What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nauseating Obsession with One's Cellphone

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
For people of a certain generation (maybe all generations from now on), they don't seem to be able to - figuratively speaking - take a shit without consulting their little rectangular brain dildo. They go to the gym and literally spend more time consulting the gadget than they do exercising; and of course on a bike or treadmill, they multi-task, constantly fucking with the gadget while they exercise whatever it is. They walk down the street, oblivious to everything and everyone around them. they drive their cars while totally distracted with the gadget. If anyone ever hits me on my bike or motorcycle while they are on the phone, they had better kill me. Otherwise I will shove that thing right up their ass, then reach down and pull it out of their throat. No foolin'.

I'm not sure why this bothers me. But it is the intellectual equivalent of smoking. It is a bad habit that kills (brain) cells and will ultimately kill you.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For people of a certain generation (maybe all generations from now on), they don't seem to be able to - figuratively speaking - take a shit without consulting their little rectangular brain dildo. They go to the gym and literally spend more time consulting the gadget than they do exercising; and of course on a bike or treadmill, they multi-task, constantly fucking with the gadget while they exercise whatever it is. They walk down the street, oblivious to everything and everyone around them. they drive their cars while totally distracted with the gadget. If anyone ever hits me on my bike or motorcycle while they are on the phone, they had better kill me. Otherwise I will shove that thing right up their ass, then reach down and pull it out of their throat. No foolin'.

I'm not sure why this bothers me. But it is the intellectual equivalent of smoking. It is a bad habit that kills (brain) cells and will ultimately kill you.
It is a bad habit that kills (brain) cells and will ultimately kill you.

So then, what's your excuse? :dunno:

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, I find it rather interesting how stupid our smart phones have made us.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List