The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Travis and Greg McMichael fucked up. It really is that simple. If their innocence was so obvious they'd be out on bail. Of course, this is not the case.

Personally, I believe Travis will be lucky if he gets life in prison. I think Greg will get 15-20 years. That Roddy dipshit, with the redneck-inbred haircut, will get off because I think he's going to cut a deal with prosecutors...
The initial review of the scenario was 100% accurate

a perfectly good shooting

Thanks to the wild dramatization in our new and precarious crowdfunding situation I would expect any shooting of a non white/asian person to be exploited for all it's worth ultimately destroying civil rights in the process but showering the immediate family with Untold millions of dollars

The initial review was tainted by the fact that the older McMichael wasn't only known to those involved in the investigation, he was a former colleague...

Thanks to the wild dramatization in our new and precarious crowdfunding situation I would expect any shooting of a non white/asian person to be exploited for all it's worth ultimately destroying civil rights in the process but showering the immediate family with Untold millions of dollars

But that wasn’t the result. The Police said they thought they had enough to arrest. They contacted the DA and the DA said hold on. The DA that Daddy McMoron worked for. The DA wanted tine to look it over.

The DA looked at the evidence and did not want to be the one to bust a White Guy. He passed it to another DA.

DA number two also knew McMoron Senior. The DA’s so works in DA number one’s office. After a month DA number two says he wants to recuse himself. About now is when the video is released. By the idiot lawyer for Junior McMoron.

DA number three gets the case. The State Police are brought in. They read the reports. They talk to the people. The DA says arrest them. Then recuses himself too.

The State Attorney General assigns DA number four to the case. DA number four gets the indictment from the Grand Jury. And does the preliminary hearing.

That is on YouTube. I watched it. And it does not look good for the defendants.

Now. Let me explain the delays. In Georgia it is called The Good Old Boys Network. And they take care of each other. It is especially well known in Brunswick.

It is why none of the local DA’s ran this up to a Grand Jury. They knew it would come back with indictments. So they kept trying to wait it out. Let enough time pass that perhaps people would forget or some other thing might happen. But the lawyer for McMoron Junior released the video. He claims that he thought it would clear the men. He couldn’t be dumber if he took a blow to the head from a Baseball Bat.

The Network didn’t want to get a good old boy in trouble. But the facts of the case meant the good old boy was in a lot of trouble. When they were inches away from having to go forward they dumped it to another.

If the McMichaels were half as smart as you claim them to be they would have headed for South America. Or perhaps Russia. Because once they get in front of the Jury they are going to Prison for the rest of their lives. And Georgia Prisons are just as awful as you might expect

Last edited:
Travis McMichael was trained by the US military in law enforcement

So what? So was I.

That hardly absolves me when I want to pretend I'm the Lone Ranger and chase down someone I think may have once committed a crime...

and it's perfectly legal to arm yourself and Chase someone you suspect of committing a crime in the state of Georgia and if that person decides to violently attack you you're allowed to defend yourself as well

But there has to be just cause for believing he had just committed a crime. Other than him running, which is horribly insufficient, there was nothing to suggest he'd just done anything...
Travis McMichael was a trained law enforcement officer in US military meaning he has professional experience in proper arrest procedure and was acting within the scope of Georgia law

What a lot of people are surprised to learn is that it's perfectly legal to grab a gun and Chase someone who you suspect of committing a crime in the state of Georgia... you don't have to witness a crime all you have to have is reasonable suspicion they committed one and you're allowed to chase them and even detain them

If that person decides to violently attack you by grabbing your gun and punching you in the face repeatedly it's perfectly legal to shoot that individual

IE Trayvon Martin

So many people are all wrapped up in the drama because they believed the initial news narrative based solely on dramatization and racialization

Remember thanks to crowdfunding websites like GoFundMe you no longer need to win a legal Victory to get millions of dollars

All you have to do is come up with the most ridiculous victimhood narrative about how you're innocent young unarmed black child got murdered in the street by a couple of hillbillies and millions of dollars will pour into your account.. so funny how they dig out children's photographs for guys who were shot in adulthood!

