The NBA needs a White Caucus

Yeah, thats what all you pussies want...a caucus of wiggers representing the 'white' point of view. You guys would probably kill yourselves when the white caucus disagrees with your hateful points of view.

What are you babbling about? What's the white POV? What hateful POV are you referring to?

The ridiculousness of people like YOU, spouting nonsense every time someone is chided for making a stupid comment or having an opinion that differs from yours. You racialize conservatism, and that is wrong.

You want a 'white' caucus for basketball players, go for it...I guarantee the MASS majority of 'white' players agree that the comments made by the owner were racist.

Hell, Charles Barkley - a black conservative - disagrees with the owner, so you guys attack him? LMAO...I would ask you to define yourselves...but you already have, over and over and over again.

Yes, I am certain most white players are indeed disgusted with the Clippers owner, but again, he and his situation have nothing whatsoever to do with my recomendations.

What are you babbling about? What's the white POV? What hateful POV are you referring to?

The ridiculousness of people like YOU, spouting nonsense every time someone is chided for making a stupid comment or having an opinion that differs from yours. You racialize conservatism, and that is wrong.

You want a 'white' caucus for basketball players, go for it...I guarantee the MASS majority of 'white' players agree that the comments made by the owner were racist.

Hell, Charles Barkley - a black conservative - disagrees with the owner, so you guys attack him? LMAO...I would ask you to define yourselves...but you already have, over and over and over again.

While Barkley's comments came out while discussing the Clippers owners, his racist remarks and the fallout have nothing to do with my suggestion of having a white solidarity group.

You see, Barkley is an unofficial spokesman of the league, and he's declared the league to be a "black league".
That is a dangerous remark to make. It's very unwelcoming to other players, and suggests they are second class members of the league.
If this becomes the thoughts of the majority, the minority is then placed in a precarious position, and needs the cohesivness of an organization dedicated to their advancement.

Yeah...its a shame that the white players would probably kick your ass for your disdain for blacks as you have clearly shown on this forum with your comments.

Again, Barkley is a conservative and he recognizes a racist comment when he sees it. Why can't you just say the owner's comments were stupid and move on? Instead, you want to attack blacks and anyone who wants to agree with them and start a 'white' caucus. :/ whatever.

Yeah, thats what all you pussies want...a caucus of wiggers representing the 'white' point of view. You guys would probably kill yourselves when the white caucus disagrees with your hateful points of view.

I'm not advocating any white caucus. I was pointing out the absurdity and blatant racist comments by Barkley by satirizing with the white caucus concept.
I'm no conservative. And any comments I have about race are usually in response to those who are institutional racists, who racialize everything where the opportunity presents itself. Just like you in this case.

While Barkley's comments came out while discussing the Clippers owners, his racist remarks and the fallout have nothing to do with my suggestion of having a white solidarity group.

You see, Barkley is an unofficial spokesman of the league, and he's declared the league to be a "black league".
That is a dangerous remark to make. It's very unwelcoming to other players, and suggests they are second class members of the league.
If this becomes the thoughts of the majority, the minority is then placed in a precarious position, and needs the cohesivness of an organization dedicated to their advancement.

Yeah...its a shame that the white players would probably kick your ass for your disdain for blacks as you have clearly shown on this forum with your comments.

Again, Barkley is a conservative and he recognizes a racist comment when he sees it. Why can't you just say the owner's comments were stupid and move on? Instead, you want to attack blacks and anyone who wants to agree with them and start a 'white' caucus. :/ whatever.

You seem to be missing my point.

I'm not suggesting the owners remarks were not racist. Of course they were, and I'm certain he'll soon be paying a big price for them. Not only has he now put his franchise in jeopardy with the probable loss of advertisers, and potential sanctions from the league, but he's now likely to have drawn more focus on his other businesses, where he potentially has discriminated against minorities.

What I'm talking about here, is if it is a common belief, and it has been verbalized throughout the NBA, that the league is a, quote, "black league", then that can easily be determined to be the creation of a hostile workplace.

