The oft repeated lie about Trump calling nazis good people

This lie has been presented in the media so often some republicans even believe it....just goes to show the power of the media and how they are able to deceive so many....the latest being Adam Schiff......." look, it's not the Democratic Party that believes that there are good people on both sides of a Nazi rally," Rep. Schiff told CNN's "State of the Union." "There's just one party and one party leader who believes that, and that's Donald Trump."

Now......we must understand that some of these folks do not want the truth they want to believe that Trump is a Nazi ----as that fits their narrative....so they keep repeating the lie.

Proof that President Called the Nazis in Charlottesville good people is a lie.....................Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics!
Another big Leftist lie. He called those that were protesting for and against the removal of the historic statues as good people, who had every right accorded to them by the constitution, to voice their opinions one way or another.

Yes, we all agree that he called those people who joined a Nazi and Klan rally which was to protest a statue and have nazi leaders speak as the headliners of the event were "very fine people". That he denounced the card carrying nazi's, but those supporters of their rally, the Nazi sympathizers, friends of the Klan, guys that wanted to lend their voices to a Nazi Rally, were very fine people.

I don't think very fine people choose to join a Nazi and Klan protest rather than any of the other protests that are not put together by Nazi's and the Klan. But that's me. People have different moral compasses and that's mine.

And I agree. They do have the right. Just because you have the right to do something I don't think means you are a good person for doing it.
He didn't call the Nazis good people, idiot. There were four groups there, regular people on both sides who were voicing whether they were for or against the removal of the statues. And then there were the Nazis and Antifa, both racist scum that were there to pick a fight and cause mayhem. That the event only comprised of Nazis and Antifa, and those are the people that Trump was referring to as good people is fake news promoted by spineless, shameless Democrats and their puppets in the media.

Reading isn't your strong suit is it bud? I didn't say he called Nazi's very fine people. Just people that choose to join the rally's they put on.

So what is your opinion. Do fine people attend rally's put on by Nazi's and the Ku Klux Klan? Or are just the Nazi's and Klan bad, but those who stand with them at times ok?
Like I said, there were peaceful protests for and against the removal of the statues by normal people all over the South, Charlottesville was just another city that had those statues that they happened to occur in, but it got violent because two racist groups, the Neo Nazis and Antifa thugs decided to show up for a fight.

So what's your opinion, do fine people attend rallies put on by Antifa fascist, racist, violent, anti free speech thugs? Or are they just another racist supremacist group that are bad, but ignorant, undereducated people that stand with them at times OK? :cuckoo:

This lie has been presented in the media so often some republicans even believe it....just goes to show the power of the media and how they are able to deceive so many....the latest being Adam Schiff......." look, it's not the Democratic Party that believes that there are good people on both sides of a Nazi rally," Rep. Schiff told CNN's "State of the Union." "There's just one party and one party leader who believes that, and that's Donald Trump."

Now......we must understand that some of these folks do not want the truth they want to believe that Trump is a Nazi ----as that fits their narrative....so they keep repeating the lie.

Proof that President Called the Nazis in Charlottesville good people is a lie.....................Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics!
Another big Leftist lie. He called those that were protesting for and against the removal of the historic statues as good people, who had every right accorded to them by the constitution, to voice their opinions one way or another.

Yes, we all agree that he called those people who joined a Nazi and Klan rally which was to protest a statue and have nazi leaders speak as the headliners of the event were "very fine people". That he denounced the card carrying nazi's, but those supporters of their rally, the Nazi sympathizers, friends of the Klan, guys that wanted to lend their voices to a Nazi Rally, were very fine people.

I don't think very fine people choose to join a Nazi and Klan protest rather than any of the other protests that are not put together by Nazi's and the Klan. But that's me. People have different moral compasses and that's mine.

And I agree. They do have the right. Just because you have the right to do something I don't think means you are a good person for doing it.
He didn't call the Nazis good people, idiot. There were four groups there, regular people on both sides who were voicing whether they were for or against the removal of the statues. And then there were the Nazis and Antifa, both racist scum that were there to pick a fight and cause mayhem. That the event only comprised of Nazis and Antifa, and those are the people that Trump was referring to as good people is fake news promoted by spineless, shameless Democrats and their puppets in the media.

