Zone1 The new Savior will be from America

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Since the moderator did not give any reasons for moving the topic of ancient religion from the religion and ethics section, and did not explain it in any way, I believe that this violates my rights and the laws of the US media.

Therefore, I consider it possible to write this again.

Indra was born a great warrior. When he came out of his mother's womb, he had a sword in his hands.
Indra is the great savior of cows, people and rivers.
Indra smashed a hundred fortresses, for which he was called the Stocrat Indra.
Indra defeated the Serpent Vritra and his dark mother Tiamat.
Indra outwitted all the tricks of the cunning.
Indra separated day from night and good from evil.
That's what the ancient myths say...
Indra will be born from the blood of the great Indes (Apache). Perhaps he has already been born.

• Banned
rightwinger
But America is India. The Inde peoples lived in America.

Ameringo is just a political label convenient for Eurocentrists.

Since the moderator did not give any reasons for moving the topic of ancient religion from the religion and ethics section, and did not explain it in any way, I believe that this violates my rights and the laws of the US media.

Therefore, I consider it possible to write this again.

Indra was born a great warrior. When he came out of his mother's womb, he had a sword in his hands.
Indra is the great savior of cows, people and rivers.
Indra smashed a hundred fortresses, for which he was called the Stocrat Indra.
Indra defeated the Serpent Vritra and his dark mother Tiamat.
Indra outwitted all the tricks of the cunning.
Indra separated day from night and good from evil.
That's what the ancient myths say...
Indra will be born from the blood of the great Indes (Apache). Perhaps he has already been born.
There is no new Savior. Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World as he has atoned for all our sins. He will return for his 2nd coming and subdue the governments of the world. Your "savior" does not exist. He is a myth. And, I've not heard of any baby being born in these latter days with a sord in his hands. Good grief!

• Banned
There is no new Savior. Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World as he has atoned for all our sins. He will return for his 2nd coming and subdue the governments of the world. Your "savior" does not exist. He is a myth. And, I've not heard of any baby being born in these latter days with a sord in his hands. Good grief!
Christ lied. Everyone pays for their evil, no one can atone for the sin of another. This is contrary to fair retribution.

Christ is dead, the age of Indra is coming - the Right ruler of heaven. The Rta. The heaven Star.

Christ lied. Everyone pays for their evil, no one can atone for the sin of another. This is contrary to fair retribution.

Christ is dead, the age of Indra is coming - the Right ruler of heaven. The Rta. The heaven Star.
Ahhh…666 is coming. Right before the 2nd coming of Christ to end your evil ploy. I feel sorry for your hate and anger. Give your sins to Christ and you will be set free.

• Banned
Ahhh…666 is coming. Right before the 2nd coming of Christ to end your evil ploy. I feel sorry for your hate and anger. Give your sins to Christ and you will be set free.
I'm not more sinful than Christ, at least I'm not a liar. Let him take his "love" back, and no longer impose it.

I'm not more sinful than Christ, at least I'm not a liar. Let him take his "love" back, and no longer impose it.
Yea you are a liar and deny the Holy Ghost. There is no hope for you if you don’t change your sinful ways.

"Christ" will not come again, and Erra will not rise again.
Yes, in fact, he came and appeared to the Prophet in 1820 to usher in the last dispensation before the end when Christ comes in all His glory. He will subdue your leader and bind him to hell for 1,000 years giving peace to the rest of us.

Yes, in fact, he came and appeared to the Prophet in 1820 to usher in the last dispensation before the end when Christ comes in all His glory. He will subdue your leader and bind him to hell for 1,000 years giving peace to the rest of us.
This is impossible because the Rightness cannot lose.

Fallen stars are resurrected and fallen angels rise again. The millennium is coming, the end of Erra.

images

He thought that they could not stand in Truth. But they are still true.

He was given a chance but he failed. Now there will be a second coming of Indra
He succeeded. It was the people who thought he was there for something else that failed to understand the scriptures. Just like today. You are failing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back