The NRA is still in the fight for our Rights against Black Face wearing Governor....

The Supreme Court ruled on this already. It’s a right of the people.

Our “sick fetish”? Schools had rifle teams & kids used to bring their weapons to school to go hunting after/before class & no one batted an eye. We have lock down drills & active shooters now because of a break down in societal morals, not because of people exercising their rights.

Um, I'm 57 and I never remember being a school rifle team where kids were walking about armed.

My high school had a rifle team & the kids stored their rifles in their cars until it was time to practice/compete. This was the late 80s/early 90s.

My high school had a rifle team & the kids stored their rifles in their cars until it was time to practice/compete. This was the late 80s/early 90s.

And they stopped doing that after we had a few school shootings. Imagine that.

I have my cause...freedom....but pools...wow, that could really be your thing......go for it...

again, guy.

We have trigger-happy militarized police, CCTV, Security Guards, magnetic locked doors in workplaces, Active Shooter Drills, all because you have your fetish.

I'm not feeling terribly "Free" in the armed camp you nuts have created for the rest of us.

I have my cause...freedom....but pools...wow, that could really be your thing......go for it...

again, guy.

We have trigger-happy militarized police, CCTV, Security Guards, magnetic locked doors in workplaces, Active Shooter Drills, all because you have your fetish.

I'm not feeling terribly "Free" in the armed camp you nuts have created for the rest of us.

No...we have all those things now because the welfare state in this country created single teenage mothers who have multiple children from different males. These young children, male and female go on to create more fatherless children and as each new generation appeared, they became less and less able to control their impulses..having no stable home life to teach them how to be responsible adults........they then go out and take their anger and pain on society.

Europe is now experiencing the same result as their welfare states have finally reached the breaking point....add to that the violent 3rd world immigrants running their drug gangs....

again, guy.

No...we have all those things now because the welfare state in this country created single teenage mothers who have multiple children from different males. These young children, male and female go on to create more fatherless children and as each new generation appeared, they became less and less able to control their impulses..having no stable home life to teach them how to be responsible adults........they then go out and take their anger and pain on society.

Europe is now experiencing the same result as their welfare states have finally reached the breaking point....add to that the violent 3rd world immigrants running their drug gangs....
Abolish our useless and exorbitantly expensive and alleged war on drugs.

Again- if they don't have guns, they can't cause trouble. This isn't complicated...

Again- if they don't have guns, they can't cause trouble. This isn't complicated...

You mean except for the rape, robbery and murder of unarmed victims that occur in countries that ban guns...you mean except for that...

You mean except for the rape, robbery and murder of unarmed victims that occur in countries that ban guns...you mean except for that...

You mean the ones where they have only a fraction of the crimes we have... not to worry, you have an excuse for any one of them i could cite... so it's kind of boring.

Britain is more violent than the U.S......I have linked to the articles that point this out......Britain is also having a problem with illegal guns flooding into their gun control country...the British police have stated they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns...

You don't know what you are talking about.

Britain is more violent than the U.S......I have linked to the articles that point this out......

No, it isn't and all your articles are bullshit.

The UK actually has so little crime that cops can spend time on the petty stuff American cops don't have a time to bother with.

Shit, Chicago cops only clear 17% of homicides... that's how bad it is here.

Britain is more violent than the U.S......I have linked to the articles that point this out......

No, it isn't and all your articles are bullshit.

The UK actually has so little crime that cops can spend time on the petty stuff American cops don't have a time to bother with.

Shit, Chicago cops only clear 17% of homicides... that's how bad it is here.

Politifact....you doofus...

Social media post says U.K. has far higher violent crime rate than U.S. does

For England and Wales, we added together three crime categories: "violence against the person, with injury," "most serious sexual crime," and "robbery." This produced a rate of 775 violent crimes per 100,000 people.

For the United States, we used the FBI’s four standard categories for violent crime that Bier cited. We came up with a rate of 383 violent crimes per 100,000 people.

This calculation suggests that there is a higher rate of crime in England and Wales, but the discrepancy is not anywhere near as wide as the one cited in the meme.

And Britain is awash in violence right now......

They stopped doing that because of school budgets. Rifle teams couldn’t exactly compete with the football teams. School shootings occur because of moral decay not because of an inanimate object.

Right because the gun told them to do it...it’s all the inanimate object’s fault...

They stopped doing that because of school budgets. Rifle teams couldn’t exactly compete with the football teams. School shootings occur because of moral decay not because of an inanimate object.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that..

Right because the gun told them to do it...it’s all the inanimate object’s fault...

an angry kid can be angry all day... but he can't shoot anyone if he can't get a gun.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that..

an angry kid can be angry all day... but he can't shoot anyone if he can't get a gun.

No instead he can make a crock pot bomb & hit a crowded public event. He can run his car into a crowd of people. So yes he can still do terrible things.

See here’s the thing you lefties don’t admit....the world is an evil place. Taking away people’s right to defend themselves will never change that. “Shall not be infringed”

Forum List

Back