The party of hate & intolerance didn't only impeach Trump.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
The good news is, the party of hate and intolerance, also known as the American Communist party, errr. the Democratic Party, and their impeachment is nothing more than a desparate act of futility. The senate will not remove Trump. The impeachment process has disgusted so many people, that the kings of fake news at CNN are on suicide watch due to even heavily Democrat loving polls showing Trump beating every communist party challenger.

Well, onto this impeachment coup. So, not only did the party of hate and intolerance vote to impeach President Trump, they also voted to impeach:

1. Your right to vote. Yes, President Trump won the 2016 election by a landslide, but the party of hate impeached the votes of anyone who didn't vote for the party of hate.

2. Your 401k. Under President Trump, my 401k has skyrocketed, just like millions of other Americans.. The party of hate impeached that, they want to take it away from you, just like they want to take away the 2016 election.

3. Higher earning wages. My earning wages have increased, as well as millions of other Americans under Trump, but the party of hate impeached that and they want to drag me, as well as you down to a weak subservient class.

4. Record low unemployment. The party of hate impeached record low unemployment. Record low unemployment for Black, Latino, female and many other Americans.

5. A thriving stock market. The party of hate impeached a continually growing stock market. They want to impeach Americans improving their finances through this stock market.

6. A great economy. The party of hate impeached a thriving economy.

7. The right to due process. The party of hate clearly impeached the right to due process during this coup attempt.

I could continue with this, and I am sure there are other contributors to this forum who will add to this as well. I am looking forward to the 2020 election. President Trump will easily win re-election, and while I certainly have my complaints about the GOP (I'm registered American Independent), the GOP will increase their majority in the senate and reclaim the house.

In conclusion, fuck the Democrat party. You impeach my President, my 401k, my increased living wage, the enjoyment of seeing record low unemployment, a thriving stock market and economy, and the right to due process - the party of hate has now changed innocent until proven guilty into guilty until proven innocent, then you know what, fuck the Democrats. Forget isis, al qaeda etc., there is no greater enemy to America than the Democrat party.

Last edited:
The good news is, the party of hate and intolerance, also known as the American Communist party, errr. the Democratic Party, and their impeachment is nothing more than a desparate act of futility. The senate will not remove Trump. The impeachment process has disgusted so many people, that the kings of fake news at CNN are on suicide watch due to even heavily Democrat loving polls showing Trump beating every communist party challenger.

Well, onto this impeachment coup. So, not only did the party of hate and intolerance vote to impeach President Trump, they also voted to impeach:

1. Your right to vote. Yes, President Trump won the 2016 election by a landslide, but the party of hate impeached the votes of anyone who didn't vote for the party of hate.

2. Your 401k. Under President Trump, my 401k has skyrocketed, just like millions of other Americans.. The party of hate impeached that, they want to take it away from you, just like they want to take away the 2016 election.

3. Higher earning wages. My earning wages have increased, as well as millions of other Americans under Trump, but the party of hate impeached that and they want to drag me, as well as you down to a weak subservient class.

4. Record low unemployment. The party of hate impeached record low unemployment. Record low unemployment for Black, Latino, female and many other Americans.

5. A thriving stock market. The party of hate impeached a continually growing stock market. They want to impeach Americans improving their finances through this stock market.

7. The right to due process. The party of hate clearly impeached the right to due process during this coup attempt.

I could continue with this, and I am sure there are other contributors to this forum who will add to this as well. I am looking forward to the 2020 election. President Trump will easily win re-election, and while I certainly have my complaints about the GOP (I'm registered American Independent), the GOP will increase their majority in the senate and reclaim the house.

In conclusion, fuck the Democrat party. You impeach my President, my 401k, my increased living wage, the enjoyment of seeing record low unemployment, a thriving stock market and economy, and the right to due process - the party of hate has now changed innocent until proven guilty into guilty until proven innocent, then you know what, fuck the Democrats. Forget isis, al qaeda etc., there is no greater enemy to America than the Democrat party.

Well put!

Are you implying the GOP is the party of love and tolerance? Lol!

I love this idea that you can’t impeach because the economy is good. “You can’t jail Harvey Weinstein! He makes great movies !”

You sound TRIGGERED!

Nancy Pelosi TRIGGERS TRUMP every day!

I LOVE TRIGGERING conservatives....it is so much fun!

Forum List

Back