Reading isn't your strong suit is it bud? I didn't say he called Nazi's very fine people. Just people that choose to join the rally's they put on.

So what is your opinion. Do fine people attend rally's put on by Nazi's and the Ku Klux Klan? Or are just the Nazi's and Klan bad, but those who stand with them at times ok?
Like I said, there were peaceful protests for and against the removal of the statues by normal people all over the South, Charlottesville was just another city that they happened to occur, but it got violent because two racist groups, the Neo Nazis and Antifa thugs decided to show for a fight.

So what's your opinion, do fine people attend rallies put on by Antifa fascist, racist, violent, anti free speech thugs? Or are they just another racist supremacist group that are bad, but ignorant, undereducated people that stand with them at times OK? :cuckoo:

Excellent question............does anyone believe he will reply???? hehheh

So what is your opinion.
Like I said, there were peaceful protests for and against the removal of the statues by normal people all over the South, Charlottesville was just another city that had those statues that they happened to occur in, but it got violent because two racist groups, the Neo Nazis and Antifa thugs decided to show up for a fight.

First to say I haven't studied those groups and would not want to say anything about them I didn't know about. Overall I think violence against Nazis and the Klan is at the bottom of the things I worry about.

Now back to your question actually on this topic which you seem to continue to distract from and for some reason seem to be unable to have an opinion on though you are still here..

Do fine people attend rally's put on by Nazi's and the Ku Klux Klan? Or are just the Nazi's and Klan bad, but those who stand with them and join them at times ok?

You can't expect that lying troll to answer truthfully. He'll blindly ignore antifa's role and call everyone who objected to the censorship of history to be neo-Nazis.

So what is your opinion.

First to say I haven't studied those groups and would not want to say anything about them I didn't know about. Overall I think violence against Nazis and the Klan is at the bottom of the things I worry about.

Now back to your question actually on this topic which you seem to continue to distract from and for some reason seem to be unable to have an opinion on though you are still here..

Do fine people attend rally's put on by Nazi's and the Ku Klux Klan? Or are just the Nazi's and Klan bad, but those who stand with them and join them at times ok?

You are terribly coinfused....there are no real nazis today...WWII did away with them.

What you are obsessed with are American so called Neo Nazis..........so tell us what is bad about them?

You can't expect that lying troll to answer truthfully. He'll blindly ignore antifa's role and call everyone who objected to the censorship of history to be neo-Nazis.

No I literally have never met anyone from antifa. It seems that they pop up around white supremacists which makes them uncomfortable... Doesn't seem to have much of a body count of any here. Some fights but I'm not seeing them lynching thousands or trying to take over Europe and killing hundreds of thousands of Americans...

Looks like their Twitter account has about 18k followers, 3 million hits to daily stormer a day alone. So I guess I can see why they aren't nearly as well known.

Anyways fun distraction. Back to the actual topic of the thread

Would you like to answer that question I asked you the other day? Do you think good people join Rally's by the Nazis and KKK? How sad is it this takes days for you to say yes or no.

Last edited:
It's pretty pathetic. You've been drowning on and distracting for days...

How sad is it that Americans can't say good people don't go to Nazi and Kuz Klux Klan Rally's.

Just purely pathetic.

So what is your opinion.

....?

And that is how you get nazis driving cars into crowds of people. Dumbass.

It's pretty pathetic. You've been drowning on and distracting for days...

How sad is it that Americans can't say good people don't go to Nazi and Kuz Klux Klan Rally's.

Just purely pathetic.

How sad is it, that you can't admit that Nazi's can't get hundreds of people to turn out, unless they lie.

So looking at them and what they stand for. While a lot of what they stand for I like. Such as opposing white supremacism and Nazis... And while they're definitely nowhere near anything close to the scale of violence of Nazis in the Klan... Theres a lot I don't care for and think is despicable so no. I would definitely have no problem protesting against Nazis and the KKK, but wouldn't join with antifa to do so.

Now your turn.

Do you think good people join Nazi and KKK rallys?

