The Pfizer failure.....THIRD dose needed within a year

Yep, makes sense to need a booster shot, especially with these new strains/variants coming full force at us....

I love it that this new MRNA technology can easily change or boost the vaccine, depending on what happens with variants. This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society! It's like the discovery of penicillin! Fingers crossed, it continues to go well....
cant wait till this poison takes effect on you years from now and see how excited you are about the vaccine then. :auiqs.jpg:what you have to say about that post when that happens years down the road.
But you could die of Covid by then. You roll your dice and I'll roll mine.

What is China going to do to make it right? Apologize to the world for staying silent about the virus until they could no longer hide it? Apologies about the fake numbers they put out? I don't give a damn what China is doing or going to do.
If a booster shot is required, China won't hesitate to do what is right!

Your personal frothing at the mouth is of no interest to me.

A proposal for you: China developed the Corona virus in a lab and so was very well prepared to handle infections of their own people.
China knew and understood that American political dogma could be used to convince the people that it was a fake virus. (growing suspicion of Trump being a covert asset to China)

If it all ended in just 600,000 American deaths then it would be considered a chem/bio warfare failure by China. The new strains and mutations are appearing to put that in question!

Have I said it in a way that you and your fellow Americans would want it said, if you were capable of putting you screeching and frothing at the mouth, into words?

This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society
You have no idea what this vaccine could do.
Acting like it hung the moon is ignorant.
You have no idea what the virus will do to you short or long term So you're rolling the dice as well.
I would rather take my chances with a virus that has an extremely low death rate over injecting experimental technology into my body lol

I think most people understood that like the flu shot there would be a booster needed.

Of course, that was likely and never did Pfizer never say otherwise. Once again a kook starts a thread with a lie. Without lies most of the faux conservative Trump Supporters would be dumb (and I use dumb in both of its meanings).

Pfizer kinda left out the part about needing a THIRD shot. Never said otherwise? Yea they did. They said you needed TWO shots, not THREE. Get your head out of your ass.

You're a damn liar, or you are brainwashed by the right wing media talking heads.

What is China going to do to make it right? Apologize to the world for staying silent about the virus until they could no longer hide it? Apologies about the fake numbers they put out? I don't give a damn what China is doing or going to do.

A proposal for you: China developed the Corona virus in a lab and so was very well prepared to handle infections of their own people.
China knew and understood that American political dogma could be used to convince the people that it was a fake virus. (growing suspicion of Trump being a covert asset to China)

If it all ended in just 600,000 American deaths then it would be considered a chem/bio warfare failure by China. The new strains and mutations are appearing to put that in question!

Have I said it in a way that you and your fellow Americans would want it said, if you were capable of putting you screeching and frothing at the mouth, into words?

Never did I say the Coronavirus was made in a lab. So, you have no clue about what I was saying.

I don't give a damn about how China is doing anything. They lied to the world from the beginning of this outbreak. Their numbers don't mesh, the timeline doesn't mesh. China has lied about the lead paint in toys, they lied about their sheet rock, they lied about the virus. They keep lying, I have no reason to believe anything they say.

Your defense of China is of no interest to me.

Never did I say the Coronavirus was made in a lab. So, you have no clue about what I was saying.

I don't give a damn about how China is doing anything. They lied to the world from the beginning of this outbreak. Their numbers don't mesh, the timeline doesn't mesh. China has lied about the lead paint in toys, they lied about their sheet rock, they lied about the virus. They keep lying, I have no reason to believe anything they say.

Your defense of China is of no interest to me.
China messed up so much because during the first attempt at gathering data Chinese politics never left the room (paraphrasing a member of that first group). China messed up but will never accept blame. China messed up and lied, tried to cover up their evidence, and alas...the initial group of investigators found squat. No surprise for anyone who is familiar with China's "save face at all costs" top priority. The fact that experts cannot agree supports the evidence was buried. We can only hope the next group that's going in will be capable of learning the truth. I hate to doubt but considering it's now over a year out....I will still hold out hope but it's going to take effort.

China messed up so much because during the first attempt at gathering data Chinese politics never left the room (paraphrasing a member of that first group). China messed up but will never accept blame. China messed up and lied, tried to cover up their evidence, and alas...the initial group of investigators found squat. No surprise for anyone who is familiar with China's "save face at all costs" top priority. The fact that experts cannot agree supports the evidence was buried. We can only hope the next group that's going in will be capable of learning the truth. I hate to doubt but considering it's now over a year out....I will still hold out hope but it's going to take effort.
Of primary importance to China is the fact that they limited the deaths to the Corona virus to something in the vicinity of 5000.

America's incidence of death to the virus would be something close to 4000 times that, per capita difference considered.

America is the greatest military power on the face of the earth by far, but now can claim superiority on one more factor!

Of primary importance to China is the fact that they limited the deaths to the Corona virus to something in the vicinity of 5000.

America's incidence of death to the virus would be something close to 4000 times that, per capita difference considered.

America is the greatest military power on the face of the earth by far, but now can claim superiority on one more factor!

Evidence tells a different story about China. China did not limit deaths because they could have stopped it from spreading in its early phase.

