The party of racism is at it again.

I cannot Believe the traction this has received. I have Learned in my nearly 40 yrs on this planet that anyone may be racist. Regardless of skin color, wealth or party affiliation. The rest of you know this too but pretend this is not the case.
I cannot believe you’re that dumb. Yes, there are exceptions to every rule. But on the whole, the Dumbocrats are overwhelmingly the party of racism.

Study history next time, before commenting.
What did you say? You talking to me, You prancing Nancy boy?
Yes dumb ass, I am talking to you. That’s why your dumb comment is included.

Do you not understand how this basic website works? :laugh:
If you think only Democrats may be racist then you’re the dumbass. You’re definitely not talking to me because I know you would never say something like that face to face, keyboard warrior.
I don't think he could. I don't think he exists in the real world. He's all disembodied troll gas.

You’re definitely not talking to me because I know you would never say something like that face to face, keyboard warrior.
F828E993-FC86-455A-960B-82E643F314F3.gif

You’re definitely not talking to me because I know you would never say something like that face to face, keyboard warrior.
I cannot thank you enough for that laugh, internet “tough guy”. Not only for the irony, but also for the absurdity. I assure you, “face-to-face” I would never need to say “something like that”. And I wouldn’t. All I would need to do is look at you and you would pee down your own leg with fear. Genuine fear.

I cannot thank you enough for that laugh, internet “tough guy”. Not only for the irony, but also for the absurdity. I assure you, “face-to-face” I would never need to say “something like that”. And I wouldn’t. All I would need to do is look at you and you would pee down your own leg with fear. Genuine fear.
Wow, are you really that ugly?

1590209056688.png

The Daily Signal is owned by the Heritage Foundation.
Exactly. And your dumb ass just Googled that (and you know it). The Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank. They provide policy research to representatives. They are the farthest thing from “AltRight” imaginable.

Nope. The Heritage foundation, and their rag, The Daily Signal, is a homophobic mouthpiece for right wing extremists.
And you’re a Leftist. How are you any different, old man?

I'm sure your opinion is extremely important -------- to somebody.
Important enough that you responded.

You’re not that ugly. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Then again you must wear that white hood for some reason.

View attachment 339789
I would bet neither of you pansies have ever won a real fight.

View attachment 339773

republicans have hundreds of seats in the House and the Senate. How is it possible in this day and age in the United States of America to have just one black person in the house and one black person in the Senate out of hundreds?
Typical democrat to judge, evaluate, enumerate, and only value INDIVIDUALS according to skin color. To a braindead, illogical, racist democrat, the presence or absence of racial justice is a matter of counting heads and matching people up to a skin-tone chart. Disgraceful.
Maybe you’re right maybe I am wrong. After all, these two guys exactly the same thing you say:

1590252673299.jpeg

Not the least bit surprised that the left is all about marxism considering the left's long and ugly history of racism, antisemitism, misogyny, etc.

It's always skin color with the left. Always.
“I really don’t have much time for more white men telling me what communities of color need, because they don’t know.”
It's amazing in 2020 that people can still make such ignorant and bigoted comments.

Forum List

Back