Last edited:
So looking at them and what they stand for. While a lot of what they stand for I like. Such as opposing white supremacism and Nazis... And while they're definitely nowhere near anything close to the scale of violence of Nazis in the Klan... Theres a lot I don't care for so no. I would definitely have no problem protesting against Nazis and the KKK, but wouldn't join with antifa to do so.

Now your turn.

Except like most leftards, antifa is very, very loose in who they pretend are "nazis".

So, you are pretty much supporting political violence against anyone to the Right of Bernie Red Sanders.

You prepared for when those people start fighting back?

So looking at them and what they stand for. While a lot of what they stand for I like. Such as opposing white supremacism and Nazis... And while they're definitely nowhere near anything close to the scale of violence of Nazis in the Klan... Theres a lot I don't care for so no. I would definitely have no problem protesting against Nazis and the KKK, but wouldn't join with antifa to do so.

Now your turn.

Except like most leftards, antifa is very, very loose in who they pretend are "nazis".

So, you are pretty much supporting political violence against anyone to the Right of Bernie Red Sanders.

You've gotta different factions of the far right.
Those who are nazis, and those who dont consider supporting nazis a show stopper.
And other racists, and others who dont consider the support of racists to be a show stopper.

Again, she didn't apologize for what she said, she simply said she hadn't intended to offend anyone, but she did not walk back any of her anti semitic rants, and her subsequent behavior makes clear that she never intended to apologize for her anti semitic rants. By continuing to misrepresent what she said in her non apology, you are endorsing her anti semitism just as the Congressional Black Caucus has and just as all the candidates for the Democratic nomination have. If you want to see nazi sympathizers, look in the mirror or look at any Democrat who hasn't openly condemned Omar's anti semitism.

Again, the event was to protest the removal of Lee's statue and while the nazis and Klan members who were there may have seen this as a part of a larger agenda, there is no evidence that others went there just to protest the removal of the statue. Your claim that it is impossible anyone went to the park who is not a nazi or Klan member, and now a sympathizer is of course absurd and is clearly not driven by fact but only your seemingly desperate need to say something nasty about the President, no matter how ridiculous it is.

So her saying that she equivocably apologizes isn't an unequivocal apology. Okay I've got that. I don't like her and bringing her up is just a distraction here anyways.

And again please show me where I said only Klan and Nazis were there.

I said they put it on and back that up by them actually saying that they put it on ahead of time, them creating the flyers for it, and them putting together the speakers.

and I said that I don't think good people go to a rally put on by Nazis or the Ku Klux Klan even if they agree with what the stated purpose of said rally is.

if you are going to try and lie and say that I said all of them were Nazis and the Klan please point out that post. I just don't think that there's a good reason for good people to join a Klan and Nazi rally.
Why do you continue to misrepresent what Omar said? She never apologized for her anti semitic slurs and in her non apology she doubled down on her lies about AIPAC. How can you claim to be opposed to racists and yet become an apologist for a blatant anti semite?

Now you seem to be saying that while you think it is highly unlikely anyone showed up to protest the removal of the statue who wasn't at least a nazi or Klan sympathizer, you seem to be conceding it was possible, effectively agreeing with the President that there may have been some fine people on both sides at the event.
All I said is she unequivocably apologized... when she said "I unequivicobly apologize". No more, no less... I don't blame people for not buying that as sincere. Why do YOU misrepresent that. I NEVER said she specifically denounced those slurs. So please STOP THE LYING. I said FUCK OMAR twice earlier. Likewise, I thought the apology of a Republican posting a meme of Hillary with the star of David and retweeting white genocide twitter accounts from "Jewmerica" are needing a better apology.

And I said you could call them a Nazi Sympathizer, a friend of the Klan, someone who goes to Klan and Nazi rally's, whatever the term you use I personally don't believe fine people go to Nazi and Klan rally's. Again, stop your bullshit lying.

And I NEVER said it was "highly unlikely". I just said there's NO Klan/Nazi rally I think good people join, no matter why they are running their rally.

Do you do anything but just make stuff up and hope it's true?
I don't blame you for trying to misrepresent what you had said because those posts are clearly embarrassing attempts to justify your desperate need to say something nasty about the President even if you know it is ridiculous. Your continued unwillingness to condemn Omar's anti semitic slurs or the support her anti semitism has from the Congressional Black Caucus and the candidates for the Democratic nomination makes any claim of yours to oppose racism ridiculous.

