maniac calling himself "Reasonable" please spell Snouter correctly! Thanks in advance meh neegah!

This J.E.D. dude is freaking me out with that transexual avatar...By the way Facebook is giving me all kinds of issues for me posting my naked body there. WTF?

I can't get through his 100 years of solitude,
I managed it, just. Wasn't worth the effort.

You're better than me.

I had to read it in Spanish, but couldn't get far, so decided to do it in English and realized it wasn't my Spanish, it was the book.

Also did the same with It, Stephen King's book. Half way through and I'm falling asleep.

I had to read it in Spanish, but couldn't get far, so decided to do it in English and realized it wasn't my Spanish, it was the book.
I must admit I had wondered whether it was the fault of the translation.

No, it's the fault of characters having the same names throughout the book which means you don't really identify with the characters properly because you're confused as to who is who, and also that similar things keep happen that makes the book uninteresting as you move through it.

Some people might find this a challenge. I also read Vargas Llosa and he had a book where you were supposed to figure out who was narrating the story every chapter, maybe in English I'd have been able to do this, I don't know, but in Spanish no chance.

One reason why they were considered good writers is that they could get the brain working overtime, but for many people reading isn't about struggling through something that makes your brain work overtime, it's about relaxing.

Also did the same with It, Stephen King's book. Half way through and I'm falling asleep.

the title was missing two letters. An S and an H .

I wouldn't go that far. I was in traveling and gave up when I got really ill. The writing was good, it was just so fucking sllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, he describes everything way too much.

I'm reading the opposite right now, I forget the name, it's on my Kindle but called "nightmare" or something, Swedish crime writing. Not great writing, but quick pace and excellent story line.

I wouldn't go that far. I was in traveling and gave up when I got really ill. The writing was good, it was just so fucking sllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, he describes everything way too much.

I'm reading the opposite right now, I forget the name, it's on my Kindle but called "nightmare" or something, Swedish crime writing. Not great writing, but quick pace and excellent story line.

Just not a fan of Steven King, but to each his own. I wish I had more time to read.

Forum List

Back