Think about it this way, based on your posting history I'm going to assume you're black. It's not important whether you are, but if not, let's say you are for a moment.
Let's say you work in some factory somewhere, let's say there's 1000 employees. The overwhelming # of employees white. At some point a prominent white worker declares it's a "white factory". Over time more and more workers that are white begin to also have that mindset, that their factory is a "white factory".

Can't you see how that could and would eventually lead to an unfriendly, uninviting, and hostile workplace for you and others there who are not white ?
I'm certain that sooner or later yourself and the other minority workers would be looking for a union, a caucus if you will, in order to have a stronger voice.

I'm not suggesting the owners remarks were not racist. Of course they were, and I'm certain he'll soon be paying a big price for them. Not only has he now put his franchise in jeopardy with the probable loss of advertisers, and potential sanctions from the league, but he's now likely to have drawn more focus on his other businesses, where he potentially has discriminated against minorities.

What I'm talking about here, is if it is a common belief, and it has been verbalized throughout the NBA, that the league is a, quote, "black league", then that can easily be determined to be the creation of a hostile workplace.

Think about it this way, based on your posting history I'm going to assume you're black. It's not important whether you are, but if not, let's say you are for a moment.
Let's say you work in some factory somewhere, let's say there's 1000 employees. The overwhelming # of employees white. At some point a prominent white worker declares it's a "white factory". Over time more and more workers that are white begin to also have that mindset, that their factory is a "white factory".

Can't you see how that could and would eventually lead to an unfriendly, uninviting, and hostile workplace for you and others there who are not white ?
I'm certain that sooner or later yourself and the other minority workers would be looking for a union, a caucus if you will, in order to have a stronger voice.

It is a black league. Most of the players are black. If watch the games you will see that very few american whites play in the league. It was called a white league when most of the players were white. The only difference is the current league allows you to compete based on your skill level. Its not racist.

Now I don't watch basketball on TV and I don't go to games. But it seems there are a bunch of real fans here.

So, fans, what's the composition of the crowd attending? Mostly black? Mostly white? Some mix ratio? If it's a black league shouldn't black fans get a discount on tickets? Would that change the crowd mix?

And the way to handle a racist comment made by a racist owner is for a you to elevate Charles Barkley to a demi-God level and attack him for a comment he made. You 'guys' did the same thing to Hank Aaron. You guys do the same thing to Obama.

A white man made a racist remark so you attack the ENTIRE black race and any person who disagrees with you.

I guess blacks are okay, as long as they don't voice there opinion...then it is okay for you to make an attack in the name of anti-racism!

Soon there will be threads attacking Charles Barkley by the pseudo-conservatives...in the name of diversity. We already had the Fried Chicken summit suggested by another member of your clan. And then, you can blame people for using the race card when they disagree with your generalizations and nonsense posts.

Last edited:

It is a black league. Most of the players are black. If watch the games you will see that very few american whites play in the league. It was called a white league when most of the players were white. The only difference is the current league allows you to compete based on your skill level. Its not racist.

I've been watching the NBA since 1968, and have always been a big Lakers fan as far back as the Wilt and Jerry days.
I'm quite aware that the league is made up mostly of AA's. It has been for quite some time.
However, bluntly saying it's a "black league" can be interpreted in a very negative light. It comes off sounding like non-blacks are not welcome, that others need not apply to our exclusive league.
If Barkley or anyone else wants to say, the league is "made up" mostly of black players, no one is going to dispute that since it's an indisputable fact.
Now that may have been Barkley's intent, but I have a feeling it really wasn't since Barkley loves to stir the pot by being provocative. He has a long history of doing so, and I think it's his way of getting back at this white owner, and anyone else whose white, and thinks they run the league. He's reminding them that their days are over, and nowadays this league is a black league.

Barkley's way beyond his playing years, the black players of today probably look up to him, not only as a retired NBA player, but he is well-spoken and I'm betting they view him as someone representing them.
It would be easy for them to identify with a mentor who looks like them, and who is telling everyone who will listen, that the NBA is a black league.
This is why I believe this may already be a common feeling amongst the black players, that this league belongs to them. If it's not now, I'm betting it eventually will be.

