The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

hrsl4.jpg

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

Any takers?

A crime where?

Any takers?

In your scenario, probably no law is being broken. If they were complicit in spreading false Informstion to influence an election then they are probably flirting with treason. If they told the Russians not to react to sanctions because the new administration will be more forgiving then I'm guessing that's a violation... not sure which exact law it's breaking though. Perhaps treason as well. Undermining our government

Any takers?

In your scenario, probably no law is being broken, unless that information was illegally obtained, if it was and the Trumpsters knew about it then they would be accomplices in that crime. If they were complicit in spreading false Informstion to influence an election then they are probably flirting with treason. If they told the Russians not to react to sanctions because the new administration will be more forgiving then I'm guessing that's a violation... not sure which exact law it's breaking though. Perhaps treason as well. Undermining our government

Any takers?

Really, if the police bust a burglar and he has stolen material that implicates someone else in a crime and they use it to prosecute the third party, did they collude in the burglary? In this case the Russians already had the material all the representative did was coordinate the release to the public, they never took possession of it and offered nothing in return.

So what law was broken, quote the law.

Any takers?

In your scenario, probably no law is being broken. If they were complicit in spreading false Informstion to influence an election then they are probably flirting with treason. If they told the Russians not to react to sanctions because the new administration will be more forgiving then I'm guessing that's a violation... not sure which exact law it's breaking though. Perhaps treason as well. Undermining our government

At this point, nothing I've seen that was released has been proven false. But using your reasoning Harry Reid committed treason when he claimed Romney paid no taxes. He actually admitted it was false and laughed about it.

"October surprises" are an American tradition unfortunately. The Democrats used everything they had in their "October surprise" playbook with the help of Hollywood and the MSM...and they lost in a landslide! :p That is one reason for the current psychosis of the MSM/Hollywood/Democrat politicians. :lol: As far as the insane scenario the Democrats and their MSM/Hollywood, etc. are pushing that Russia hacked the DNC (and even more crazy innuendo such as hacking voting machines) and gave the emails to Wikileaks and Wikileaks communicated with the Republicans to time their release. There is nothing even if there was some way to prove they did.

Here in Connecticut the cops generally do not even investigate cell phone fraud/hacking (the Apple Pay scam) let alone computer hacking/fraud and any identity theft even. Totally incompetent detectives. Anyhow there is this..."By law, the value of property or computer services in a computer crime is (1) their market value; (2) if they are unrecoverable, damaged, or destroyed, the cost of reproducing or replacing them; (3) $250 if their value or damage cannot be satisfactorily ascertained; or (4) $1,500 for private personal data (CGS § 53a-259)."

Last edited:
At the end of the day nothing will come of this. Besides, Russia was just a player among various groups, including US operatives. Besides, DNC, Democrats, the media and debate organizations proved corrupt. People want to talk about the Russians or Trump being the enemy? Give me a fucking break. It's the Democrat machine that proved to be this country's true enemy. They're simply deflecting.

The question is will The Donald administration commence prosecution of the Obama/Crooked Hillary corruption scandals. Who is appointed as new FBI director might actually fulfill The Donald's campaign promise to LOCK HER UP! Of course the democrat senator scumbags will do everything to block the new FBI director from being appointed.

Any takers?

Really, if the police bust a burglar and he has stolen material that implicates someone else in a crime and they use it to prosecute the third party, did they collude in the burglary? In this case the Russians already had the material all the representative did was coordinate the release to the public, they never took possession of it and offered nothing in return.

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

I agree, the DNC colluded with CNN. Everyone knows this. Therefore LOCK HER UP, and Obama, and also that qu33r Don Lemon so Obama can enjoy his cellmate. :p

I agree, the DNC colluded with CNN. Everyone knows this. Therefore LOCK HER UP, and Obama, and also that qu33r Don Lemon so Obama can enjoy his cellmate. :p

You are free to wish for anything you want, even something as stupid as what you just wrote..

Any takers?

I'm not sure it breaks any laws in the way you described.

However, what you're leaving out is whether or not the Russian representative broke the law to acquire the "really bad shit". If you're aware of US Laws being broken and do nothing about it and, in fact, seek to benefit from it...the electorate should be made aware that you have no respect for the law.

In this case, Roger Stone, a Trump Associate admits to interaction with Guccifer (the Russian hacker US intel concludes hacked Ms .Clinton's e-mails) and even tweeted that her campaign manager will "have his turn in the barrel" six weeks prior to the release of his hacked files. Why a man with the President's ear is chatting with a hacker is mind boggling in and of itself.... That the hacker is probably responsible for breaking the law and Mr. Stone and Mr. Trump did nothing about it...tells you all you need to know about how seriously they take our electoral process.

Any takers?

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

So now dictionary definitions pass for a law in your world? What law, be specific and how would it apply to this scenario?

Interesting question, and outside of saying "there has to be SOME kind of law being broken", I definitely don't know. So let's try this from the opposite angle:

What if Hillary had won, and all the same accusations were made about her campaign and China?

Certainly the GOP would be all over it, but what would be their reason?

Interesting question, and outside of saying "there has to be SOME kind of law being broken", I definitely don't know. So let's try this from the opposite angle:

What if Hillary had won, and all the same accusations were made about her campaign and China?

And what as a private citizen did Trump do?

Would they leak he said " he grabbed pussy"?

And what as a private citizen did Trump do?

Would they leak he said " he grabbed pussy"?

Not sure what that means. Any guesses?

Forum List

Back