The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

I guess Motel 6 is more to your liking

7035630.JPG

What's with the left and Motel 6? Does staying there have some meaning other than a responsible person that doesn't want to be wasteful would stay their? Does staying with the rich evil banker make obama safer? Or would his voting base be more protective of him?

I think this is the motel you'd like to see the president stay.

tumblr_lnwla476DT1qmwb21o1_500.jpg

7035630.JPG

What's with the left and Motel 6? Does staying there have some meaning other than a responsible person that doesn't want to be wasteful would stay their? Does staying with the rich evil banker make obama safer? Or would his voting base be more protective of him?

I think this is the motel you'd like to see the president stay.

tumblr_lnwla476DT1qmwb21o1_500.jpg

Again what's with the non issue racist posting?
You're comparing a great uniter with a great divider? What a fucked up thing to do to Dr. King

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

They imagine him in a hut, with a spear, and a bone through his nose, dontcha know...

The image of an urbane Obama in a swanky hotel causes trillions of brain neurons to up and die.

Last edited:

Geez

They imagine him in a hut, with a spear, and a bone through his nose, dontcha know...

The image of an urbane Obama in a swanky hotel causes trillions of brain neurons to up and die.

Why do you include yourself when you say they? And yes you include yourself because you thought of it.

Geez

Why do you include yourself when you say they? And yes you include yourself because you thought of it.

No. Your posts indicate you do not understand that any ethnic demographic is happy to see one of their own make it to the halls of power in America. When the first Irishman was elected governor, I'm sure the downtrodden masses of Irish felt pretty good seeing him hanging with the rest of the powerful players.

Obama's base does not begrudge him his success. Quite the opposite. It is a source of pride for them.

The truth of the matter is, the only people who have a problem with a black President in a swanky hotel are people like you, which you have made abundantly clear.

Last edited:

No. You're posts make it pretty clear you do not understand that any ethnic demographic is happy to see one of their own make it to the halls of power in America. When the first Irishman was elected governor, I'm sure the downtrodden masses of Irish felt pretty good seeing him partying with the rest of the powerful players.

Obama's base does not begrudge him his success. Quite the opposite. It is a source of pride for them.

The truth of the matter is, the only people who have a problem with a black President sleeping in a swanky hotel are people like you, which you have made abundantly clear.

No my post make it very clear how hypocritical obama supporters and those who claim not to be are.

They don't because it's obama, but the do begrudge those obama is staying around.
The evil rich bankers at spa city Ballantyne

7035630.JPG

I think he likes that they rent by the hour.

Geez

You had an AHA! moment too, I see.

Forum List

Back