I literally said FUCK OMAR.... But somehow you take that as apologizing for her... You are a fucking moron.

Do you even understand the English language?

Now granted some people will not apologize to rabbis for calling a person out for the use of a Star of David on a hillary tweet.

Some people will defend retweeting "WhitegenocideTM" from "Jewmerica" and people who are anti-semites.

Some people will make excuses when a person wouldn't denounce David Duke, saying he didn't know who he was, even though he had mentioned him before.

Omar says she doesn't like a Jewish PAC, and that's anti-semetism... Is telling a different Jewish PAC “You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. You want to control your politicians” ok?

What about a commercial threatening “global special interests.” showing 3 jewish people?

Or a guy who had to explain in his divorce proceedings why he would yell "Heil Hitler" (he said he was joking) and kept a copy of Mein Kampf on his bedside table (it was a gift from a person he said was jewish.... that person wasn't).

What if one of your Jewish friends and collaborators says "The way I would describe his perception of Jews is that he thinks of them in very simple and very stereotypical terms. My feeling was, ‘I figured out how to use Jews to my advantage.’”

Or someone who says that "very nice people" could join rally's put on by Nazi's.

Or someone when asked to send a “message” for supporters who were flooding Ioffe with “anti-Semitic death threats,” said “I know nothing about it. You’ll have to talk to them about that.”

Or including self identified white supremacists in his list of delegates?

Or do we just make excuses over and over for anti-semitism when it comes from someone we like. I say FUCK the anti-semitic stuff and their talk from either side of the aisle.
You bring such a high level of ignorance to each subject it is difficult to talk to you. Omar made a specific false claim, that AIPAC bribes politicians to support Israel, but AIPAC is not a political action committee, as you falsely asserted, and makes no political donations or endorsements, but people as ignorant and bigoted as you and Omar, the truth makes no difference. You claim she apologized but if you read her "apology" and were able to understand it, it is clear she didn't apologize for any of the anti semitic statements she made but only for offending people, and she even doubled down on her lie about AIPAC in the last line and her anti semitic statements before and since show clearly that

Her claim that the US supports Israel only because American Jews have bought the government through AIPAC is classic anti semitism. Jews and money, Zog Zionist owned government, and is a favorite piece of anti semitism of the nazis and Klan you claim to despise, yet filtered through the piece shit you have between your ears it she just didn't like a Jewish pac, which of course is not a pac at all. She has also said the Jews have the world hypnotized, another favorite claim of Hitler's nazis as well as the nazis and Klan members here you claim to despise. She has even been personally complimented and congratulated by David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the Klan that you claim to hate and by Louis Farrakhan, the notoriously anti semitic leader of the Nation of Islam for her racist rants, yet you rush to defend every vile, racist, hate filled word that comes from her mouth even when she is saying the same things the nazis and Klan say.

You say fuck Omar and then you rush to defend her like a good Democrat.

So her saying that she equivocably apologizes isn't an unequivocal apology. Okay I've got that. I don't like her and bringing her up is just a distraction here anyways.

And again please show me where I said only Klan and Nazis were there.

I said they put it on and back that up by them actually saying that they put it on ahead of time, them creating the flyers for it, and them putting together the speakers.

and I said that I don't think good people go to a rally put on by Nazis or the Ku Klux Klan even if they agree with what the stated purpose of said rally is.

if you are going to try and lie and say that I said all of them were Nazis and the Klan please point out that post. I just don't think that there's a good reason for good people to join a Klan and Nazi rally.
Why do you continue to misrepresent what Omar said? She never apologized for her anti semitic slurs and in her non apology she doubled down on her lies about AIPAC. How can you claim to be opposed to racists and yet become an apologist for a blatant anti semite?

