The "patience" of illegals is wearing thin

What would you rather live in a trailerpark full of blacks whites gays mexicans jew or Arabs? In what order?
Blacks rednecks in trailer parks are cool as shit.
Mexicans, I love their women.
Jews...don't live in tp
Arabs, despite what I say, are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet.
Gays...don't really care to hear them buttfuck
White trash is the scum of the world. Crackheads, meth heads, whores, and drunks.
Omg I went up north michigan. All white town. No jobs. Everyone hunts then goes to the bar and talks about hunting. Then we go to this guys house and the girl had horrible teeth and diabetes and they were smoking and playing eucher. It was so depressing. The hottest girl was wearing close 5 years out of style and a bad haircut. She was wearing a dress you'd wear if you were a bridesmaid. Pathetic!

I love the country but not the rednecks.
redneck and white trash are two separate entities. White rednecks are cool...white trash is what you described...inbred trailer trash blaming blackie for their failures.
I'm sure these people were racist because they dont know any blacks. Usually the more you know the less you stereotype all blacks. Like i know 90% of all blacks are good people. I just ask you to do something about the 10%. Get it down to 5% like us white people.
69% of all criminals are white. At least in 2011. Probably higher now.

FBI Table 43
Give it
I'm sure these people were racist because they dont know any blacks. ....

What an illogical douche.

I know this you little pussy because I moved from the hood to an all white neighborhood and the most racist kids were the ones who never even met a black before. If you don't understand that then maybe your stupid. Did I hurt your white feelings?

When I went up north it was exactly like the dueling banjos scene in deliverance. Google it. That's what hillbilly red neck hicks look like to me.

Blacks rednecks in trailer parks are cool as shit.
Mexicans, I love their women.
Jews...don't live in tp
Arabs, despite what I say, are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet.
Gays...don't really care to hear them buttfuck
White trash is the scum of the world. Crackheads, meth heads, whores, and drunks.
Omg I went up north michigan. All white town. No jobs. Everyone hunts then goes to the bar and talks about hunting. Then we go to this guys house and the girl had horrible teeth and diabetes and they were smoking and playing eucher. It was so depressing. The hottest girl was wearing close 5 years out of style and a bad haircut. She was wearing a dress you'd wear if you were a bridesmaid. Pathetic!

redneck and white trash are two separate entities. White rednecks are cool...white trash is what you described...inbred trailer trash blaming blackie for their failures.
I'm sure these people were racist because they dont know any blacks. Usually the more you know the less you stereotype all blacks. Like i know 90% of all blacks are good people. I just ask you to do something about the 10%. Get it down to 5% like us white people.

FBI Table 43
Your lucky but not really. Arrests were down in 2014 but whites were still the biggest criminals again by far.

Five things we learned from the FBI s big report on crime - The Washington Post

"White men made up a significant majority of the people arrested in the United States last year. A hefty majority of all people arrested were white(68.9 percent), with more than twice as many white people arrested (6.2 million) as black people (2.5 million)."

You make up 12% of the population.

Then why do you complain america is racist towards blacks? Seems like were getting picked on not you

And this is all crime. Blacks dominate violent crime.

FBI Table 43
Your lucky but not really. Arrests were down in 2014 but whites were still the biggest criminals again by far.

"White men made up a significant majority of the people arrested in the United States last year. A hefty majority of all people arrested were white(68.9 percent), with more than twice as many white people arrested (6.2 million) as black people (2.5 million)."

Then why do you complain america is racist towards blacks? Seems like were getting picked on not you

I dont complain. I point out things like the FBI admitting they police Blacks differently and other retired police chiefs admitting white cops are afraid of Black men. If it was the same treatment there would be virtually no Black people arrested. Even with all that way more whites get arrested. When are you going to fix the problems in your white neighborhoods?

FBI Table 43

I dont complain. I point out things like the FBI admitting they police Blacks differently and other retired police chiefs admitting white cops are afraid of Black men. If it was the same treatment there would be virtually no Black people arrested. Even with all that way more whites get arrested. When are you going to fix the problems in your white neighborhoods?

