The only decent Democrat-Joe Manchin

He is the best that West Virginia is gonna give. Without him that seat would be (R) which is not good for anyone.

The good news is when (D)s pick up 2 senate seats in November, Manchin will no longer be able to ruin Biden and progressive agenda as much
Huh? You think the Ds are going to pick up seats in November?? Are you completely unaware of the disaster that is Biden? High inflation. Killed energy independence and leverage with Russia. Illegals swarming the border by the millions. Thousands of Americans abandoned to the Taliban. Crime soaring. More dead from COVID under him than under Trump. Accuses his opponents of racism. Funneled money to the HAMAS Islamic terrorists.

And you think there are a sufficient number of brainwashed Americans who will vote to enable his dementia-ridden presidency? No way, Jose!

Huh? You think the Ds are going to pick up seats in November?? Are you completely unaware of the disaster that is Biden? High inflation. Killed energy independence and leverage with Russia. Illegals swarming the border by the millions. Thousands of Americans abandoned to the Taliban. Crime soaring. More dead from COVID under him than under Trump. Accuses his opponents of racism. Funneled money to the HAMAS Islamic terrorists.

And you think there are a sufficient number of brainwashed Americans who will vote to enable his dementia-ridden presidency? No way, Jose!
Unemployment was over 20% under Trump in May 2020.

Joe has gotten unemployment back to where it needs to be, has gotten America vaccinated from COVID, and is rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure- getting a bill passed that the last guy could not.

Joe is doing quite well.

Unemployment was over 20% under Trump in May 2020.

Are you for real? That was after your Communist friends unleashed the virus on the world. Before that, his policies had us at record low unemployment for minorities and a 50-year low for everyone else,
Joe has gotten unemployment back to where it needs to be, has gotten America vaccinated from COVID, and is rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure- getting a bill passed that the last guy could not.

People have returned to work as COVID is moving toward being a regular flu-like thing. Nothing to do with Biden’s policies, and in fact. MORE people died during his presidency, when we had a vaccine, than under Trump’s, when it was novel and no way to fight it.
Joe is doing quite well.
OMG.

Are you for real? That was after your Communist friends unleashed the virus on the world.

“Leadership. Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.”

- Donald Trump 2013.

Have a good day. Get wrecked

He is the best that West Virginia is gonna give. Without him that seat would be (R) which is not good for anyone.

The good news is when (D)s pick up 2 senate seats in November, Manchin will no longer be able to ruin Biden and progressive agenda as much
they won't pick up 2 seats, they will lose seats

“Leadership. Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.”

- Donald Trump 2013.

Have a good day. Get wrecked
Then Biden is responsible for record-high inflation, more COVID deaths than Trump, 2 million illegals swamping the border, loss of energy independence, Americans abandoned to brutal Islamic fundies, record-high crime, and of course Russia invading Ukraine and now threatening to use nukes.

You are one of the most delusional libtards on here, and you are in for a world of hurt when both the Senate and House go R.

Then Biden is responsible for record-high inflation, more COVID deaths than Trump, 2 million illegals swamping the border, loss of energy independence, record-high crime, and of course Russia invading Ukraine and now threatening to use nukes.

Is that not your position?

There ARE good Democrats out there, but they get threatened and "buried" by the DNC, Hitlery, and the media so nobody hears them.

I ran across a speech one Dem woman gave, posted on Youtube, but I can't remember her name. She was blatantly against the new DNC and all of their corruption. I liked what she said.

Of course, then again..........she IS a politician and could have just been blowing smoke up peoples skirts!!

Yes’m. My position is that Biden is responsible for the disasters we now face. He has been wrong at every turn, and is too demented to even realize it.

So then, a president is responsible for everything that happened under his administration. I'll need to save this post for future reference.

Then Biden is responsible for record-high inflation, more COVID deaths than Trump, 2 million illegals swamping the border, loss of energy independence, Americans abandoned to brutal Islamic fundies, record-high crime, and of course Russia invading Ukraine and now threatening to use nukes.

You are one of the most delusional libtards on here, and you are in for a world of hurt when both the Senate and House go R.
Inflation is not at record numbers, it was higher under Carter and Reagan

Russia and Ukraine are in Europe. Joe Biden is President of a country in North America

The US has never had energy independence so I don’t know what you mean by “loss of energy independence”

The rest are Biden’s fault, that is correct

So then, a president is responsible for everything that happened under his administration. I'll need to save this post for future reference.
No, a president is not responsible for everything. But Biden is responsible for the disasters I listed.

Inflation is not at record numbers, it was higher under Carter and Reagan

Russia and Ukraine are in Europe. Joe Biden is President of a country in North America

The US has never had energy independence so I don’t know what you mean by “loss of energy independence”

The rest are Biden’s fault, that is correct
It is at a 40-year record high, and that’s bad enough. But you’re correct in that a different Democrat let it run even higher.

Yes, we were wnergy independent under Trump. We had so much oil we were a net exporter. Now we are buying it from Russia, thanks to Biden’s rejection of the Keystone permit.

Right, the first lesson in hypocrisy 101.
No hypocrisy in what I said. Some things are beyond a president’s control: an enemy country unleashing a virus, a hurricane, a meteor.

But policy decisions that exacerbate inflation, reduce energy productivity, leave Americans to Islamic fundies, leave military equipment behind, make it easy for illegals to come in (and worse, fly them around the country at taxpayer expense), allow more money to flow to HAMAS, etc., etc., are the responsibility of the president who made them, or pushed for them. Biden is responsible for the awful state of our country, along with his handlers.

No hypocrisy in what I said. Some things are beyond a president’s control: an enemy country unleashing a virus, a hurricane, a meteor.

But policy decisions that exacerbate inflation, reduce energy productivity, leave Americans to Islamic fundies, leave military equipment behind, make it easy for illegals to come in (and worse, fly them around the country at taxpayer expense), allow more money to flow to HAMAS, etc., etc., are the responsibility of the president who made them, or pushed for them. Biden is responsible for the awful state of our country, along with his handlers.

I recall discussing the damage Trump's trade war with China did but it always seemed to be the fault of someone else.

Forum List

Back