Democrats are still lying about the Trump tax cuts only helping the top 1%, Biden did it again Tuesday

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Its a flat out lie.

PARTICULARLY BECAUSE ONE CAN NO LONGER DEDUCT SALT FROM FEDERAL TAXES.

This is HUGE for wealthy people in high state and local taxed blue districts and states.

Millions and Billionaires gets NAILED HARD when they cannot deduct what they pay in SALT from their federal tax liability.

The Democrats just repeat this lie over and over….and thats why the gallery booed Biden in his campaign speech on Tuesday.

I'm middle class and I made almost $3000 more on my return with the Trump cuts. All my income and deductions were the same as the year before. Biden is full of shit.

Who said it was "ONLY" helping the top 1%....

It was said that a very large part of it went to the top 1%...

He admitted it:

Who said it was "ONLY" helping the top 1%....

It was said that a very large part of it went to the top 1%...

He admitted it:

ummm how about biden saying it?
"Unlike the $2 trillion tax cut passed in the previous administration, that benefited the top 1% of Americans, the American Rescue Plan," Biden said during his State of the Union address Tuesday. "The American Rescue Plan helped working people and left no one behind. And it worked."

The reason the Dems keep lying is they want the SALT deductions REINSTATED….AND THAT IS WHAT ANY BILL THEY PROPOSE DOES.

They KNOW the loss of SALT deductions fucks them hard.

Think how much more Pelosi pays in taxes because of Trump. She cant reduce her federal bill by the amount she pays to Cali and San Fran.

It seems most lefties are too stupid to understand how Trump removing SALT deductions fucked the blue rich.

Anyone want to explain what Joe Biden meant when he said only the top 1% got tax cuts?

Specifically, with math…prove he is not lying.

I contend he is lying. Fact check me.

Forum List

Back