The ONE question to ask those pushing the covid jab

I'll wait.

Fake news site.

Can you find the story on Fox News? Fox News has real reporters, real editors and does everything a real news organization does.

I'll wait.
You'll wait for someone to populate yer barren OP of personal imput? You have none so you must not feel it is important to contribute to yer own thread.

The site you chose is very sketchy and looks like it is loaded with adware.

giphy.gif

Fake news site.

Can you find the story on Fox News? Fox News has real reporters, real editors and does everything a real news organization does.

Its not news, you disingenuous dipshit.

Here's what the left does. Attack the source, attack the person bringing it up. Then post more misinformation and lies about what is really going on about the situation. Having this shot does not protect you. it does not keep you out of the hospital. it does not keep you out of the morgue. Run this by Governor Newsolini with his reported adverse reaction which will take him 3 to 6 months to recover from. It's a nerve problem brought on by the clot shot. Are you ignoring that today? LOL

I repeat:

“You are telling me it’s needed. It’s required. It will stave off COVID-19. I just have one question before I put the vaccine in my arm, and I challenge all of us to ask this question and wait for an answer. Are you ready? Here we go. Why the f**k should we trust you mother f**kers? I’ll wait.” – Man who makes a serious point

I repeat. WHY should anyone F'ing believe anything thse M'f'ers say about anything.
Because these people are sheep. They have to be led.
Look at all the shit that came out about fauci and his GoF research that he LIED about. Look at his emails where he IGNORED information that didnt fit his narrative. This is political bullshit and people are PATHETIC.

You lefties are buying this. NO questions asked. You submit yourselves to it. You insist on others submitting themselves to it and what is worse many of you willingly submit YOUR OWN CHILDREN to it.

TNHARLEY said:
Because these people are sheep. They have to be led.
Look at all the shit that came out about fauci and his GoF research that he LIED about. Look at his emails where he IGNORED information that didnt fit his narrative. This is political bullshit and people are PATHETIC.

If they want to submit to it and they think this shot protects them then fine. They can take it. They're protected. I don't have to take it for their shot to work for them. OTHERWISE...they are admitting that it DOES NOT WORK.

Now all they have to do is to face the fact that people are not protected. They still get covid, they still can die from this. It's worthless. The only thing it signifies is SUBMISSION and i will NOT do that.

What will you wait for, a link which is another RW Tabloid on the Internet? So sorry, your evidence - Red Voice Media - is ludicrous.

They report what is coming out of CDC and what's on the VAERS reports. Leftist media wants to keep you in the dark...and you seem perfectly happy with that. Keeps you from worrying doesn't it? I remember a time when the liberals protested anything coming out of gov't. Libs called the gov't liars and babykillers. Now you are the gov't. Looks different now don't it.

That’s also true of nearly everyone who contracts the virus.
Really?

Really?

I didn’t state hospitalizations. Why distort my point? Do you work for big pharma or the corporate media?

It is well known that about 99% of people who contract the virus survive. Nearly all have no lasting effects.

I'll wait.
Because we already know right-wingers are just plain immoral, unethical, false-witness bearing practitioners of the Abomination of Hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge)? Why are they pushing Ivermectin.

Forum List

Back