What you do is get defensive when I point out the same thing black community leaders say about the black community.

And can you blame cops? Even black cops treat blacks differently.

Last note I wore a ski mask into a store. No one thought I was robbing the place.

And keep in mind when you say whites your lumping Russian italian Arab hispanic european. Hell you're probably including asians as white. So congrats 12% of blacks aren't as bad as the other 88% of us.

All I know is there is no comparison in Michigan the blacks in Detroit flint and Saginaw commit more crime than all us whites combined. Maybe whites are worse than blacks in Alaska where there are like 2 blacks living there.

You guys think it's so easy? You are fighting the U.S. gov. La Raza, and the ACLU. Why else do you think think the border patrol was ordered to look the other way and not arrest the drunk driver illegals? Why do you think the ACLU fights against E verify? Why do you thinks states like California have become sanctuary states? Why do you think the gov released thousand of illegals from prison onto the streets and didn't deport them? Wise up and look at the Whole picture not just isolated events!

You guys think it's so easy? You are fighting the U.S. gov. La Raza, and the ACLU. Why else do you think think the border patrol was ordered to look the other way and not arrest the drunk driver illegals? Why do you think the ACLU fights against E verify? Why do you thinks states like California have become sanctuary states? Why do you think the gov released thousand of illegals from prison onto the streets and didn't deport them? Wise up and look at the Whole picture not just isolated events!

The ACLU can't stop the government from raiding and fining companies that hire illegals. Take away the jobs illegals will go home.

You can't expect illegals to stop coming when the jobs are here.

If you couldn't find work in america but Canada paid $200,000 a year would you not go because its "illegal?". The only thing that would stop you is if those jobs didn't exist. Why are american employers hiring illegals?

The illegals should arm themselves and have an all out assault on the government to get their rights.

Obama and his snake party has been trying to stir up a civil war within our country from day one of his election. First they started with black people and white police shootings, and then they went onto illegal immigrants and they are now threatening us with harm if you don't give them what they want

we tried to warn you people

they should all be tried with treason

The ACLU can't stop the government from raiding and fining companies that hire illegals. Take away the jobs illegals will go home.

If you couldn't find work in america but Canada paid $200,000 a year would you not go because its "illegal?". The only thing that would stop you is if those jobs didn't exist. Why are american employers hiring illegals?

Hey! Bobo the guy you voted into office twice just tried to give 4 million illegals the right to work here in the US, until the federal judge stopped him, you really think he's going to allow raids on the employers? You people need to wise up! If the gov. Was serious E verify would have happened years ago!

Hey! Bobo the guy you voted into office twice just tried to give 4 million illegals the right to work here in the US, until the federal judge stopped him, you really think he's going to allow raids on the employers? You people need to wise up! If the gov. Was serious E verify would have happened years ago!

Clinton and Obama do go after illegal employers. Bush did not. Look it up.

And you guys control both houses and most governor seats. What's walker doing about it? You gonna punt on this question?

Go get the illegal employers who hire illegals! What liberal will complain?

Then even bleeding hearts can't cry we're throwing them out. No we are not. They are just leaving because the jobs went away.

America use to be the greatest place on earth. Maybe us liberals should move to Canada Australia or germany where they now have it better than us when it comes to quality of life upward mobility and income equality. You can have the cheap illegal labor. You give capitalism a black eye.

Go get the illegal employers who hire illegals! What liberal will complain?

Then even bleeding hearts can't cry we're throwing them out. No we are not. They are just leaving because the jobs went away.

America use to be the greatest place on earth. Maybe us liberals should move to Canada Australia or germany where they now have it better than us when it comes to quality of life upward mobility and income equality. You can have the cheap illegal labor. You give capitalism a black eye.

Obama and holder will smack you down hard for picking on their illegals! They gave away your job. Now you can deal with it.