Fact: "The censorship on Jan. 1 of eight doctors who tried to issue an early warning has become a lightning rod for public anger over the government’s slow initial response. But it’s now emerged that there were at least four other key moments in which authorities could’ve slowed the spread of the virus if they had acted more quickly to educate the public and limit travel and mass gatherings."

Fact: China delayed giving WHO crucial information when it could have containted virus.

Fact: "After SARS, Chinese health officials built an infectious disease reporting system to evade political meddling. But when the coronavirus emerged, so did fears of upsetting Beijing." After doctors in Wuhan began treating clusters of patients stricken with a mysterious pneumonia in December, the reporting was supposed to have been automatic. Instead however, hospitals deferred to local health officials who, over a political aversion to sharing bad news, withheld information about cases from the national reporting system — keeping Beijing in the dark and delaying the response. Even after Beijing got involved, local officials set narrow criteria for confirming cases, leaving out information that could have provided clues that the virus was spreading among humans.

Evidence tells a different story about China. China did not limit deaths because they could have stopped it from spreading in its early phase.

Fact: "The censorship on Jan. 1 of eight doctors who tried to issue an early warning has become a lightning rod for public anger over the government’s slow initial response. But it’s now emerged that there were at least four other key moments in which authorities could’ve slowed the spread of the virus if they had acted more quickly to educate the public and limit travel and mass gatherings."

Fact: China delayed giving WHO crucial information when it could have containted virus.

Fact: "After SARS, Chinese health officials built an infectious disease reporting system to evade political meddling. But when the coronavirus emerged, so did fears of upsetting Beijing." After doctors in Wuhan began treating clusters of patients stricken with a mysterious pneumonia in December, the reporting was supposed to have been automatic. Instead however, hospitals deferred to local health officials who, over a political aversion to sharing bad news, withheld information about cases from the national reporting system — keeping Beijing in the dark and delaying the response. Even after Beijing got involved, local officials set narrow criteria for confirming cases, leaving out information that could have provided clues that the virus was spreading among humans.
600,000 : success :: 5000 : failure.
You're trying to blow smoke up and American dead dog's ass.

Fact: "After SARS, Chinese health officials built an infectious disease reporting system to evade political meddling. But when the coronavirus emerged, so did fears of upsetting Beijing." After doctors in Wuhan began treating clusters of patients stricken with a mysterious pneumonia in December, the reporting was supposed to have been automatic. Instead however, hospitals deferred to local health officials who, over a political aversion to sharing bad news, withheld information about cases from the national reporting system — keeping Beijing in the dark and delaying the response. Even after Beijing got involved, local officials set narrow criteria for confirming cases, leaving out information that could have providedues that the virus was spreading among humans.
600,000 : success :: 5000 : failure.
You're trying to blow smoke up and American dead dog's ass.
Most of the world distrusts China..and rightly so due to past and current actions. Give it a rest. Your posts are wear with anti-US this and that. I can only guess as to your motive to post. You are in a specific errr...subset for sure! Carry on...I knew from last time you'd go all silly whenever you lack substance.

This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society
You have no idea what this vaccine could do.
Acting like it hung the moon is ignorant.
Of course.....

But the same thing on ALL NEW medical advances, no one knew penicillin would be a gift from God to save lives (and add 20years to our life expectancy overnight) no one knew measles and small pox vaccinations would eradicate the diseases, no one knew flu vaccines could drastically reduce deaths from it.... No one knew chemo and radiation could beat some cancers....

It's simply a leap of faith and trust in scientists, until years pass by....

Last edited:

And there you really believe their BS? The were the first to discover the virus, they didn't know what it was or what caused it, it showed up in December. in a densely populated area the have had only 4600 deaths?

So the largest population in the world with 1.4 billion people, the infected rate is 95th in the world? 57th in the world in total deaths, deaths per million is 194th? No country is even close to their numbers, they have totally lied and there is no way a totally sane person can look at these numbers and even pretend the are true.

And there you really believe their BS? The were the first to discover the virus, they didn't know what it was or what caused it, it showed up in December. in a densely populated area the have had only 4600 deaths?

So the largest population in the world with 1.4 billion people, the infected rate is 95th in the world? 57th in the world in total deaths, deaths per million is 194th? No country is even close to their numbers, they have totally lied and there is no way a totally sane person can look at these numbers and even pretend the are true.
They did shut Wuhan province down for 4 to 6 weeks, a complete lockdown and quarantine....So this did slow their spread and deaths, greatly.

At the same time, they still are likely lying about their death counts.

They did shut Wuhan province down for 4 to 6 weeks, a complete lockdown and quarantine....So this did slow their spread and deaths, greatly.

By that time it was reportedly too late.

Wishful thinking needs to be backed up by evidence. Otherwise you just come off an another blood thirsty and hateful American.

Racism could also be a factor?

Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

That is not a failure. "warp Speed" was just that, and more time was needed.
Still, a life-savor and that is the idea, yes? As testing continues, better results are ahead.

Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

That is not a failure. "warp Speed" was just that, and more time was needed.
Still, a life-savor and that is the idea, yes? As testing continues, better results are ahead.
When the official trial phase is complete, perhaps more will sign on. That's 2023 yes?

New Topics

Forum List

Back