the next time you hear someone call sarah stupid...

Sarah is hawt...

But Dana Loesch is FUCKING HOT!

300_25242.jpg

no boobs = not hot

I disagree ...

Kate-Hudson--thinking-of-ha.jpg

I agree with your disagreement.

ask them if they've read her book. what do you know about her. isn't someone who is presumably informed, supposed to know something about a subject they comment upon.
they will say, "i wouldn't read that" i get my opinions from huffington and olberman
The next time I hear someone (excuse me)............................................................................................................................................................................I'm sorry. I just heard someone call Sarah Palin stupid and I had to (excuse me)..................................................................................................................................................................................sorry. Someone else just called Sarah Palin stupid and I had to ask them to read (excuse me again)..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................again, someone called Sarah (I'm sorry, one moment)...................................................................................................................................................................................Okay! I just told that person to read her book too.

This could take more time than I thought! People just love to call Sarah (excuse me)...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Palin stupid.

I don't need to read a book to know she is stupid..

Stupid is as stupid does..........Forrest Gump

Last edited:
The people most intent on labeling Sarah Palin stupid are the self-appointed Elites who think they should be in positions of power due to going to Ivy League Schools and having the proper Elite career paths in politics and academia. Her popularity threatens them.

Personally, I find her tiresome - but remain amused at how a Mom who went to a state school shakes up their world view.

Yes i'm threatened by Sarahs stupidity

I just laugh at them.. this is what the left does. If you're not one of them you must be an idiot, or a slut, or a bimbo, or a hick, or a redneck or a this-or-a-that. It's Allinsky in all it's ugliness. It shows how little they really have to go on.

The people most intent on labeling Sarah Palin stupid are the self-appointed Elites who think they should be in positions of power due to going to Ivy League Schools and having the proper Elite career paths in politics and academia. Her popularity threatens them.

Personally, I find her tiresome - but remain amused at how a Mom who went to a state school shakes up their world view.

Prime example.

I bet Palin knows that it is I'm and Sarah's...

Rule 1. If you're going to denounce others as "stupid", at least get your spelling and punctuation in the ballpark. You look ridiculous spouting off how stupid someone else is when you can't even get basic spelling and punctuation correct.

Ya listening there Topspin?

Love Palin, I'm an oil guy and a decrim guy.
But, when you are a republican and have to wright tax cuts on your had then you are in fact stupid.

Can one of you RW HACKS post ONE intelligent thing that Sarah said?

Ever...?

I just laugh at them.. this is what the left does. If you're not one of them you must be an idiot, or a slut, or a bimbo, or a hick, or a redneck or a this-or-a-that. It's Allinsky in all it's ugliness. It shows how little they really have to go on.
Yeah you tell 'em. The right has never called anyone stupid if they aren't CON$ervative as long as you don't include Democrats, Blacks, women, intellectuals, etc.
.... Oh wait, Alinsky merely codified the tactics of Nixon.

The attitude of CON$ reminds me of the lyric from John Lennon's song Working Class Hero, "They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool."

“A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by an effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals.”
Spiro T. Agnew

Three things have been difficult to tame: the oceans, fools and women. We may soon be able to tame the oceans; fools and women will take a little longer.
Spiro T. Agnew

There are people in our society who should be separated and discarded. I think it's one of the tendencies of the liberal community to feel that every person in a nation of over 200 million people can be made into a productive citizen. I'm realist enough to believe this can't be.
Spiro T. Agnew

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njG7p6CSbCU[/ame]

Yeah, we need smart informed people as VP. People like Joe Biden:

How does this refute the fact that Sarah Palin is stupid?

How is that a fact? Why are you deflecting from the video showing that Joe Biden is a total moron who makes Palin look like a Physics Nobel Prize winner.

If you want to post a thread that Joe Biden is a Moron you are welcome to do so. However making such a post does nothing to refute the facts about Palins lack of intellect

Forum List

Back