There are several other consequences to pushing a completely false narrative for millions of dollars but I think that's something they're comfortable living with

Remember "hands up don't shoot"??

that turned out to be completely fake but not after millions and millions of dollars poured in the gofundme of Michael Brown Via Chumps online who bought the fake story

of course they did burn down a city thanks to the fake narrative but I guess that's the price we pay for propaganda driven news entertainment

I have to ask this again. Where did you learn about Georgia Law? Let’s start with Citizens Arrest in Georgia. Do you understand it is a bet your life move? Yes you can place someone under Citizens Arrest. However if they are innocent you have just committed the crime of false imprisonment. So reasonable belief. That means a woman screams he stole my wallet. You grab the guy. You had no reason to doubt the guy stole the wallet. You were acting on information a reasonable person would believe.

Even if Arbury had stopped. The Trio would be going to prison. Because Arbury didn’t steal anything. He was not in possession of anything from the construction site.

Here is an explanation of these laws from an actual lawyer. You know. Someone who actually knows the laws in the State.

When I got my CCW I spoke to a lawyer and took a class. I wanted to make sure I understood the law before I started carrying. That article is pretty much what he told me. Do not engage in Citizens Arrest. He is the one that said it was a bet your life move. If you are wrong you are headed to prison.

So why is it that your description of Georgia Law is so different than anyone who actually practiced law in the State says it is? Why is it that your assertions are actually the exact opposite of what the law says?

You believe the McMichaels are being railroaded. The problem is they took the actions. And they are responsible for those actions. Those actions are actually violations of the law as written with precedence in Georgia. These are not new laws. Or even new ways of applying it. These are established and routine applications of the law.
I developed my opinion after working in professional Public Safety for over 20 years and watching that video while studying other professional opinions like cops and lawyers

from the recently released body cam video
The neighbors were pointing at arberry running away from a property that had suffered a string of burglaries so the McMichaels had all the Reasonable Suspicion they needed to engage in a citizen's arrest in the state of Georgia

No they didn’t. The lawyer I quoted covered that. And if you claim your legal experience is in Georgia I’m liable to call you a liar. I explained it. The lawyer explained it. The attorneys explained it in the preliminary hearing online and still on YouTube. They did not have probable cause. Georgia requires first hand knowledge. Arbury couldn’t have had anything but perhaps a few nails when they chased him.

In other words. The baddie has to be engaged in a crime right now. Not last week. Not yesterday. Right now for Citizens Arrest in Georgia. Since he was not stealing anything right now. That makes it under Georgia Law unlawful imprisonment. In other words the McMichaels committed a felony just trying to stop Arbury.

that is why they are in jail. And that is why they’ll go to prison. Watch the preliminary hearing. It was interesting. McMoron Junior is trying the afeared for my life bit. Senior is swearing he had no idea that it would get violent and it is Juniors Fault. Roddy is saying he was just a bystander helping out the neighbors. Anything illegal that they did is not his fault.

Both Daddy and Roddy are basically saying Junior committed Murder but you can’t blame us.

So if I see a man running away from a woman and she is screaming rape and pointing her finger at him I have to stand there and let him run off into the sunset because I didn't see him rape her?

covered that. Already.

Travis and Greg McMichael fucked up. It really is that simple. If their innocence was so obvious they'd be out on bail. Of course, this is not the case.

Personally, I believe Travis will be lucky if he gets life in prison. I think Greg will get 15-20 years. That Roddy dipshit, with the redneck-inbred haircut, will get off because I think he's going to cut a deal with prosecutors...

The initial review was tainted by the fact that the older McMichael wasn't only known to those involved in the investigation, he was a former colleague...
Dramatic accusations of police corruption is usually a Surefire bet that you've run out of responses

Of course this does occur but it's more likely that the police reviewed the evidence and came to the conclusion that it is legal for citizens to defend themselves when they were attacked by a well-known local Criminal...

The Trayvon Martin case was way more shaky than this one and Zimmerman walked because Trayvon attacked him

Almost The Identical scenario

They shot that man down in cold blood...
actually they were just standing their ground and defending themselves from a violent criminal who attacked them

No. They were the violent criminals. Under the law Arbury was standing his ground.
Wrong, they were standing their ground while a violent criminal attacked them because he got caught burglarizing

What did he plan to do when he got hold of that shotgun?

But that wasn’t the result. The Police said they thought they had enough to arrest. They contacted the DA and the DA said hold on. The DA that Daddy McMoron worked for. The DA wanted tine to look it over.

