The new face of "marriage"

Once a society starts becoming degenerate it just becomes more degenerate until the end.

There's little left of the country that's defensible.

I told everyone this is the next step, I was told it wouldn't happen by liberals. To confusing to many legal issues. It think they are all wrong it is coming and so is marrying in a sibling . The box is opened and here we go.

As usual, the OP is a lie.

There is nothing "new" about this. Morms have been doing it for generations. There is no marriage involved and no sign of child abuse.

On the face of it, I don't see any problem.

However, the reality may well be very problematic.

There is nothing "new" about this. Morms have been doing it for generations. There is no marriage involved and no sign of child abuse.

Really? Lesbians have been marrying 1 guy so they could have kids for generations? Holy shit! Never knew that!

I told everyone this is the next step, I was told it wouldn't happen by liberals. To confusing to many legal issues. It think they are all wrong it is coming and so is marrying in a sibling . The box is opened and here we go.
Of course the liberals on here will say they didn't say it, because deep down they want this corruption of our society.

The polyamory community has been growing for years. The fact that there is a marriage license involved doesn't change anything of any significance for society. It simply gives those involved benefits and protections.

If a child is being abused then press charges. But if you are focused on some ridiculous idea that simply living with homosexuals is "abuse", the problem is yours and you are ignoring countless cases of actual abuse.

In other words, if it doesn't actually effect you, then mind your own business.

I am not sure of the abuse issue, I am not seeing that as an issue, I see marriage as the issue and I am willing to bet within 5-10 years it will be legal to marry more than one person.

Once a society starts becoming degenerate it just becomes more degenerate until the end.

Then feel free to leave.

trust me, we will eventually. Every country that's gone down the leftist hell hole, has ended up with all the worth while people leaving. Venezuela, Cuba, Argentina.

Of course you'll blame us for your troubles after we leave, and you are left impoverished. It's the leftist way.

Of course the liberals on here will say they didn't say it, because deep down they want this corruption of our society.

They want homosexual marriage, it is popular, however polygamy doesn't fit into any political advantage.

As long as everyone involved in a polygamous marriage is aware of what is going on, why does it matter?

Straight couples have been marrying and cheating on their spouses since the beginning of time. This allows the same thing without infidelity or cheating. And if none of the spouses mind, why should anyone else?

Not my cup of tea, but plenty cute enough together. It's not like that never happened in the history of the world before. It's very Biblical.
poly1-e1426182800524.jpg

Actually it's the old face of ignorance, fear, and hate as propagated by the OP and those who agree with him; it's the arrogance and authoritarianism common to most on the social right.

Then feel free to leave.

trust me, we will eventually. Every country that's gone down the leftist hell hole, has ended up with all the worth while people leaving. Venezuela, Cuba, Argentina.

Of course you'll blame us for your troubles after we leave, and you are left impoverished. It's the leftist way.
This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

Freedom of choice concerning personal relationships is a liberty protected by the Constitution, immune from attack by the state.

That you and most others on the right seek to increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty comes as no surprise.

Then feel free to leave.

Yep. Mmhmm. Sure...

As long as everyone involved in a polygamous marriage is aware of what is going on, why does it matter?

Straight couples have been marrying and cheating on their spouses since the beginning of time. This allows the same thing without infidelity or cheating. And if none of the spouses mind, why should anyone else?

Well apparently it does matter. Haven't seen a situation where it didn't. And of course, as a Christian, G-d says it matters, and thus it does.

As for Polygamy... I don't have problem with that. But cheating.... is cheating. At some point, that catches up with you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back