Now you seem to be saying that while you think it is highly unlikely anyone showed up to protest the removal of the statue who wasn't at least a nazi or Klan sympathizer, you seem to be conceding it was possible, effectively agreeing with the President that there may have been some fine people on both sides at the event.
All I said is she unequivocably apologized... when she said "I unequivicobly apologize". No more, no less... I don't blame people for not buying that as sincere. Why do YOU misrepresent that. I NEVER said she specifically denounced those slurs. So please STOP THE LYING. I said FUCK OMAR twice earlier. Likewise, I thought the apology of a Republican posting a meme of Hillary with the star of David and retweeting white genocide twitter accounts from "Jewmerica" are needing a better apology.

And I said you could call them a Nazi Sympathizer, a friend of the Klan, someone who goes to Klan and Nazi rally's, whatever the term you use I personally don't believe fine people go to Nazi and Klan rally's. Again, stop your bullshit lying.

And I NEVER said it was "highly unlikely". I just said there's NO Klan/Nazi rally I think good people join, no matter why they are running their rally.

I don't blame you for trying to misrepresent what you had said because those posts are clearly embarrassing attempts to justify your desperate need to say something nasty about the President even if you know it is ridiculous. Your continued unwillingness to condemn Omar's anti semitic slurs or the support her anti semitism has from the Congressional Black Caucus and the candidates for the Democratic nomination makes any claim of yours to oppose racism ridiculous.

I literally said FUCK OMAR.... But somehow you take that as apologizing for her... You are a fucking moron.

Now granted some people will not apologize to rabbis for calling a person out for the use of a Star of David on a hillary tweet.

Some people will defend retweeting "WhitegenocideTM" from "Jewmerica" and people who are anti-semites.

Some people will make excuses when a person wouldn't denounce David Duke, saying he didn't know who he was, even though he had mentioned him before.

Omar says she doesn't like a Jewish PAC, and that's anti-semetism... Is telling a different Jewish PAC “You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. You want to control your politicians” ok?

What about a commercial threatening “global special interests.” showing 3 jewish people?

Or a guy who had to explain in his divorce proceedings why he would yell "Heil Hitler" (he said he was joking) and kept a copy of Mein Kampf on his bedside table (it was a gift from a person he said was jewish.... that person wasn't).

What if one of your Jewish friends and collaborators says "The way I would describe his perception of Jews is that he thinks of them in very simple and very stereotypical terms. My feeling was, ‘I figured out how to use Jews to my advantage.’”

Or someone who says that "very nice people" could join rally's put on by Nazi's.

Or someone when asked to send a “message” for supporters who were flooding Ioffe with “anti-Semitic death threats,” said “I know nothing about it. You’ll have to talk to them about that.”

Or do we just make excuses over and over for anti-semitism when it comes from someone we like. I say FUCK the anti-semitic stuff and their talk from either side of the aisle.
You bring such a high level of ignorance to each subject it is difficult to talk to you. Omar made a specific false claim, that AIPAC bribes politicians to support Israel, but AIPAC is not a political action committee, as you falsely asserted, and makes no political donations or endorsements, but people as ignorant and bigoted as you and Omar, the truth makes no difference. You claim she apologized but if you read her "apology" and were able to understand it, it is clear she didn't apologize for any of the anti semitic statements she made but only for offending people, and she even doubled down on her lie about AIPAC in the last line and her anti semitic statements before and since show clearly that

Her claim that the US supports Israel only because American Jews have bought the government through AIPAC is classic anti semitism. Jews and money, Zog Zionist owned government, and is a favorite piece of anti semitism of the nazis and Klan you claim to despise, yet filtered through the piece shit you have between your ears it she just didn't like a Jewish pac, which of course is not a pac at all. She has also said the Jews have the world hypnotized, another favorite claim of Hitler's nazis as well as the nazis and Klan members here you claim to despise. She has even been personally complimented and congratulated by David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the Klan that you claim to hate and by Louis Farrakhan, the notoriously anti semitic leader of the Nation of Islam for her racist rants, yet you rush to defend every vile, racist, hate filled word that comes from her mouth even when she is saying the same things the nazis and Klan say.

I literally claimed she offered an apology, and quoted it which she did. Nothing more, nothing less. Are you fucking retarded?

You say someone saying "American Jews have bought the government through AIPAC is classic anti semitism."

"you're not going to support me because I don't want your money. You want to control your own politicians”
-Donald Trump to the Republican Jewish Coalition.

