The new girl who started the job last week may have a "submissive side" to her lol

Pupps would have shown her the hole in his pocket.
:suck:
With hole in pocket man feel cocky all day.
-Confucious
In modern times, nice girls who know how to sow, simply invite a guy over and ask him to take off his clothes, so she can teach him sowing.
Taking up farming?
sure; that too. nice girls who are willing to be friends, should know how to multitask.
It's hard on a guy when he's wanting and some female is nice to him, leading him to believe she wants to do the nasty...

better than being wrong and missing out on some.

-Confucious
In modern times, nice girls who know how to sow, simply invite a guy over and ask him to take off his clothes, so she can teach him sowing.
Taking up farming?
sure; that too. nice girls who are willing to be friends, should know how to multitask.
It's hard on a guy when he's wanting and some female is nice to him, leading him to believe she wants to do the nasty...
in modern times, i believe even nice girls should practice with boy friends, just for fun and gender relations.

Right on my brotha - they shouldn't be held down by the man telling them what they can not do.

RESISTANCE.

BigBadWolf.jpg

-Confucious
Taking up farming?

He seems to be to hesitant to get a casual pickup...He would have hated the 1970's..

Taking up farming?

He seems to be to hesitant to get a casual pickup...He would have hated the 1970's..

Truth be told I am not good with casual.

Works better when I have a sincere interest.

Such a horrible plight.

Taking up farming?

Such a horrible plight.
I found that regular relationships supply all the casual boredom of a regular job..Casual is the fun way, just don't take them home for supper, or top meet Ma.....

Such a horrible plight.
I found that regular relationships supply all the casual boredom of a regular job..Casual is the fun way, just don't take them home for supper, or top meet Ma.....

I have tried, a connection works better for me.

Does that make me ghey?

I was walking out of the conference room and one of my pockets had a hole in it and my change starting hitting the floor. So as I was picking up my coins she was walking pass and kneeled down to the floor and picked up the rest of my change? Saying since she is short she is closer to the floor than me and can get it a lot faster since I am tall. lol

I think she may qualify for some submissive fetish activity LOL That was kind of weird to be honest
You are such a fucking loser. 90% of your threads are whining about women. Beginning to wonder if you're still breast feeding.

I was walking out of the conference room and one of my pockets had a hole in it and my change starting hitting the floor. So as I was picking up my coins she was walking pass and kneeled down to the floor and picked up the rest of my change? Saying since she is short she is closer to the floor than me and can get it a lot faster since I am tall. lol

I think she may qualify for some submissive fetish activity LOL That was kind of weird to be honest
You are such a fucking loser. 90% of your threads are whining about women. Beginning to wonder if you're still breast feeding.

.sniff my ass grampa dipshit

.sniff my ass grampa dipshit
^^^triggered

Taking up farming?

Sure would have

How did shy men who didn't go to bars or parties meet women

Taking up farming?

Sure would have

singles events

meetup.com
or
meetup.org

Sure would have

singles events

meetup.com
or
meetup.org

I am talking about in the 70's you silly fool

Sure would have

singles events

meetup.com
or
meetup.org

my bad

offered broads drugs

Sure would have

singles events

meetup.com
or
meetup.org

my bad

offered broads drugs

you have to do that when you ugly

Sure would have

singles events

meetup.com
or
meetup.org

my bad

offered broads drugs

you have to do that when you ugly

or shy

I want her to get a different type of TIP

-Confucious

Pupps shares the love with coworkers

:ssex:
Only 3 lawsuits pending..

Pupps am rich
Every day can be National Thong day; and a collar with a leash, for your bitches.

-Confucious

Pupps shares the love with coworkers

:ssex:
Only 3 lawsuits pending..

Pupps am rich
Every day can be National Thong day; and a collar with a leash, for your bitches.

God Bless America!!!

Forum List

Back