The Plague of Single Motherhood

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Damn, the dude took off the gloves, spit on his hands, and raised the black flag......100% correct too.....Single mothers, especially of the baby making variety, are just felon factories.

Best 10:46 minutes you can spend. ;)

80% of divorces are initiated by women.

There are males who are pond-scum, and there always have been, but that's not what you're seeing here. Our average lifestyle is so opulent that having a male parent present is seen as being optional for women.

I was seeing a woman who asked me if I would do the honors of depositing my seed but not stick around after. I declined. I also knew a woman at work who said "all I want is his baby and then his job is done, I don't need him anymore". I called her selfish and was attacked for such an opinion. Online profiles as I try and meet online friends-only (quite a_few.gay men have messaged me) I have noticed MANY womens profiles are divorced with kids. Many of them aging and alone. As.I am alone now. It's a cruel.world and women believe the fairy tale movies they watch. Some sound grounded but most are lost and will expire alone. Sad,.no?

Last edited:
Oh deary , deary dear .

The mind of the male constantly amazes .
The weaker sex .Mostly in the head .

Damn, the dude took off the gloves, spit on his hands, and raised the black flag......100% correct too.....Single mothers, especially of the baby making variety, are just felon factories.

There are males who are pond-scum, and there always have been, but that's not what you're seeing here. Our average lifestyle is so opulent that having a male parent present is seen as being optional for women.

Love this guy! Where can I hear more of him?

Edit. Nevermind. Found him on YT.

Last edited:
Lots of Americans grow up in single parent households and don't turn out to be criminals. The dirty little secret is that unborn Americans who could grow up to lead successful productive lives are terminated because young women are often intimidated by their male partners to end the life inside them so that the guy wouldn't have to waste his drug money on child support. Women are often blamed for the deaths of unborn children but it's usually the liberal guy who ends up walking away.

Wow! More good stuff from Paul Elam and another star of the Men's Rights movements. Finally, anti-feminism!

It's not entirely the woman's fault

men push sex on women a lot of the time, steal their virginity

It is the fault of a Christ-less society

Forum List

Back