The DA looked at the evidence and did not want to be the one to bust a White Guy. He passed it to another DA.

DA number two also knew McMoron Senior. The DA’s so works in DA number one’s office. After a month DA number two says he wants to recuse himself. About now is when the video is released. By the idiot lawyer for Junior McMoron.

DA number three gets the case. The State Police are brought in. They read the reports. They talk to the people. The DA says arrest them. Then recuses himself too.

The State Attorney General assigns DA number four to the case. DA number four gets the indictment from the Grand Jury. And does the preliminary hearing.

Now. Let me explain the delays. In Georgia it is called The Good Old Boys Network. And they take care of each other. It is especially well known in Brunswick.

It is why none of the local DA’s ran this up to a Grand Jury. They knew it would come back with indictments. So they kept trying to wait it out. Let enough time pass that perhaps people would forget or some other thing might happen. But the lawyer for McMoron Junior released the video. He claims that he thought it would clear the men. He couldn’t be dumber if he took a blow to the head from a Baseball Bat.

The Network didn’t want to get a good old boy in trouble. But the facts of the case meant the good old boy was in a lot of trouble. When they were inches away from having to go forward they dumped it to another.

If the McMichaels were half as smart as you claim them to be they would have headed for South America. Or perhaps Russia. Because once they get in front of the Jury they are going to Prison for the rest of their lives. And Georgia Prisons are just as awful as you might expect
Georgia is a pretty disgusting State I'll give you that however a forensic review of the video proves that Travis McMichael was defending himself from a criminal who was assaulting him

They finally found someone who would prosecute these boys because the media outrage was so extreme

Propaganda is a highly effective way to manipulate The public's opinion

I think there's a very good chance that these men will go to jail in one of the biggest miscarriages of Justice in decades

A well-known local criminal got caught red-handed burglarizing a home then attacked two professionally trained citizens who tried to detain him for law enforcement

Everything that the mcmichels did was 100% legal in the state of Georgia as Georgia has extremely broad citizen's arrest laws

It's perfectly reasonable to stand in the middle of the street while holding a shotgun in the low ready position and verbally instructing a Man Too stop running from a crime scene because you've called the police and if that person is crazy enough to attack you it's perfectly legal for you to defend yourself

Dramatic accusations of police corruption is usually a Surefire bet that you've run out of responses

I made no such accusations. Those initial accusations were made by the GBI...

Of course this does occur but it's more likely that the police reviewed the evidence and came to the conclusion that it is legal for citizens to defend themselves when they were attacked by a well-known local Criminal...

How familiar are you with the law in Georgia?

In Georgia, you cannot claim self-defense if you were the initial aggressor, you provoked the attack, or you were committing a felony at the time. Travis McMichael certainly fall into the "initial aggressor" category. Honestly, no intelligent person would ever claim that someone with a gun chasing someone else could be viewed as anything but an aggressor.

The Trayvon Martin case was way more shaky than this one and Zimmerman walked because Trayvon attacked him

Almost The Identical scenario

Actually it's not. Zimmerman's

The reason Zimmerman wasn't charged was there was no evidence to refute Zimmerman's version of what happened. In the Arbury case, there is evidence, and that evidence is open to interpretation. Upon reviewing the video, the GBI reached the conclusion that the video, along with other evidence and statements from witnesses, supported charges being brought in this case.

The McMichael twins didn't see Arbury do anything illegal. No one else, apparently, saw him do anything illegal. Even if they had witnessed him breaking into cars or houses the week before, their actions on the day Arbury was murdered would not be justified.

You're looking at this case from an emotional perspective, and you need to view it from an objective perspective, because that's how the law will be applied...

actually they were just standing their ground and defending themselves from a violent criminal who attacked them

No. They were the violent criminals. Under the law Arbury was standing his ground.
Wrong, they were standing their ground while a violent criminal attacked them because he got caught burglarizing

Why believe he would do anything different that what McMichael would do.

He was a skinny little negro, and there were two bi, fat white guys chasing him. They wouldn't need guns to subdue him...

I think there's a very good chance that these men will go to jail in one of the biggest miscarriages of Justice in decades

No miscarriage of justice. It will be two murderers sentenced to prison...

A well-known local criminal got caught red-handed burglarizing a home then attacked two professionally trained citizens who tried to detain him for law enforcement

That's not even remotely accurate.

