The other woman: New information comes out about Martin Luther King Jr.'s paramour

Really the guy is dead and the only think left is his accomplishments. I can only imagine what Trump will be remembered for.

The number of woman accusers

Buying a beauty pageant and felt the need to can walk into the ladies dressing room because he owns it.

or I like to grab it cause I'm rich

Obviouy history has two viewpoints of a person. Columbus will always be remembered as a great explorer. In their passion for social justice left-wing activists have uncovered the seamier side of Columbus' history. Now they want to eliminate him from the history books, year down all the statues across the country that bear his resemblance and take Columbus day off of the calendar. So if those details about a person's life are not important why are they suddenly important for Christopher Columbus who has been dead far longer than Martin Luther King?

On the flip side what if Dorothy Cotton was actually more important to the civil Rights movement than Martin Luther King was and her memory is simply being suppressed in favor of male supremacy?

The biographer seems to think that Dorothy was MLK's Chief inspiration. Why are we afraid to explore that?

Oh wait I know you've already made those waters poisonous and keep forgetting that you too have to swim in them.

Jo

I'm uh pretty sure Martin Luther King Jr didn't send Indians out demanding they find gold in a land where there wasn't any, and then cut off their hands when they came back emptyhanded. I'm also pretty sure he didn't send natives back to Alabama as "specimens".

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Oh dear now we're into the levels of wrongdoing and assigning points for how hideous the wrongdoing was.

There is no shortage of information about Dorothy Cotton.

If she was Martin Luther King's Chief inspiration it is both wrong and unfair to keep that a secret from the world.

Jo

That's an iffy IF isn't it. I'm kinda pretty sure that Martin Luther King Jr's chief inspiration was being black.

Really the guy is dead and the only think left is his accomplishments. I can only imagine what Trump will be remembered for.

The number of woman accusers

Buying a beauty pageant and felt the need to can walk into the ladies dressing room because he owns it.

or I like to grab it cause I'm rich

Obviouy history has two viewpoints of a person. Columbus will always be remembered as a great explorer. In their passion for social justice left-wing activists have uncovered the seamier side of Columbus' history. Now they want to eliminate him from the history books, year down all the statues across the country that bear his resemblance and take Columbus day off of the calendar. So if those details about a person's life are not important why are they suddenly important for Christopher Columbus who has been dead far longer than Martin Luther King?

On the flip side what if Dorothy Cotton was actually more important to the civil Rights movement than Martin Luther King was and her memory is simply being suppressed in favor of male supremacy?

The biographer seems to think that Dorothy was MLK's Chief inspiration. Why are we afraid to explore that?

Oh wait I know you've already made those waters poisonous and keep forgetting that you too have to swim in them.

Jo

I'm uh pretty sure Martin Luther King Jr didn't send Indians out demanding they find gold in a land where there wasn't any, and then cut off their hands when they came back emptyhanded. I'm also pretty sure he didn't send natives back to Alabama as "specimens".

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Oh dear now we're into the levels of wrongdoing and assigning points for how hideous the wrongdoing was.

There is no shortage of information about Dorothy Cotton.

If she was Martin Luther King's Chief inspiration it is both wrong and unfair to keep that a secret from the world.

Jo

That's an iffy IF isn't it. I'm kinda pretty sure that Martin Luther King Jr's chief inspiration was being black.

So those bedroom details are truly unimportant are they not?

Come on you can say it now...
Just remember it's a standard that applies all the way around.

I have faith in you two minutes after I have taught you this lesson you will forget it.

Jo

Martin Luther King Jr's chief inspiration was being black? God you're a fucking idiot, and a queer too.

Martin Luther King Jr's chief inspiration was being black? Just because you would think something that stupid doesn't mean he would.

REVEREND King's inspiration was usually God you half-wit

Martin Luther King Jr's chief inspiration was being black? God you're a fucking idiot, and a queer too.

Martin Luther King Jr's chief inspiration was being black? Just because you would think something that stupid doesn't mean he would.

I guess King's comment about content of character must have gone right over his head eh?

Oh but now you have added a new twist to this ongoing saga of ignorance.

Perhaps his hatred of Dorothy Cotton does not stem from the fact that she was one of King's closest associates and probably his lover. Perhaps it stems from the fact that she was heterosexual and so was King.