"Gee, I wish we had more illegal aliens living in our neighborhood".....

..... said no one ever.

I bet legal mexicans want the illegals out too. This is just the rich who want to continue hiring illegals using the bleeding hearts which may look big in a rally but really speak for very few of us. And I'm a liberal. They gotta go.

I always hear that "legal" Mexicans want them out too, but where are they then ?
All's I ever see is thousands in the streets marching for amnesty, and I doubt the ones making the most noise are all illegal.

I think the real truth is, the majority of Hispanics are in favor of amnesty for other Hispanics. They might not all openly admit it, but I'm betting that's the actual truth.

Oh, so their patience is wearing thin ? THEIR PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN ?!!!!!!!!
WELL TOO FUCKING BAD, MY PATIENCE WORE THIN YEARS AGO HAVING TO DEAL WITH POLITICIANS WHO WON'T LIFT A GODDAMN FINGER TO STOP THIS MOTHER FUCKING INVASION FROM SOUTH OF OUR BORDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK ALL OF YOU ILLEGALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patience wearing thin

Immigrants in US feel stuck after judge blocks Obama orders
TUCSON, Arizona (AP) — Brenda Armendariz, her husband and their twoMexico-born children were hoping to resolve their constant fears of being deported after PresidentBarack Obama issued his latest executive orders on immigration.
But now that a federal judge in Texas has blocked Obama's efforts to protect 4 million more immigrants, her family is disillusioned and her children feel stuck as the president's offer of temporary legal status moves frustratingly beyond their reach.

About a third of the immigrants now living in the United States illegally would be eligible for temporary protection if Obama's latest orders are upheld in court, either because they were brought to the U.S. as children or because their own children have legal status in the country.

But the advances and retreats on reform have been so frequent over the years that many thousands of immigrants who are already eligible for protection have given up for now — they aren't applying for the work permits and Social Security numbers they are entitled to under Obama's first executive order in 2012.

There are a litany of reasons why, including general distrust of the government, fear they'll be deported, and the nearly $500 in fees it costs to apply. But the constant uncertainty created by Washington's political divide also keeps them away.

About 150 people have reached out to Arizona immigration attorney Lance Wells this week, reacting with bafflement, fear and dismay to the latest reversal, he said. His message: "Be patient guys. We kind of knew this would be coming."

But their patience is wearing thin.

Armendariz and her husband came to Tucson a decade ago with a son and daughter, meaning to stay just long enough to earn some cash and head home to the Mexican state of Sonora. Instead, they overstayed their visas and settled down. Those children are now 21 and 13, joined by two American citizen siblings: a 3-year-old boy and a one-month-old girl.

Like so many other immigrants, this family has "mixed status," and the mother, father and two oldest children didn't qualify for protection under Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA program, nearly three years ago.

With the goal of keeping such families together, Obama's executive orders announced in November would have applied to the older siblings starting on Wednesday, and the parents starting in May.

Immigrants in US feel stuck after judge blocks Obama orders - Yahoo News

Who is paying them to work? Let's go after the people employing them so they go home. Theyre here for the job. Take away the job take away the reason to be here.

Every employer from the corporation all the way down to the small time contractor should go to jail if they knowingly hire an illegal IMO.
Romney hired them and republicans voted for him.

I'll repeat, ANYONE who KNOWINGLY hires an illegal should go to jail.
The severity of their offense would dictate the harshness of the punishment.

"Gee, I wish we had more illegal aliens living in our neighborhood".....

..... said no one ever.

I bet legal mexicans want the illegals out too. This is just the rich who want to continue hiring illegals using the bleeding hearts which may look big in a rally but really speak for very few of us. And I'm a liberal. They gotta go.

I always hear that "legal" Mexicans want them out too, but where are they then ?
All's I ever see is thousands in the streets marching for amnesty, and I doubt the ones making the most noise are all illegal.

