The only good Russian is a Dead Russian.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
For weeks I’ve maintained it was a return to the Soviet Union. Especially when the disputed regions decided to declare themselves Peoples Republics.

Well all doubts are gone. The Soviets are back. Ukrainian people are targeted now. For the crime of electing a man to the leadership who believes in freedom and independence from the Soviet Daddy in Putin.

When Russia invaded. I said Cold War 2.0 had started. Well it’s going to get worse. Putin is the new Totalitarian Threat to World Peace. And we must respond.

When I was a boy. We had the attitude that the only good Russian, was a dead Russian. That attitude will be making a comeback. And Putin is starting World War 3. Our Nuclear Forces must be read to make as many good Russians as possible.

For weeks I’ve maintained it was a return to the Soviet Union. Especially when the disputed regions decided to declare themselves Peoples Republics.

Well all doubts are gone. The Soviets are back. Ukrainian people are targeted now. For the crime of electing a man to the leadership who believes in freedom and independence from the Soviet Daddy in Putin.

When Russia invaded. I said Cold War 2.0 had started. Well it’s going to get worse. Putin is the new Totalitarian Threat to World Peace. And we must respond.

When I was a boy. We had the attitude that the only good Russian, was a dead Russian. That attitude will be making a comeback. And Putin is starting World War 3. Our Nuclear Forces must be read to make as many good Russians as possible.
You're mistaken.

The attitude was the only good commie is a dead commie. 50% of America has not embraced commies.

Yeah...like you are SUCH an expert.

Like anyone with a decent IQ gives a shit that you have announced that there is new Cold War.

Nice to see you waking up. The cold war never ended, as far as Russia was concerned, no matter how much it was sold in the west.
As far as "Only good Russian is a dead Russian", that only applies when they cross a border on orders to attack or control. I have always, my entire life thought this, and always been correct about it. The Ukraine invasion is just more proof of what I have known for many, many years. If they will stay home in their own country instead of attacking or threatening anybody else, they should live to a ripe old age, like anybody else. Putin and the Russian government is the problem.

So, you consider Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev good Russians?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Putin is doing it to the Ukrainians. The Russians deserve it in return.
Nah, just tell those bitches who lost their cushy jobs and are not allowed into other civilized countries that do not support Putin's war and his oligarchs to get their asses out there and protest in Russia. Maybe China, South Africa or India will take them.

English in closed caption

Agreed that " Putin is the new Totalitarian Threat to World Peace. And we must respond."

6bc9mw.jpg

Pathetic, incestuous hillbilly.

Its all the more reason why Russia must topple Zelenskys regime and put an end to the neo nazis.

The enemy fir many is a lot closer to home. And we see it everyday.

Are the cheerleaders in a panic?

It's interesting at least.

* Can some American explain why it has to be 'commies' in Russia and not the Russian people'?

Is this just a different version of the propagandists' need to mae it 'Putin's war and not 'Russia's' war?
(which was dropped when it was shown that Putin's popularity was through the roof)

And also the contrasting opposite in which it must not be seen as America's war against Russia but Ukraine's war against Russia.

All there examples show similarities to some extent.

But can somebody answer for the first question? *

It's interesting at least.

* Can some American explain why it has to be 'commies' in Russia and not the Russian people'?

Is this just a different version of the propagandists' need to mae it 'Putin's war and not 'Russia's' war?
(which was dropped when it was shown that Putin's popularity was through the roof)

And also the contrasting opposite in which it must not be seen as America's war against Russia but Ukraine's war against Russia.

All there examples show similarities to some extent.

But can somebody answer for the first question? *
Its because those cowboys are still stuck in the cold war era.
They still think Russia is communist when it hasn't been since 1991.
They prefer the USSR back, the sick man of Moscow and not the current World power that Russia is.

Forum List

Back