The politicians involved in the states/cities devastated say Trump has done a fine job.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Democrat & Republican alike. So knock off the bullshit you hacks. And yes, I think everyone involved, both democrats & republicans have done the best they can considering the circumstances.
The first lady's shoes & Trumps phrasing of words do nothing to hinder or detract from ongoing efforts.
Evacuating a city of millions was not an option either so get off the Mayors ass.

Stop proving yourself to be the worst of the worst and try to find a way to contribute to the situation.

Democrat & Republican alike. So knock off the bullshit you hacks. And yes, I think everyone involved, both democrats & republicans have done the best they can considering the circumstances.
The first lady's shoes & Trumps phrasing of words do nothing to hinder or detract from ongoing efforts.
Evacuating a city of millions was not an option either so get off the Mayors ass.

Stop proving yourself to be the worst of the worst and try to find a way to contribute to the situation.
So many links. So many quotes. Love your thread!

• Banned

Fuck off and turn on your tv shithead. There is wall to wall coverage and endless interviews repeated.

Fuck off and turn on your tv shithead. There is wall to wall coverage and endless interviews repeated.
You don't make a claim and just use "People I saw on TV but whose names I can't tell you" as sources. Make your thread informative so people don't think you're making things up.

I saw that Olbermann went full drama queen over Trump's visit.

Of course, he'd have gone full drama queen had Trump NOT visited.

Keith's a complete loon.. shoulda stuck with baseball... I actually liked him.

• Banned

You don't make a claim and just use "People I saw in TV but whose names I can't tell you" as sources. Make your thread informative so people don't think you're making things up.
I don't make things up. Stop projecting yourself on me.

If I was know to be a liar then WTF are you doing in this thread? A smart person ignores those who lie. So click ignore or STFU

You don't make a claim and just use "People I saw on TV but whose names I can't tell you" as sources. Make your thread informative so people don't think you're making things up.

nitpicking twat is gonna nitpick,,,,

GIYF.

Can we have some honesty here?
Trump has actually done nothing yet, it's just plain to early. The recovery stage hasn't even started yet, it's not even close. The bases which Trump's response will be judged in the aftermath.

All he can do is put federal agencies and the military on alert for when the locals call for aid. So far no local has screamed about not being able to get something they asked for.

Are any Democrats attacking and trying to destroy the poliical career of Texas' governor for accepting the President's help? Just wondering.

That aside, how about a shout out to the real heros? The guys and gals who jumped up to help out? We only barely knew Trump was here. Recognize those who DID, not the political elite who take credibility for it being done.

Are any Democrats attacking and trying to destroy the poliical career of Texas' governor for accepting the President's help? Just wondering.

No. Just for being Republican.

And op is right. If Trump was screwing this up we wouldn't be listening to whining about melania's shoes or Joel olsteen

That aside, how about a shout out to the real heros? The guys and gals who jumped up to help out? We only barely knew Trump was here. Recognize those who DID, not the political elite who take credibility for it being done.
This thread isn't about the hero's. It's about the asshats on this forum.

This thread isn't about the hero's. It's about the asshats on this forum.

I get ya. But take heart, there are still normal folks out there. Good folks.

And op is right. If Trump was screwing this up we wouldn't be listening to whining about melania's shoes or Joel olsteen
Meanwhile North Korea flies missiles over Japan, Trump expands the Afghan war, and Mattis shuts down Trump's transgender ban and we hear nothing about it. But of course, that doesn't fit your vast media conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile North Korea flies missiles over Japan, Trump expands the Afghan war, and Mattis shuts down Trump's transgender ban and we hear nothing about it. But of course, that doesn't fit your vast media conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Maybe you would feel better if you had a little old lady to punch in the face while you listen to "my war"?

Maybe you would feel better if you had a little old lady to punch in the face while you listen to "my war"?
That a thing where you're from? :cuckoo:

Na, just pointing out that you get hard watching spoild rich kids punch old people's because you are to fat, oldnlazy and brokento to do it your self. That and a pretty big coward. And you are a hipster to. You can't even recognize a black flag song, lol. What poser.

Na, just pointing out that you get hard watching spoild rich kids punch old people's because you are to fat, oldnlazy and brokento to do it your self. That and a pretty big coward. And you are a hipster to. You can't even recognize a black flag song, lol. What poser.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back