So Trump by your own beliefs is a classic anti-semite?

He also said "You just like me because my daughter happens to be Jewish." And also "Is there anyone in this room who doesn't renegotiate deals? Probably 99% of you. Probably more than any room I've ever spoken in."

And Trump also quotes one of Hitlers favorite lines.... "Heil Hitler" and while he tried playing it off in court that he was joking, he NEVER apologized, then lied about the reason he kept Mein Kampf on his bedside table.

You say that is anti-semitism. OK, YOU believe Trump is an anti-semite. So you must REALLY hate him as well right? Or are you ok with anti-semitism as long as they put an R after their name?

And yes, both have been personally congratulated by David Duke correct, but Duke only said he voted for one of them...
"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

Again. me saying Fuck Omar is not defending her. I literally quoted her apology and said I don't blame people for not buying that as sincere.

Deciding that somehow "Fuck Omar" is an apology to her. That must not translate to Russian well I guess.

Now that we've made it through your shitstorm of a lie, lets get back to the topic..

Do you believe good people join nazi and KKK rally's? Seems like you've been trying to distract on this for days.

Last edited:

Now your turn.

You've gotta different factions of the far right.
Those who are nazis, and those who dont consider supporting nazis a show stopper.
And other racists, and others who dont consider the support of racists to be a show stopper.

And you are pretending that that tiny fringe, is the whole, just like I said.

Thanks for demonstrating the asshole behavior I was just accusing you leftards of.

YOu are exactly the type of asshole I was describing, and your support of violence against good people, based on vile lies, makes you a piece of human garbage.

Like I said, there were peaceful protests for and against the removal of the statues by normal people all over the South, Charlottesville was just another city that they happened to occur, but it got violent because two racist groups, the Neo Nazis and Antifa thugs decided to show for a fight.

Excellent question............does anyone believe he will reply???? hehheh
unfortunately yes. but it will be a shitload of stupid. again.

already seen him say not everyone at the rally were KKK or nazis but he still insists everyone there supported THEIR cause and could simply NOT have been there for his own reasons.

i've had more stimulating conversations licking a dead 9v battery.

I literally claimed she offered an apology, and quoted it which she did. Nothing more, nothing less. Are you fucking retarded?

You say someone saying "American Jews have bought the government through AIPAC is classic anti semitism."

"you're not going to support me because I don't want your money. You want to control your own politicians”
-Donald Trump to the Republican Jewish Coalition.

So Trump by your own beliefs is a classic anti-semite?

He also said "You just like me because my daughter happens to be Jewish." And also "Is there anyone in this room who doesn't renegotiate deals? Probably 99% of you. Probably more than any room I've ever spoken in."

And Trump also quotes one of Hitlers favorite lines.... "Heil Hitler" and while he tried playing it off in court that he was joking, he NEVER apologized, then lied about the reason he kept Mein Kampf on his bedside table.

You say that is anti-semitism. OK, YOU believe Trump is an anti-semite. So you must REALLY hate him as well right? Or are you ok with anti-semitism as long as they put an R after their name?

And yes, both have been personally congratulated by David Duke correct, but Duke only said he voted for one of them...
"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

Again. me saying Fuck Omar is not defending her. I literally quoted her apology and said I don't blame people for not buying that as sincere.

Deciding that somehow "Fuck Omar" is an apology to her. That must not translate to Russian well I guess.

Now that we've made it through your shitstorm of a lie, lets get back to the topic..

Do you believe good people join nazi and KKK rally's? Seems like you've been trying to distract on this for days.
i rest my case.

So what is your opinion.

Interesting how you avoided answering my question. Do fine people attend rally put in by Antifa, Black Panthers and Nation of Islam? Or are just those groups bad, but those who stand with them at times OK?

So what is your opinion.

You are terribly coinfused....there are no real nazis today...WWII did away with them.

What you are obsessed with are American so called Neo Nazis..........so tell us what is bad about them?
Interesting how these one trick pony idiots freak out about the threat of "Nazis" and "KKK" while totally ignoring the fact that over 85% of Black people murdered are done so by other Blacks.

Forum List

Back