The origin of homosexuality

Birth control?
In part, this may be due to birth control, this just correlates with the case that I described above, when seasoned females forbid sex to young animals. But this is hardly what it all boils down to. The population in any case is controlled by the resource on which it feeds.

That is a fact of biology and evolution.
In general, the word evolution is used in different meanings, but in its real meaning it is not just survival, but a movement from simple to complex. If evolution was about survival, plants or bacteria that have more biomass than mammals would be considered superior.

I have said "generally" it means "mostly"

And more precisely, this concept is not just Europe, and the historical region "Old Europe" and the Middle East, which adjoined to this culture
LOL. Did you forget what you wrote? Your exact words were " Since in ancient times this was common only in Old Europe and the Middle East "

And then in the next post, you wrote this: " This raises the question of why this did not happen in the east. "

You may want to use a dictionary to help you define words. A general history book would help too. Good luck.

In this context, this means "in general", didn't it? I don'tspeak English well enough
No, it doesn't. Take my advice and invest in a good dictionary. Then come back and argue against homosexuality or whatever. Again, good luck and hope you get the help you need.

In part, this may be due to birth control, this just correlates with the case that I described above, when seasoned females forbid sex to young animals. But this is hardly what it all boils down to. The population in any case is controlled by the resource on which it feeds.
I would have preferred girls desiring to be friends just for fun and practice.

a good dictionary

The dictionary does not give anything, there are many subtleties of using words in various contexts and idioms, in English there is a very complex and confusing grammar, it is especially difficult for those whose native language has an inflectional structure.

The best way to learn a language is to speak it.

The dictionary does not give anything, there are many subtleties of using words in various contexts and idioms, in English there is a very complex and confusing grammar, it is especially difficult for those whose native language has an inflectional structure.

The best way to learn a language is to speak it.
Whatever. You started this thread with a faulty premise. It has been downhill from there.

Whatever. You started this thread with a faulty premise. It has been downhill from there.
I think that it does not matter in principle, because the model is always simplified, and tones are not taken into account. Whether such relations were widespread in other cultures or not, it is still known that it was typical for Old Europe and the Middle East. And to discuss isolated cases somewhere else does not make sense.

In general, the word evolution is used in different meanings, but in its real meaning it is not just survival, but a movement from simple to complex.
I have no idea what you're thinking is evolution, but biological evolution is NOT about simple to complex. It is only about survival and propagating the species.

If evolution was about survival, plants or bacteria that have more biomass than mammals would be considered superior.
Considered by who?

There is another version. There could be a merger. It can be assumed that the general population was peaceful and sexual-licentious, and it was a weak structure that is observed in the chimpanzee. Another part adhered to matriarchy, and the men there were aggressive, and the women could be hunters (it is no coincidence that Diana is a woman), the structure could be like a lion's pride. This part of the population could eventually subdue the amorphous peace-loving Europeans. A merger has occurred.

The lion pride is generally considered a male structure based on the strength of the male, but this is not a sign of patriarchy. It looks more like pig matriarchy. And the lion there has rights only as an inseminator, when he grows old he is expelled from the pride. And the females are engaged in hunting there.

Patriarchy in animals should be recognized not such a structure, but the structure of a multi-male power hierarchy, where there is an alpha male and there are secondary males who also solve issues

For example, it can be assumed that these were the matriarchal Cro-Magnons who subjugated the Neanderthals. Offhand.

Gimbutas suggests that they were Indo-Europeans. But in fact, traces of violence are present there precisely in matriarchal cults. Sacrifices and bloody orgies were dedicated to the mother goddesses. For example Cybele. Everything says that there was violence on the contrary before the Indo-European invasion. At least before Aryan invasion

The connection between humans and monkeys is also not as obvious as it seems, except for morphology there is little in common, a negative Rh factor is not found in monkeys, biochemistry and the human cardiovascular system is closer to that of a pig (although this may not be true for all populations)
A monkey is several times stronger than a person and is an order of magnitude inferior in endurance. The body of explosive athletes such as sprinters approaches the monkey
omw, you are such an ignorant person. . . it is laughable.

Of course both monkeys and humans are in the same taxonomic order. . PRIMATES.

Any educated person knows this, and it is common knowledge, perfectly obvious.

DUH!

,o1 a1-21.jpg

201704231446147474.jpg

Of course both monkies and humans are in the same taxonomic order. . PRIMATES.
The connection between humans and monkeys is also not as obvious as it seems, except for morphology there is little in common, a negative Rh factor is not found in monkeys, biochemistry and the human cardiovascular system is closer to that of a pig (although this may not be true for all populations)
A monkey is several times stronger than a person and is an order of magnitude inferior in endurance. The body of explosive athletes such as sprinters approaches the monkey

BTW Meat-eating also distinguishes humans from other primates. Primates are predominantly non-carnivorous.
Although I think that among the ancient people, carnivore was also a rarity

Basic biology ~Nature favors species reproduction, hence a "bias" for the female form.
Males on the other hand are the mutant~variant of the basic(favored) reproductive pattern, hence more expendable and the source of genetic mutations~variations to a species.

This means that the male pattern is a genetic variation~mutation and one that opens the door to deviations. Hence the failure to fully change from "Female" to "Male" allows for the so-called "homosexual" deviations where biology of physical construct and biology of sexual orientation fail to fully mesh. i.e. otherwise fully biological "Males" retain "Female" sexual orientation of their hypothalamus, etc.

So, while "male" for the most part due to physical construct, their mental~sexual orientation remains locked back in the Female focus. See the following for one start point to understand the complexities of biological changes and orientations;

Brain Sex: The Real Difference Between Men and Women​

Anne Moir, David Jessel

Forum List

Back