I think the real truth is, the majority of Hispanics are in favor of amnesty for other Hispanics. They might not all openly admit it, but I'm betting that's the actual truth.
Golly Gee, DD...do you think they are all the same. Just like white people...there are liberals and conservatives and athiests and criminals and welfare queens, and meth heads.

Oh, so their patience is wearing thin ? THEIR PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN ?!!!!!!!!
WELL TOO FUCKING BAD, MY PATIENCE WORE THIN YEARS AGO HAVING TO DEAL WITH POLITICIANS WHO WON'T LIFT A GODDAMN FINGER TO STOP THIS MOTHER FUCKING INVASION FROM SOUTH OF OUR BORDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK ALL OF YOU ILLEGALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patience wearing thin

Immigrants in US feel stuck after judge blocks Obama orders
TUCSON, Arizona (AP) — Brenda Armendariz, her husband and their twoMexico-born children were hoping to resolve their constant fears of being deported after PresidentBarack Obama issued his latest executive orders on immigration.
But now that a federal judge in Texas has blocked Obama's efforts to protect 4 million more immigrants, her family is disillusioned and her children feel stuck as the president's offer of temporary legal status moves frustratingly beyond their reach.

About a third of the immigrants now living in the United States illegally would be eligible for temporary protection if Obama's latest orders are upheld in court, either because they were brought to the U.S. as children or because their own children have legal status in the country.

But the advances and retreats on reform have been so frequent over the years that many thousands of immigrants who are already eligible for protection have given up for now — they aren't applying for the work permits and Social Security numbers they are entitled to under Obama's first executive order in 2012.

There are a litany of reasons why, including general distrust of the government, fear they'll be deported, and the nearly $500 in fees it costs to apply. But the constant uncertainty created by Washington's political divide also keeps them away.

About 150 people have reached out to Arizona immigration attorney Lance Wells this week, reacting with bafflement, fear and dismay to the latest reversal, he said. His message: "Be patient guys. We kind of knew this would be coming."

But their patience is wearing thin.

Armendariz and her husband came to Tucson a decade ago with a son and daughter, meaning to stay just long enough to earn some cash and head home to the Mexican state of Sonora. Instead, they overstayed their visas and settled down. Those children are now 21 and 13, joined by two American citizen siblings: a 3-year-old boy and a one-month-old girl.

Like so many other immigrants, this family has "mixed status," and the mother, father and two oldest children didn't qualify for protection under Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA program, nearly three years ago.

With the goal of keeping such families together, Obama's executive orders announced in November would have applied to the older siblings starting on Wednesday, and the parents starting in May.

Immigrants in US feel stuck after judge blocks Obama orders - Yahoo News

Who is paying them to work? Let's go after the people employing them so they go home. Theyre here for the job. Take away the job take away the reason to be here.

Every employer from the corporation all the way down to the small time contractor should go to jail if they knowingly hire an illegal IMO.
But notice they got republicans mad at the illegal workers instead of the real criminals the ones paying them.

Again I don't blame illegal workers. I'd come here too if people are hiring. Not their fault.

Who stopped the enforcement of the immigration laws?? over the last 15 years it has become a joke. Both parties are screwing us, get over your partisan self

fine. Let them all go to Canada then and take the money out of their economy.

That's something I want to do some in depth research on, that is, how many illegals south of our border sneak across with Canada being the actual goal.
In addition, how many illegals sneak across with the intent to stay here in the states, but then end up going on to Canada ?
We are the ones of course with the most agriculture jobs, but these days illegals take a lot more jobs than simply agricultural, so no doubt there are many jobs in Canada that would also attract illegals there too.
Now I'm certain they want to be closer to their homelands of Mexico and other countries south, so obviously being here in the states offers a better geographical situation for them, but Canada is more socialistic, thus having much more government programs and may be more attractive for that reason.

I wonder what the typical word on the street south of our border about Canada ? Is it even considered as a good alternative to America ?

I would love to see as many of these freeloaders as possible end up there ! That would be an absolute dream come true !!!!

Forum List

Back