For a modern-day black homosexual atheist Dr. Martin Luther King presents something of a paradox no?

Hmmmm

Jo

Yuh huh, sure moron. That's why he dedicated so much energy to civil rights for God.

MORON.

Yuh huh, sure moron. That's why he dedicated so much energy to civil rights for God.

Actually, that's right you stupid faggot. Reverend King was a Baptist preacher and saw civil rights in a religious context.

I told you before, all those cocks crashing into the back of your throat are giving you brain damage. LOLLLL

More and more it's looking like MLK wasn't the saint everyone has always painted him to be.
Who gives a shit? The current president* is a rapist.

Well then he should be one of your heroes.

It seems like that's a prerequisite for a lefty icon.

Quickly now get those me too's to sign NDA's before they start talking.

Jo
But he’s your hero, not mine.

Why do you support a rapist?

I support the same standard across the board. I simply question why you have a double standard.

Jo
No you don’t.

Coretta Scott King even admitted that the video was manufactured by the FBI. In a movie about the FBI vs The klan. That it show a scene that the FBI sent fake love letters from a towns woman to a klan member's home. Sprayed it with perfume so that the wife will open it up. To break up the family, to get the wife to spill the beans on the klan. The FBI even tried to break up Malcolm X family.

Actually, that's right you stupid faggot. Reverend King was a Baptist preacher and saw civil rights in a religious context.

I told you before, all those cocks crashing into the back of your throat are giving you brain damage. LOLLLL

I believe Trump Humpers have homosexual tendencies, they are always referring to other folks as being gay.

More and more it's looking like MLK wasn't the saint everyone has always painted him to be.

By The Conversation | Posted June 29, 2019 at 06:15 AM

In a recent article published in Standpoint Magazine, Pulitzer Prize-winning Martin Luther King Jr. biographer David Garrow details new information about King he discovered in FBI documents. The most damaging is that King may have witnessed – and encouraged – a sexual assault at a Washington, D.C. hotel in January 1964.

Some historians have cautioned against taking too much stock of Garrow’s findings; the FBI, after all, has a well-known track record of trying to undermine the beloved civil rights leader.

But in the ensuing controversy, one aspect of Garrow’s explosive, 7,800-word article has gone largely overlooked.

Garrow publishes content from FBI files noting that a woman named Dorothy Cotton was King’s “constant paramour.” He also details FBI wiretaps from 1964 noting that King’s wife, Coretta, “berated” him “for not spending enough time alone with her.” At the time of the phone call, according to the FBI files, King was with Dorothy at a hideaway apartment in Atlanta. Garrow, at one point in his piece, calls Cotton “the most important woman in King’s life.”

The other woman: New information comes out about Martin Luther King Jr.'s paramour

Interesting, all this muckraking dedication to rumors about a guy who died half a century ago, while Kristin Anderson, Lisa Boyne, E. Jean Carroll, Rachel Crook, Jessica Drake, Jill Harth, Cathy Heller, Alva Johnson, Juliet Huddy, Ninni Laaksonen, Jessica Leeds, Temple Taggart McDowell, Mindy McGillivray, Jennifer Murphy, Cassandra Searles, Natasha Stoynoff, Ivana Trump, Karena Virginia and Summer Zervos are all independently just "lying".

Innit.

Partisan hacks. Such cat toys.

A woman just accused Trump of rape last week and folks like this Dick Head OP label her a lying bitch, but he will go after a man who altered the history of America who has been dead for 50yrs. It's a fucking disgrace.
When liberals pay women to accuse republicans of rape not knowing when or where. You have no credibility.

In a recent article published in Standpoint Magazine, Pulitzer Prize-winning Martin Luther King Jr. biographer David Garrow details new information about King he discovered in FBI documents. The most damaging is that King may have witnessed – and encouraged – a sexual assault at a Washington, D.C. hotel in January 1964.

Some historians have cautioned against taking too much stock of Garrow’s findings; the FBI, after all, has a well-known track record of trying to undermine the beloved civil rights leader.

But in the ensuing controversy, one aspect of Garrow’s explosive, 7,800-word article has gone largely overlooked.