For this reason the interests of the minority needs better representation, a representation that instills equality in all players, that they all are "owners" equally, and that talent, and not skin color will garner the rewards.

And the way to handle a racist comment made by a racist owner is for a you to elevate Charles Barkley to a demi-God level and attack him for a comment he made. You 'guys' did the same thing to Hank Aaron. You guys do the same thing to Obama.

A white man made a racist remark so you attack the ENTIRE black race and any person who disagrees with you.

I guess blacks are okay, as long as they don't voice there opinion...then it is okay for you to make an attack in the name of anti-racism!

Soon there will be threads attacking Charles Barkley by the pseudo-conservatives...in the name of diversity. We already had the Fried Chicken summit suggested by another member of your clan. And then, you can blame people for using the race card when they disagree with your generalizations and nonsense posts.

You truly are retarded.

I've been watching the NBA since 1968, and have always been a big Lakers fan as far back as the Wilt and Jerry days.
I'm quite aware that the league is made up mostly of AA's. It has been for quite some time.
However, bluntly saying it's a "black league" can be interpreted in a very negative light. It comes off sounding like non-blacks are not welcome, that others need not apply to our exclusive league.
If Barkley or anyone else wants to say, the league is "made up" mostly of black players, no one is going to dispute that since it's an indisputable fact.
Now that may have been Barkley's intent, but I have a feeling it really wasn't since Barkley loves to stir the pot by being provocative. He has a long history of doing so, and I think it's his way of getting back at this white owner, and anyone else whose white, and thinks they run the league. He's reminding them that their days are over, and nowadays this league is a black league.

Barkley's way beyond his playing years, the black players of today probably look up to him, not only as a retired NBA player, but he is well-spoken and I'm betting they view him as someone representing them.
It would be easy for them to identify with a mentor who looks like them, and who is telling everyone who will listen, that the NBA is a black league.
This is why I believe this may already be a common feeling amongst the black players, that this league belongs to them. If it's not now, I'm betting it eventually will be.

For this reason the interests of the minority needs better representation, a representation that instills equality in all players, that they all are "owners" equally, and that talent, and not skin color will garner the rewards.

Why should he not bluntly say it? Why should he not voice his opinion? Who cares if someone took it in a negative light without asking the man exactly what he meant? Thats not very intelligent to assume you know what someone means. If he meant what you think that would be sort of weird since the majority of the people that pay to watch them play are white men living vicariously through them.

You truly are retarded.
Like I said, someone disagrees with you and your clan, you call them names and go on the attack.

Retarded is calling for a white caucus in the NBA.

You truly are retarded.
Like I said, someone disagrees with you and your clan, you call them names and go on the attack.

No, it's perfectly consistent with someone who claims a league belongs to a skin color. Truth is the sport has been confiscated by a neo-segregationist black culture. It's not just dominated by numbers of black players but the self-segregating culture has taken over. The handshaking, the dialect and terminology, the boorishness. Ever play straight up, half court? That's an ignorant style of basketball introduced by the same black culture that has now permeated the sport at the commercial level. Interesting, too, that blacks rarely attend sports that aren't dominated by blacks but non-blacks attend all American sports events. That speaks for itself.

You truly are retarded.

No, it's perfectly consistent with someone who claims a league belongs to a skin color. Truth is the sport has been confiscated by a neo-segregationist black culture. It's not just dominated by numbers of black players but the self-segregating culture has taken over. The handshaking, the dialect and terminology, the boorishness. Ever play straight up, half court? That's an ignorant style of basketball introduced by the same black culture that has now permeated the sport at the commercial level. Interesting, too, that blacks rarely attend sports that aren't dominated by blacks but non-blacks attend all American sports events. That speaks for itself.
LOL...the blacks have ruined basketball. Before the blacks, it was the Jews.

If one group can have a caucus. Why not all?

Seems fair!

You and the rest of the Pussy Brigade have white caucuses every time you attend your neo-nazi meetings. What more do you want?

Forum List

Back