The Obama Legacy: Race Wars

You're white, you got yours long ago, at birth actually.

Please expand on that thesis. What advantage does a newborn White child have that a newborn Black child (in similar economic circumstances) not have? As I have previously requested, please spare the platitudes and be specific in your response. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Please fix your post.

remember the 1960's?

Yes we do.
And just imagine how those involved back then, people who gave their lives in the fight against real racism, people who committed their lives to SOLVING race problems see the shitstorm in Ferguson.
This is not what they fought for.
This is not a race war. this isn't even about race. It is about people looking to destroy property and steal what they can get their hands on.
They had riots like that in the 1960's also, even MLK said, that instead of burn, baby, burn..It should be,,build baby build...
What is going on today is the angst of the idea that blacks are treated unfair, even though in this instance it is not a justifiable motive.

Please expand on that thesis. What advantage does a newborn White child have that a newborn Black child (in similar economic circumstances) not have? As I have previously requested, please spare the platitudes and be specific in your response. Thanks.
Please fix your post.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I must have hit a wrong key. But please answer my question.

They had riots like that in the 1960's also, even MLK said, that instead of burn, baby, burn..It should be,,build baby build...
What is going on today is the angst of the idea that blacks are treated unfair, even though in this instance it is not a justifiable motive.

Of course they did. And damn righteous for doing so.
Today? No.
It is an amoral/anti-social culture hell-bent on their own self destruction.
It is sad, and I mean that - sad - and terribly unjust that their predecessors fought and gave their lives so these bums can run around and act like misguided 12 year olds.

Please expand on that thesis. What advantage does a newborn White child have that a newborn Black child (in similar economic circumstances) not have? As I have previously requested, please spare the platitudes and be specific in your response. Thanks.
Please fix your post.

Sorry, I must have hit a wrong key. But please answer my question.[/QUOTE]
The specifics are not required. In a racist country being born of the race that controls it gives you advantages from day one simply because you were ahead from conception based on the advantages your ancestors had; better off, better educated, better opportunities, better jobs, better housing, better food, etc. You need only look at who is given what kinds of sentences for the very same crimes. Rich, or well-to-do whites, get off or lesser sentences while blacks go to jail and get longer sentences. That's how it works in a racist nation, and we are a racist nation.

Unfortunately, Obama has ensured that we will not elect another Black President in this century.

I don't care what color or gender a candidate is.

It's the ideology that matters. I hope he is the Last Progressive.
Yet you start a thread telling a lie that the President has started "a race war".
Do you remember the lies you tell.

Unfortunately, Obama has ensured that we will not elect another Black President in this century.

Yet you start a thread telling a lie that the President has started "a race war".

You are a moron who clearly hasn't been paying attention to the actions and words of the Obama Administration.

Please fix your post.

Sorry, I must have hit a wrong key. But please answer my question.
The specifics are not required. In a racist country being born of the race that controls it gives you advantages from day one simply because you were ahead from conception based on the advantages your ancestors had; better off, better educated, better opportunities, better jobs, better housing, better food, etc. You need only look at who is given what kinds of sentences for the very same crimes. Rich, or well-to-do whites, get off or lesser sentences while blacks go to jail and get longer sentences. That's how it works in a racist nation, and we are a racist nation.[/QUOTE]

Ahead from conception? Sounds like you are arguing genetic superiority. No wonder you avoid "specifics."

But seriously Ferguson, very weak riot. Won't even crack the top 25 all-time riots. Just go home and forget about it.

You are a moron who clearly hasn't been paying attention to the actions and words of the Obama Administration.
So in other words you are a female ditz prone to menopausal lies...
Again, your thread claims Pres. Obama has something to do with race wars although you can offer no substantiating evidence.

MjAxMi0zOTU3NjhhNzlkMjMzZmU0.png

Again, your thread claims Pres. Obama has something to do with race wars although you can offer no substantiating evidence.

You are a moron who cannot think.

You are a moron who cannot think.
You are a lying slut...

I don't remember George Bush Sr. being blamed for the Rodney King riots.

Can you remind us where and when the rightwing propaganda machine did that?

I don't recall George Sr. making the race-baiting style comments that Obama and Holder have done.

They haven't, your derangement and your racism notwithstanding.

There you go, playing your tattered and worn out race card.

Here's what's really racist: telling the country it should just accept being terrorized by wild black rioters. They just can't help themselves.
Well Whitey, you created this problem, and so did my ancestors, by bringing them here in chains. If you wish to honestly attempt a fix for shit like this, that's where you start, but you don't want to do that now do you?

My Norwegian ancestors who immigrated to the U.S. in the 1880s had absolutely nothing to do with the slave trade. Obama's ancestors, however, were slave owners.

Uh.... rrrreally.... slavery in Kenya huh? Link?

You do know that African slaves brought to the Americas came from West Africa, right?

I don't recall George Sr. making the race-baiting style comments that Obama and Holder have done.

They haven't, your derangement and your racism notwithstanding.

There you go, playing your tattered and worn out race card.

Here's what's really racist: telling the country it should just accept being terrorized by wild black rioters. They just can't help themselves.
Well Whitey, you created this problem, and so did my ancestors, by bringing them here in chains. If you wish to honestly attempt a fix for shit like this, that's where you start, but you don't want to do that now do you?

My Norwegian ancestors who immigrated to the U.S. in the 1880s had absolutely nothing to do with the slave trade. Obama's ancestors, however, were slave owners.

Uh.... rrrreally.... slavery in Kenya huh? Link?

You do know that African slaves brought to the Americas came from West Africa, right?

Who mentioned Kenya?

Obama's Legacy in a split screen photo:

View attachment 34320

The Great Uniter has fomented a Race War, with Ferguson as ground zero. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Holder DOJ suggested that the Grand Jury decision be announced at night. So much easier for the looters and anarchists to commit vandalism and violence in the dark.
you are a moron...Obama has nothing to do with this beyond giving an opinion.

The OP has shit for brains.

View attachment 34320

The Great Uniter has fomented a Race War, with Ferguson as ground zero. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Holder DOJ suggested that the Grand Jury decision be announced at night. So much easier for the looters and anarchists to commit vandalism and violence in the dark.

You are an idiot.

View attachment 34320

You are an idiot.

You have shit for brains.

Forum List

Back