The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1609752478788.png

Why are white pwople here making threads about blacks when this is happening to whites? All lives matter don't they? Seems that white lives don't matter to people here. The thing that matters the most here is who can bitch the longest about blacks.

Two Black teens carjack and murder a retired Fire Chief. Anyone want to bet that the teens are from Fatherless homes?

Was Ted Bundy from a fatherless home?

Yes.
1609752845685.png

All lives matter? Or is that just a saying to try whining about black people being racists because they came up with a slogan. Cause I believe Mr. Bundy killed other whites. But that wasn't considered white on white crime.

Last edited:
Did Jared Laughnor come from a fatherless home?

Nope he had mommy and daddy at home. But that did not stop him from shooting 13 people and killing 6.
1609753433949.png

That was white on white crime, but he got excuses made forhim just like many other like him.
Do all lives really matter or do you just wantv to sit on your white ass talking racist bullshit about black people.

Did Dylan Roof come from a fatherless home?
His parents were divorced but he stayed with both of them on an alternate basis.

So whe have 3 different white mass killers with 3 different family situations. This means that the racist claim of a fatherless home causing crimes has no merit.

Barack Obama came from a home where the father was not present. He became President.

1609754004972.png

Concern yoursef with out of control white on white killings. For the last 50 years the average of white on white murder has been 80 percent. And all during this same 50 years raggedy white racist losers like meatheadmike have been running their mouths about blacks.

Just to recap 2020, Chicago AVERAGED over two murders a day. And none of them were in Lori Lightfoot's neighborhood. Imagine that.

1609994690128.png

Since Chicago is not the only city in America and Chicago is majority white, the racist claims made about Chicago are evidence of white cultural failure. I'll show why shortly.

But first let's debunk the racist lie this idiot bases his claim about Chicago on.

1609994995357.png

1609995034058.png

Our fact-check sources:

The laughable IM2 has delivered another riveting cut and paste. It is the same cut and paste he uses over and over because he must cling to his fantasy that Black on Black crime is "similar" to White on White crime. That makes all the Fatherless black kids, the violence, the drug crime, and the daily Black on Black murders just go away. Poof. See how easy that is?

For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.
Black deaths only matter when they are killed by a White person, otherwise, nobody gives a crap. The White shooter gives their death meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back