The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The indies are the acid test....If 53% are admitting to a pollster that they believe the election was stolen, you have to know that number is at least 5 points higher, given the current vicissitudes of polling in general.

Seems most view the left's "Big Lie" narrative to in fact itself be the big lie.

Insightful.
More than half of the voters instinctually believe the election was rigged.

Never discount instinct, especially when the status quo constantly attempted to soft coup Trump with the help of 2 institutional big guns: namely the media and the intelligence apparatus!!

No wonder Gov't will not be trusted again for a very, very long time.

"POLL: MOST VOTERS STILL BELIEVE CHEATING CHANGED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

View attachment 651051
Nearly two years after the 2020 presidential election, voters remain doubtful about the legitimacy of the 2020 election.

55 percent of likely U.S. voters believe cheating changed its outcome, a recent Rasmussen poll shows. The survey was conducted across 1,000 likely U.S. voters on May 23-24. Only 39 percent of respondents overall indicated that cheating did not affect the election.

When broken down by political party, most Republicans and Independents expressed doubts over the fairness of the highly debatable election. However, Democrats did not.

MOST voters. Aren't the Democrats a slight majority in this country?

Insightful.

Never discount instinct, especially when the status quo constantly attempted to soft coup Trump with the help of 2 institutional big guns: namely the media and the intelligence apparatus!!

i intuitively knew it was being stolen before the clock struck midnight central time on 3 Nov.

The cascade of highly improbable events over the span of about an hour had me smelling spook shit right then and there.

Insightful.

But.....but.....but...................... What does CNN have to say about INSTINCT???????????? :auiqs.jpg:

i intuitively knew it was being stolen before the clock struck midnight central time on 3 Nov.

The cascade of highly improbable events over the span of about an hour had me smelling spook shit right then and there.

Covering the counting room windows in Detroit drew my attention along with after midnite votes in suitcases showing up in other locations.
They played us like suckahs!!

no

They're 20% of the nation, tops.
No, Democrats are the slight majority in the country.

My point being, even a percentage of DEMOCRATS are willing to admit there was enough fraud to change the outcome

demographic groups

Mar 20, 2018 — In Pew Research Center surveys conducted in 2017, 37% of registered voters identified as independents, 33% as Democrats and 26% as Republicans.

Covering the counting room windows in Detroit drew my attention along with after midnite votes in suitcases showing up in other locations.
They played us like suckahs!!
As I recall...

Florida gets called earlier than expected (this is when I believe the left shit themselves).

Vegas odds flipped from 60-40 Biden to 60-40 Trump.

The "water main break" in Fulton County gets first reported.

PA, MI, & WI report stopping the counting for the evening, despite having enough of the vote in to traditionally call the state (around 82% - 85%, with Trump ahead by 5%-6%).

MN was still too close to call.

AZ is called for Xiden, even though only about 60% of the vote had been counted.

All happening within about an hour on 3 Nov.

No, Democrats are the slight majority in the country.

My point being, even a percentage of DEMOCRATS are willing to admit there was enough fraud to change the outcome

demographic groups

Mar 20, 2018 — In Pew Research Center surveys conducted in 2017, 37% of registered voters identified as independents, 33% as Democrats and 26% as Republicans.
that's registered voters, not all Muricans.

As I recall...

Florida gets called earlier than expected (this is when I believe the left shit themselves).

Vegas odds flipped from 60-40 Biden to 60-40 Trump.

The "water main break" in Fulton County gets first reported.

PA, MI, & WI report stopping the counting for the evening, despite having enough of the vote in to traditionally call the state (around 82% - 85%, with Trump ahead by 5%-6%).

MN was still too close to call.

AZ is called for Xiden, even though only about 60% of the vote had been counted.

All happening within about an hour on 3 Nov.

They had their game plan in place 2 years out just in case their impeachments failed, which they did.

I'm not saying you've been brainwashed, but several states do nothing but mail-in voting, and have for over a decade.

Only for soldiers overseas and invalids that couldn't make it to the polls, pre-pandemic WITH VERIFICATION.

Even most of western Europe stopped mass mail-in balloting because it's fraught with fraud.
You fuck-an-A liar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back