The party of racism is at it again.

Upon your request, I can provide all of the source quotes. They're in my home computer, and I'm at the office now, so it would have to be later.

If I do that, how will you respond? Will you admit that the quotes are true? Or will you just be wasting my time and pretend they're also fake news?
WTF? Snowflake, I never said the quotes weren’t “real”. I said how do you know the accounts behind the quotes weren’t fake disinformation accounts?

Are you illiterate or were you drinking on the job? You’re so-called “proof” is a bunch of quotes from anonymous accounts on the internet. :eusa_doh:

Using your logic, there is no reason to believe you are anything other than a disinformation account. Prove you aren't.
Bwahahahahaha!!! One major flaw in you “logic” there, snowflake: I haven’t done anything that would be detrimental to conservatives.

I post pro-conservative content, right? So if I were trying to “frame” conservatives with a fake account, that would mean I’m a dirt-bag liberal (do I strike you as a liberal?) and I would be posting racist stuff, antisemite stuff, misogynst stuff, etc. in an attempt to convince people that is who conservatives are.

Damn are you dumb.

I cannot Believe the traction this has received. I have Learned in my nearly 40 yrs on this planet that anyone may be racist. Regardless of skin color, wealth or party affiliation. The rest of you know this too but pretend this is not the case.
I cannot believe you’re that dumb. Yes, there are exceptions to every rule. But on the whole, the Dumbocrats are overwhelmingly the party of racism.

Study history next time, before commenting.

A headline from an AltRight site...
“AltRight” :lmao:

I don’t know what is funnier - how embarrassing that is for you or the fact that you don’t even know how embarrassing that is for you. :laugh:

The Daily Signal is owned by the Heritage Foundation. That's even further right than Fox. They once published an article titled "Osama BinLaden was Right"

Using your logic, there is no reason to believe you are anything other than a disinformation account. Prove you aren't.
Bwahahahahaha!!! One major flaw in you “logic” there, snowflake: I haven’t done anything that would be detrimental to conservatives.

I post pro-conservative content, right? So if I were trying to “frame” conservatives with a fake account, that would mean I’m a dirt-bag liberal (do I strike you as a liberal?) and I would be posting racist stuff, antisemite stuff, misogynst stuff, etc. in an attempt to convince people that is who conservatives are.

Damn are you dumb.

Right wing rhetoric and disinformation are not mutually exclusive. The bullshit you post is provably bullshit. The fact that other right wing crazies spout the same thing is just more reason to believe it is disinformation.

The beauty of being a Democrat at this point is the Republicans have Trump in the White House and Patriot on the boards.

I cannot Believe the traction this has received. I have Learned in my nearly 40 yrs on this planet that anyone may be racist. Regardless of skin color, wealth or party affiliation. The rest of you know this too but pretend this is not the case.
I cannot believe you’re that dumb. Yes, there are exceptions to every rule. But on the whole, the Dumbocrats are overwhelmingly the party of racism.

What did you say? You talking to me, You prancing Nancy boy?

The Daily Signal is owned by the Heritage Foundation.
Exactly. And your dumb ass just Googled that (and you know it). The Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank. They provide policy research to representatives. They are the farthest thing from “AltRight” imaginable.

Yes dumb ass, I am talking to you. That’s why your dumb comment is included.

Do you not understand how this basic website works? :laugh:

1590205485877.jpeg

republicans have hundreds of seats in the House and the Senate. How is it possible in this day and age in the United States of America to have just one black person in the house and one black person in the Senate out of hundreds?

Exactly. And your dumb ass just Googled that (and you know it). The Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank. They provide policy research to representatives. They are the farthest thing from “AltRight” imaginable.

Nope. The Heritage foundation, and their rag, The Daily Signal, is a homophobic mouthpiece for right wing extremists.

Yes dumb ass, I am talking to you. That’s why your dumb comment is included.

Do you not understand how this basic website works? :laugh:
If you think only Democrats may be racist then you’re the dumbass. You’re definitely not talking to me because I know you would never say something like that face to face, keyboard warrior.

Nope. The Heritage foundation, and their rag, The Daily Signal, is a homophobic mouthpiece for right wing extremists.
And you’re a Leftist. How are you any different, old man?

View attachment 339773

republicans have hundreds of seats in the House and the Senate. How is it possible in this day and age in the United States of America to have just one black person in the house and one black person in the Senate out of hundreds?
Typical democrat to judge, evaluate, enumerate, and only value INDIVIDUALS according to skin color. To a braindead, illogical, racist democrat, the presence or absence of racial justice is a matter of counting heads and matching people up to a skin-tone chart. Disgraceful.

The Heritage foundation, and their rag, The Daily Signal, is a homophobic mouthpiece for right wing extremists.
That is what desperation looks like. Make absurd and wild accusations and always scream “racist” or “homophobic”. :laugh:

And you’re a Leftist. How are you any different, old man?

I'm sure your opinion is extremely important -------- to somebody.

Forum List

Back