The Political Enemies of Donald Trump:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
This is written in the Conspiracy Theories section even though it could be in the political debate region.

Many of you that voted for Trump write like the left are the only ones that want to rid our political circus of Trump but Trump has plenty of enemies on the the right as he does on the left...

As those of you focusing on Pelosi and House Democrats you should focus more on McConnell, Romney, Graham and even Cruz and Rubio and why?

Trump has made many enemies from the Clinton's to the Bush and McCain family!

What did you guys expect and did you truly believe Trump was not going to be taken down after his birther nonsense, going after Bill and Hillary Clinton and pissing off the Bush family?

Do you truly think Ted Cruz is not smiling behind closed doors at how Trump is being ran through the mud?

Now let me say this and Trump Ukraine nonsense would have not been a true issue had it been let say George W. Bush or Obama and why?

Well they knew not to piss off those that could take them down!

Trump has made plenty of enemies and to say the left is the only side looking to boot him is, well naive!

Now I know you Trump voters will write my opinion is ignorant but let remember this is the same Trump that went after Ted Cruz wife, so do you think Cruz is not thinking he prefer Pence if given the chance?

Trump if Impeached might discover the Senate is more of the enemy and assasination of Trump political career will be seen and you Trump voters will see that going after powerful political families will destroy your entire life and your family will not be protected either...

When this is all over many Trump voters will be in denial but reality is Trump is looking at the end of his political career and Pelosi with McConnell will remind the rich just cut the checks and stay out of politics...

Now enjoy because remember the Bush, Romney and Clinton family will stop at no cost to exact revenge against Trump...

Now back to blaming Pelosi and ignoring the true enemies of Trump...

Last edited:
This is written in the Conspiracy Theories section even though it could be in the political debate region.

Many of you that voted for Trump write like the left are the only ones that want to rid our political circus of Trump but Trump has plenty of enemies on the the right as he does on the left...

As those of you focusing on Pelosi and House Democrats you should focus more on McConnell, Romney, Graham and even Cruz and Rubio and why?

What did you guys expect and did you truly believe Trump was not going to be taken down after his birther nonsense, going after Bill and Hillary Clinton and pissing off the Bush family?

Do you truly think Ted Cruz is not smiling behind closed doors at how Trump is being ran through the mud?

Now let me say this and Trump Ukraine nonsense would have not been a true issue had it been let say George W. Bush or Obama and why?

Trump has made plenty of enemies and to say the left is the only side looking to boot him is, well naive!

Now I know you Trump voters will write my opinion is ignorant but let remember this is the same Trump that went after Ted Cruz wife, so do you think Cruz is not thinking he prefer Pence if given the chance?

Trump if Impeached might discover the Senate is more of the enemy and assasination of Trump political career will be seen and you Trump voters will see that going after powerful political families will destroy your entire life and your family will not be protected either...

When this is all over many Trump voters will be in denial but reality is Trump is looking at the end of his political career and Pelosi with McConnell will remind the rich just cut the checks and stay out of politics...

Now enjoy because remember the Bush, Romney and Clinton family will stop at no cost to exact revenge against Trump...

I think they are ALL crooked and vengeful. But you tackle the first enemy you come upon and then move thru in order. The 2020 election may show something or nothing-even nothing will show us something. Yes Trump did go after the good ole boys and he may yet pay heavily, but I say take it as far you can Donnie.

• Banned

I think they are ALL crooked and vengeful. But you tackle the first enemy you come upon and then move thru in order. The 2020 election may show something or nothing-even nothing will show us something. Yes Trump did go after the good ole boys and he may yet pay heavily, but I say take it as far you can Donnie.

He might be able to take Hillary, Bill and Barack down but the Bush family will destroy him if he tries to take them down.

George W. Bush is a man that enjoy vengeance and George is not forgiving when it come to personally attacking his family or close family friends like Ted Cruz...

As I wrote Trump made a lot of enemies and those names on that list are some of the most powerful American families with deep rooted connections...

Forum List

Back