The New Doctor

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't really watch this show anymore, but you've just got to be kidding me!!! There's NO way!!! :omg:

you are like 3 years late.....she is out and David Tennant is back ....temporarily...

I know, I was talking about David Tennant lol I liked Jodie alright, but she didn't have a lot of good script writing for her. I know that her favorite Doctor was David's though and she modeled her mannerisms after him.

I rather liked her.

I know like I said before, she was good, but David's was GREAT and he's so cute!!! 😍 (I met him and had my picture with him at Awesome Con a few years back. Him and Catherine Tate. :) )

I know like I said before, she was good, but David's was GREAT and he's so cute!!! 😍 (I met him and had my picture with him at Awesome Con a few years back. Him and Catherine Tate. :) )
My hands down favorite was Tom Baker, first one I watched, but Tennant comes in second.

Don't get me wrong.................Jodie Whittaker was great as a female Dr. Who. I was impressed.

But I'm creaming my pants that Tennent is back!!!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

But he's supposed to change into a black queer guy.............I won't be watching it anymore once that happens.

It was bad enough I had to waste some years because they put that hideous Peter Capaldi in the there, making an abomination of the Dr.s legacy!!!!

Turning the Dr. female is one thing..............turning the Dr. into a black fag is inexcusable and I won't be watching ever again.

Also, HUGE excitement that Catherine is coming back as Donna Noble was my favorite companion next to Rose. She's hilarious too and it was so sad the way she left. :( Anybody ever seen this skit before!? :D

I WILL say though............they FUCKED UP BIG TIME on this change!!!

When the Dr. changes, ONLY HIS BODY CHANGES, NOT HIS CLOTHES!! They fucked that RIGHT UP!!!

Yeah but when I saw who she morphed into I didn't care anymore, I nearly started squealing as I didn't think that that was ever going to happen and just a pipe dream for David to be on the show again.

Yeah but when I saw who she morphed into I didn't care anymore, I nearly started squealing as I didn't think that that was ever going to happen and just a pipe dream for David to be on the show again.

I would LOVE to interview him from a fans perspective!!!

Actually, have you seen any personal interviews of him? He's got a foul mouth, but I don't care. He's fucking AWESOME, CUTE, and the ONLY Doctor worth getting THIS excited over!!!

I would LOVE to interview him from a fans perspective!!!

Actually, have you seen any personal interviews of him? He's got a foul mouth, but I don't care. He's fucking AWESOME, CUTE, and the ONLY Doctor worth getting THIS excited over!!!

I agree with all of that as he's the greatest Doctor ever and I do believe born for the role, (except I admit I don't think I've seen or heard the foul mouth lol) but what do you mean cute? Aren't you a guy? XD

Edit: Sorry, I just found out through another post of yours that you're gay. Please don't take this the wrong way or anything as I don't care, but it's rare to find a gay conservative. At least you keep pretty much quiet about it though.

Last edited:
I agree with all of that as he's the greatest Doctor ever and I do believe born for the role, (except I admit I don't think I've seen or heard the foul mouth lol) but what do you mean cute? Aren't you a guy? XD

Edit: Sorry, I just found out through another post of yours that you're gay. Please don't take this the wrong way or anything as I don't care, but it's rare to find a gay conservative. At least you keep pretty much quiet about it though.

LOL, thought you already knew that. LOL

Yeah, I'm gay, but I'm not a flaming corporate faggot easily swayed by pretty lies and fake promises from the NaziKarens.

Oh! Doctor Who! I get it now.

Did not until I saw the telephone booth. :auiqs.jpg:

What millenial even knows what those are?

Oh! Doctor Who! I get it now.

Did not until I saw the telephone booth. :auiqs.jpg:

What millenial even knows what those are?

Lol I've only ever seen the new show since I can't find the old one anywhere else. I still find it odd that I'm considered a millennial when I was actually born in 1990.

Lol I've only ever seen the new show since I can't find the old one anywhere else. I still find it odd that I'm considered a millennial when I was actually born in 1990.
The old shows are on PlutoTV.

If you have a library that has DVD's to check out, like books........they may have some DVDs in stock.

dd0.png

Forum List

Back