First, he wasn't caught "red handed". The McMichael twins saw the kid running down the street. Running down the street is not illegal in Satilla Shores. There was no weapon found on Arbury, no "loot" from any alleged crime. Nothing.

As for the two McMichaels, Gregory was a failed police officer, suspended multiple times and failing to maintain his training. How the fuck can he be "professionally trained" when he allows his training to lapse?

As for Travis, his military law enforcement training was minimal. Travis served in the Coast Guard. Well, here's the thing: Every swingin' dick in the Coast Guard gets "law enforcement training". It is, after all, what the Coast Guard does. But it's not in depth or overly comprehensive, and it sure the fuck isn't anywhere equal to the law enforcement training a Brusnwick police officer receives.

Travis McMichael was an E-4; a Machinery Technician. The comprehensive training he received was on refrigeration and airconditioning, rigging, hydraulics, drug lab identification OSHA industrial safety standards, forklift and weight handling, boarding passenger vessels, and CPR and first aid.

Everything that the mcmichels did was 100% legal in the state of Georgia as Georgia has extremely broad citizen's arrest laws

No, it wasn't, as Travis was the initial aggressor. That really can't be argued.

Well, not intelligently, anyway...

It's perfectly reasonable to stand in the middle of the street while holding a shotgun in the low ready position and verbally instructing a Man Too stop running from a crime scene because you've called the police and if that person is crazy enough to attack you it's perfectly legal for you to defend yourself

What crime scene?

What crime did Arbury commit that day, that Travis McMichael witnessed?

No one saw Arbury commit a crime that day.

If they truly wanted to stand their ground, they should've stayed in the their front yard. Arming themselves and then chasing Arbury down negated any possibility of legitimately claiming self defense...

Ok. Let’s go with that. In order for their pursuit to be legal. They had to either A) physically see him stealing something that day. Right then and there. What did he take? No mention of it is in the police reports posted online. No mention of it was made by their lawyers in the preliminary hearing. So what did he take? Option B) Someone told them that he was fleeing after sealing something. Who told them? Again no mention of it in the reports or in court.

So their pursuit was illegal. They were the criminals by law. They were committing the crime of attempted false imprisonment. When Junior got out of the car with the Shotgun. He was committing the second Felony already. Aggravated Assault. Roddy is charged with attempted false imprisonment.

Arbury was the innocent party. He was the one standing his ground. He was fighting for his life. That is why they are charged with Murder. It is why those other charges are also on the list. The McMichaels were the dangerous criminals.

Georgia is a pretty disgusting State I'll give you that however a forensic review of the video proves that Travis McMichael was defending himself from a criminal who was assaulting him

They finally found someone who would prosecute these boys because the media outrage was so extreme

Only one problem with your description. No crime scene. Arbury had not committed a crime in their presence. So they were not stopping a criminal. They were stopping an innocent. And that is always illegal.

Only one problem with your description. No crime scene.
You;re right for a change. There was no crime scene since homicide in self defense in no crime.

It can’t be self defense. Not according to the laws that have been on the books for decades.
Oh yeah you're right when a criminal runs up and starts punching in the face while trying to take your firearm you're supposed to just let him have it... my bad

Only one problem with your description. No crime scene. Arbury had not committed a crime in their presence. So they were not stopping a criminal. They were stopping an innocent. And that is always illegal.
yeah except for trespass burglary felony assault he didn't commit any crimes

No one saw Arbury commit a crime that day.

If they truly wanted to stand their ground, they should've stayed in the their front yard. Arming themselves and then chasing Arbury down negated any possibility of legitimately claiming self defense...
The whole neighborhood recognized him as the person that had been robbing the house repeatedly and when he got caught red-handed trying to rob it again the whole neighborhood pointed at him and the Good Samaritans ran his dumbass down

Trouble with you guys is your pro crime anti civilian

Only one problem with your description. No crime scene.
You;re right for a change. There was no crime scene since homicide in self defense in no crime.

It can’t be self defense. Not according to the laws that have been on the books for decades.
Oh yeah you're right when a criminal runs up and starts punching in the face while trying to take your firearm you're supposed to just let him have it... my bad

I keep asking this question and you keep ignoring it. What crime did Arbury commit?

Forum List

Back