The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman

.. until then the court of public opinion based on all the lies from joe and deflections from hunter and the rest of the left hunter is a pedophile drug addict that works for a foreign country under his fathers direction to buy american tech firms that specialize in military tech,,
The court of public opinion has no say in this case.

If anything you've just setup a change of venue to somewhere they never heard of Hunters laptop. Which is just about nowhere.

The court of public opinion has no say in this case.

If anything you've just setup a change of venue to somewhere they never heard of Hunters laptop. Which is just about nowhere.
of course we do,, just like you are currently commenting on it,,

Too late. We already have you on record, admitting you never denied it.
Anything you say now can be presumed a lie to cover your tracks.

See how that works.
and you have never denied raping little boys in your basement,,

do you want to keep playing this stupid game??

of course we do,, just like you are currently commenting on it,,
What I say has absolutely no bearing on a potential criminal case.

I'm just showing why the DOJ don't want anything to do with Hunters laptop. If they can't prove a case because there's no chain of custody, what's the sense in wasting time, money and manpower to develop a case they can't win?

What I say has absolutely no bearing on a potential criminal case.

I'm just showing why the DOJ don't want anything to do with Hunters laptop. If they can't prove a case because there's no chain of custody, what's the sense in wasting time, money and manpower to develop a case they can't win?
when did I say what I said does???

the DOJ doesnt want anything to do with it is because they have become political favoring the democrat party,,

the DOJ doesnt want anything to do with it is because they have become political favoring the democrat party,,
They don't have a chain of custody.
All the judge has to do is ask: "Do you have a witness to who dropped off the laptop?"

No your honor. All we have is a theory of how it got to the store owner.

They don't have a chain of custody.
All the judge has to do is ask: "Do you have a witness to who dropped off the laptop?"

No your honor. All we have is a theory of how it got to the store owner.
ok,, and then they continue to prove whats on the laptop was put there by someone else,,

Which breaks the chain of custody.
no it doesnt,, it doesnt show how it got there,,

now all hunter has to do is prove the emails in question were put on there after he no longer had it by providing his email steam to be investigated,,

and also the pictures that show him having sex with underage girls and colluding to hurt america and paying his father 10% of the prfits,,

Forum List

Back