The NBA needs a White Caucus

Like I said, someone disagrees with you and your clan, you call them names and go on the attack.

Retarded is calling for a white caucus in the NBA.

No, it's perfectly consistent with someone who claims a league belongs to a skin color. Truth is the sport has been confiscated by a neo-segregationist black culture. It's not just dominated by numbers of black players but the self-segregating culture has taken over. The handshaking, the dialect and terminology, the boorishness. Ever play straight up, half court? That's an ignorant style of basketball introduced by the same black culture that has now permeated the sport at the commercial level. Interesting, too, that blacks rarely attend sports that aren't dominated by blacks but non-blacks attend all American sports events. That speaks for itself.
LOL...the blacks have ruined basketball. Before the blacks, it was the Jews.
Obviously you don't play basketball given your non-response. Odd for a black militant to not play basketball. It's a right of passage. Are your brethren aware?

No, it's perfectly consistent with someone who claims a league belongs to a skin color. Truth is the sport has been confiscated by a neo-segregationist black culture. It's not just dominated by numbers of black players but the self-segregating culture has taken over. The handshaking, the dialect and terminology, the boorishness. Ever play straight up, half court? That's an ignorant style of basketball introduced by the same black culture that has now permeated the sport at the commercial level. Interesting, too, that blacks rarely attend sports that aren't dominated by blacks but non-blacks attend all American sports events. That speaks for itself.
Obviously you don't play basketball given your non-response. Odd for a black militant to not play basketball. It's a right of passage. Are your brethren aware?

LOL, no response because your post was nonsense, the rantings of a hate monger-er blaming blacks for something else...this time for ruining basketball.

As for militant...it is so funny how you and the rest of the pussy brigade go on the attack when a black person has the audacity to disagree with you...PUSSY.

Could be that you just dont know shit about basketball. If it was ruined why are they making so much more money than when whites dominated the sport?

LOL, no response because your post was nonsense, the rantings of a hate monger-er blaming blacks for something else...this time for ruining basketball.

As for militant...it is so funny how you and the rest of the pussy brigade go on the attack when a black person has the audacity to disagree with you...PUSSY.

Just another non-response from an intellectually challenged militant PUSSY. You have no intellectual rebuttal. You lose. Loser.

Could be that you just dont know shit about basketball. If it was ruined why are they making so much more money than when whites dominated the sport?
Where did I say it was ruined? I said it was confiscated by segregationist black culture. And financial gain is no measure of genuineness. Usually the opposite.
As for me playing basketball, I've been playing and coaching the sport for over fifty years. I'm playing tonight. Come on out and you can learn about the game.

And the way to handle a racist comment made by a racist owner is for a you to elevate Charles Barkley to a demi-God level and attack him for a comment he made. You 'guys' did the same thing to Hank Aaron. You guys do the same thing to Obama.

A white man made a racist remark so you attack the ENTIRE black race and any person who disagrees with you.

I guess blacks are okay, as long as they don't voice there opinion...then it is okay for you to make an attack in the name of anti-racism!

Soon there will be threads attacking Charles Barkley by the pseudo-conservatives...in the name of diversity. We already had the Fried Chicken summit suggested by another member of your clan. And then, you can blame people for using the race card when they disagree with your generalizations and nonsense posts.

You truly are retarded.
Like I said, someone disagrees with you and your clan, you call them names and go on the attack.

Retarded is calling for a white caucus in the NBA.

Sorry, but you seem to have a comprehension issue, I laid it out for you yet you post the same reply over and over.

Where did I say it was ruined? I said it was confiscated by segregationist black culture. And financial gain is no measure of genuineness. Usually the opposite.
As for me playing basketball, I've been playing and coaching the sport for over fifty years. I'm playing tonight. Come on out and you can learn about the game.

You claim it was confiscated by Blacks. i'm sure by the rest of your words you think it has been ruined. Any person can read that. Financial gain is the measure of genuineness. It shows its a successful product that people actually pay to see. If you were truly a coach you would understand that. Let me know when you actually have been paid to play basketball and then maybe you could teach me something. I'm pretty sure I know way more than you do about playing the game.

Yep, here we go.

In Wake Of Sterling Fiasco, Ex-Knicks Great Larry Johnson Appears To Call For All-Black*League

Cryptic Tweet Seems To Suggest Team's Current Exec Would Welcome Such A Thing

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)*— Larry Johnson has never been one to hold back when he has something on his mind.

He definitely had something on his mind Saturday in the wake of the accusations of racism against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Johnson took to Twitter and fired off a cryptic tweet that seems to suggest an all-black basketball league with all-black ownership should be formed.

More: Former Knicks Great Larry Johnson Calls For All-Black League? « CBS New York

Yep, here we go.

In Wake Of Sterling Fiasco, Ex-Knicks Great Larry Johnson Appears To Call For All-Black*League

Cryptic Tweet Seems To Suggest Team's Current Exec Would Welcome Such A Thing

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)*— Larry Johnson has never been one to hold back when he has something on his mind.

He definitely had something on his mind Saturday in the wake of the accusations of racism against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Johnson took to Twitter and fired off a cryptic tweet that seems to suggest an all-black basketball league with all-black ownership should be formed.

More: Former Knicks Great Larry Johnson Calls For All-Black League? « CBS New York

Stiupid idea to form a black league.

But lets cue the resident pussies...

all blacks are racists.
Larry Johnson is a racist piece of shit.
Who does that negro think he is?
Charles Barkley is a ****.
Damn Affirmative Action
Black people are stupid.
You dems are racist.
Libturds wanna take away freedom of speech.

I think I covered most of the pussy brigade's arguments...of course, I can't predict the personal attacks they will reign on anyone who disagrees with them, but as usual, the attacks will be pointless and sophomoric.

Oh, I almost forgot about the attacks on Obama too.

You pussies are predictable.

You claim it was confiscated by Blacks. i'm sure by the rest of your words you think it has been ruined. Any person can read that. Financial gain is the measure of genuineness. It shows its a successful product that people actually pay to see. If you were truly a coach you would understand that. Let me know when you actually have been paid to play basketball and then maybe you could teach me something. I'm pretty sure I know way more than you do about playing the game.
I said the game was confiscated by black segregationist culture. You said blacks. Big difference. Financial gain is not a measure of artistic genuineness. In sports it's often a matter of appealing to the easily titillated. The NFL and NBA and college football and basketball are prime examples.
As for the game of basketball, if you knew as much about it as you say you do you wouldn't be a fan of the NBA and less of a fan of the latest college game. Player displacement is a foul. But at the money levels it depends upon if the displacement call would interfere with titillating the ignorant. Backing down a player is a foul in real basketball.

Forum List

Back