Garrow publishes content from FBI files noting that a woman named Dorothy Cotton was King’s “constant paramour.” He also details FBI wiretaps from 1964 noting that King’s wife, Coretta, “berated” him “for not spending enough time alone with her.” At the time of the phone call, according to the FBI files, King was with Dorothy at a hideaway apartment in Atlanta. Garrow, at one point in his piece, calls Cotton “the most important woman in King’s life.”

Interesting, all this muckraking dedication to rumors about a guy who died half a century ago, while Kristin Anderson, Lisa Boyne, E. Jean Carroll, Rachel Crook, Jessica Drake, Jill Harth, Cathy Heller, Alva Johnson, Juliet Huddy, Ninni Laaksonen, Jessica Leeds, Temple Taggart McDowell, Mindy McGillivray, Jennifer Murphy, Cassandra Searles, Natasha Stoynoff, Ivana Trump, Karena Virginia and Summer Zervos are all independently just "lying".

Innit.

A woman just accused Trump of rape last week and folks like this Dick Head OP label her a lying bitch, but he will go after a man who altered the history of America who has been dead for 50yrs. It's a fucking disgrace.

You should be mad at your own Lefty Brothers, Brutha. They are the ones who specialize in digging up old dirt and trying to make it relevant. Based on that same standard you have only yourselves to blame if ghosts from the past that happen to be true pop up and smear reputations that are important to you.

What would Christine Blasey Ford say about Dr. King's treatment of women?

Jo
If a Democrat did it, she would be okay with it. I'm sure she supported Clinton.

Innit.

When liberals pay women to accuse republicans of rape not knowing when or where. You have no credibility.

"Republicans" :laughing0301: :laugh2:

Innit.

You should be mad at your own Lefty Brothers, Brutha. They are the ones who specialize in digging up old dirt and trying to make it relevant. Based on that same standard you have only yourselves to blame if ghosts from the past that happen to be true pop up and smear reputations that are important to you.

Jo

The same folks who hated Dr. King when he was alive are the same dick heads who hate him today and try to do anything they can to tarnish his image. Dr. King has a federal holiday in his name, you assholes should think about that the next King Holiday you are enjoying when your off from work.
Actually I think King did a great thing, but the way liberals ruin reputations on republicans. It's only fair that your guys get the same.

Innit.

Oh so now they are paying them to make accusations. Smfh.

Innit.

For some sad sick pathetic reason, those on the right refuse to indict Trump on his failings as a human being, let alone their president. They always want to counter his discretion by digging up shit on BLACKS. They've done it with Obama and Waters endlessly and now Dr. King. The beauty in all this is that history no matter how much they try to rewrite and distort it, will record Donald Trump and those that stood by and did nothing, equal if not worse than those of Germany....BECAUSE WE HAD THE FACTS IN EVERY VENUE KNOWN TO TECHNOLOGY AND WE LOOKED THE OTHER WAY.

Innit.

Oh so now they are paying them to make accusations. Smfh.
One thing I feel in my spiritual gut, one is sitting at the right of Christ and the other when its his time, unless he repents and I don't see that happening, will fry like a nugget in hell, along with Mitch and the rest of these racist nuts who constantly validate and rubber stamp this monster.

Innit.

Jo

The same folks who hated Dr. King when he was alive are the same dick heads who hate him today and try to do anything they can to tarnish his image. Dr. King has a federal holiday in his name, you assholes should think about that the next King Holiday you are enjoying when your off from work.
Actually I think King did a great thing, but the way liberals ruin reputations on republicans. It's only fair that your guys get the same.
Sweet heart, Republicans don't need no help from liberals ruining their reputations, they seem to do that all by they little ol selves. The GOP reeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk of dishonesty and corruption. You people are just evil and nasty, own it. Every fuckin time there's a scandal, you mf's are in it.

Innit.

Jo

…..but, but, but you dickheads claim Dr. King was a republican.

Innit.

It bothers you! King was supposed to be a man of God. Just like those priests. And King had something to go home to. Those priests were verbally butchered by the likes of you and the Progs and others. You don't like religion anyhow. This shows you that men can be frauds. It smells doesn't it? So are you judging King by the color of his skin or the content of his character? But then again what he was is what exists in the poverty areas today. Do you deny it? You won the prize. Wrongs corrected that needed to be. And yet it is mayhem in those areas. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade.....A whole system devised on making a currency out of the the system set up to help others live and get out of poverty. Sort of a fiat currency carved out of a fiat currency.

Forum List

Back