The New White Flight

Because the OP believe every white person is a racist bigot that ran from the City life just because someone of color might live next to them…

I believe the OP might be letting us know how they truly feel about what they have done all their life…
Build HUD housing and the rest of the people in the city move out. It is just that simple. We like raising our children away from the constant gun fire, burglaries, car jackings, drugs, prostitution...

Like trump says, "don't believe anything you hear except for what I say. I alone know the truth."
5q0qd2.jpg

White flight in the 20th century meant European-ancestry Americans fleeing urban neighborhoods rather than sharing them with people of color. In the 21st century, white flight means flight from bookshelves — and from the difficult facts of history. The new public enemy, according to this new book-banning crowd, is writing that challenges tired prejudices and stir empathy for those formerly silenced and excluded.

More Raw Sewage faggotry...

EverythingRacist.jpg

Total bullshit. It’s about crime, crowds and anything else negative to your environment, we moved from Little Rock because of crime, heavy traffic, and crowds. It isn’t about race. I wouldn’t want to live next to trashy whites or blacks, or crime filled neighborhoods.

Little Rock has had problems as long as I can remember. I was born in Prescott, which is near Hope and Texarkana.

We might even be cousins. :04:

White people running away from urban neighborhoods back in the 20th century had nothing to do with people of color. It had to do with the fact that they didn't want there kids around the violence, poor schools, bad jobs, etc.
Or they wanted a nice big yard....Or they could get more floor space for the money.....Or they wanted to live on a cul-de-sac....Or they wanted out of the urban din....

Everyone has their own reasons.

White flight in the 20th century meant European-ancestry Americans fleeing urban neighborhoods rather than sharing them with people of color. In the 21st century, white flight means flight from bookshelves — and from the difficult facts of history. The new public enemy, according to this new book-banning crowd, is writing that challenges tired prejudices and stir empathy for those formerly silenced and excluded.

As part of the very first white flight it had nothing to do with not wanting to share an area.

It had everything to do with not wanting to have to fight EVERY FUCKING DAY when some jackass didn't like the fact that a white kid lived on their block.

Then, it became all the bullets the assholes shot at each other. After a few months of sleeping in a bath tub you figure out that leaving is far better than staying.

Or they wanted a nice big yard....Or they could get more floor space for the money.....Or they wanted to live on a cul-de-sac....Or they wanted out of the urban din....

Suburbanization of America happened even in towns with very small black populations. Not just Detroit or Gary

We lived in Compton. For us it was about dodging bullets. And that was in the 1950's!

I don’t know what makes the left think children aren’t taught about slavery, Jim Crow, and other such history topics in school.

I distinctly remember being taught these subjects back in the early 90’s. It seems to me they’re just trying to stir the pot. Why re-invent the wheel?

Is Skews currently living in a drug and crime infested urban ghetto, himself?

If the answer is yes, then congratulations, because he may be stupid as all get up, but at least he is a man of his words.

If the answer is no, then there is a word that describes him to a T that we all know ( I mean, besides asshole). I won't say what it is, but it starts with a hypoc and ends in a rite.

You just make shit up out of whole cloth, don't you?

Are you a racist?

White flight was Europeans fleeing the crime that came when the inner city started infesting their neighborhoods.

White flight is the flight from difficult facts of history? WTF? Standing up to the revisionist idiots on the left can hardly be considered flight.

I don’t know what makes the left think children aren’t taught about slavery, Jim Crow, and other such history topics in school.

I distinctly remember being taught these subjects back in the early 90’s. It seems to me they’re just trying to stir the pot. Why re-invent the wheel?
You have to be taught their revisionist history or you are a racist.

The popularization of the automobile is what really caused suburbanization. People started getting cars in large numbers during the roaring 20's as their incomes started rising and the trend continued opening up subdivisions for the New Middle Class- mostly Honkies- all over the Fruited Plain. Libs hated it, as the Middle Class is harder to control. They would rather have a unionized proletariat working in sweatshops in urban hell holes that can be radicalized.

White people running away from urban neighborhoods back in the 20th century had nothing to do with people of color. It had to do with the fact that they didn't want there kids around the violence, poor schools, bad jobs, etc.

You are just choosing to ignore the root cause of the maladies you list that caused the shift and, sad to say, it had everything to do with race, at least it did in my AO.....Whites simply did not want to have to deal with the increases in crime and the ever increasing failure of predominantly black public schools.

Not sure about the "bad jobs" thing as most that left still worked where they had before but just commuted. Perhaps that was different in your neck of the woods.

I know that in KY, as in SW Virginia, and WV folks moved out of coal country (mostly white) during the "Appalachian Exodus" into the cities for more opportunity job wise to make a better life for them and theirs......That said they also left the cities and went to the burbs by and by, some even went back home when they retired.

Build HUD housing and the rest of the people in the city move out. It is just that simple. We like raising our children away from the constant gun fire, burglaries, car jackings, drugs, prostitution...
Nonsense!

All those things are character builder!!

Who doesn’t want to live next to a meth lab on one side, a crack house on the other, a White House behind you and the local chapter of MS-13???

I mean that is the true American dream… well maybe for the OP…

Because the OP believe every white person is a racist bigot that ran from the City life just because someone of color might live next to them…
When fair housing laws were passed in the 1960’s successful black people were no longer forced to live in the ghetto and most of them fled to the suburbs also

Leaving only the lowest performing residue behind

They have not progressed and liberals are forced to make excuses for their failure by blaming it on whites

For info: skews13

Forum List

Back