RIP Khalis Eberhart

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Grotesque event in an advanced democracy. Another victim of gun laws set in an era before civilisation. This is a price of "freedumb" that is not worth paying.

Grotesque event in an advanced democracy. Another victim of gun laws set in an era before civilisation. This is a price of "freedumb" that is not worth paying.
I don't buy that shit for one minute.

That was murder blamed on a child. The police should immediately arrest anyone else in the house.

You anti-gun types are so full of shit your eyes should all be brown. Mind your business, if you have any, and leave us to our own. Don't you have some government boots to lick?

Toddlers shoot a Hell of a lot of people in America each year.

I'm sure it's over a 100.

Keep your guns secure.
You have any stats on that?

I am 100% certain that if it happens anywhere, we will hear about it nonstop by the gun-grabbing sympathizers in the main stream media.

In this case, I don't believe the kid did it. This is murder blamed on a kid.

You have any stats on that?

I am 100% certain that if it happens anywhere, we will hear about it nonstop by the gun-grabbing sympathizers in the main stream media.

In this case, I don't believe the kid did it. This is murder blamed on a kid.

Last year, at least 30 people were killed in accidental shootings in which the shooter was 5 or younger, according to Everytown For Gun Safety, a gun control advocacy group that tracks these shootings, largely through news reports.

And those 30 were shot dead. For every dead there's usually 7 wounded, at least on the battlefield.

Dumb black folks with guns. Who would have thought?

"...a loaded gun that had been left sitting on a chair."

The father should be arrested and charged. I can't think of much that's more irresponsible than that, especially when there are rug rats running around...

"...a loaded gun that had been left sitting on a chair."

The father should be arrested and charged. I can't think of much that's more irresponsible than that, especially when there are rug rats running around...

Articles like that never tell what kind of firearm was involved. It was probably some piece of crap pistol. You can throw most decent modern pistols down the driveway and they won't go off.

Little black kids are usually killed by stray bullets from their older "brothus". The kid that shot her was to young to be a thug even there.

Last year, at least 30 people were killed in accidental shootings in which the shooter was 5 or younger, according to Everytown For Gun Safety, a gun control advocacy group that tracks these shootings, largely through news reports.

And those 30 were shot dead. For every dead there's usually 7 wounded, at least on the battlefield.

Known liars. Nothing they produce is credible.

Forum List

Back