The Nauseating Obsession with One's Cellphone

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
For people of a certain generation (maybe all generations from now on), they don't seem to be able to - figuratively speaking - take a shit without consulting their little rectangular brain dildo. They go to the gym and literally spend more time consulting the gadget than they do exercising; and of course on a bike or treadmill, they multi-task, constantly fucking with the gadget while they exercise whatever it is. They walk down the street, oblivious to everything and everyone around them. they drive their cars while totally distracted with the gadget. If anyone ever hits me on my bike or motorcycle while they are on the phone, they had better kill me. Otherwise I will shove that thing right up their ass, then reach down and pull it out of their throat. No foolin'.

I'm not sure why this bothers me. But it is the intellectual equivalent of smoking. It is a bad habit that kills (brain) cells and will ultimately kill you.

For people of a certain generation (maybe all generations from now on), they don't seem to be able to - figuratively speaking - take a shit without consulting their little rectangular brain dildo. They go to the gym and literally spend more time consulting the gadget than they do exercising; and of course on a bike or treadmill, they multi-task, constantly fucking with the gadget while they exercise whatever it is. They walk down the street, oblivious to everything and everyone around them. they drive their cars while totally distracted with the gadget. If anyone ever hits me on my bike or motorcycle while they are on the phone, they had better kill me. Otherwise I will shove that thing right up their ass, then reach down and pull it out of their throat. No foolin'.

I'm not sure why this bothers me. But it is the intellectual equivalent of smoking. It is a bad habit that kills (brain) cells and will ultimately kill you.
It is a bad habit that kills (brain) cells and will ultimately kill you.

So then, what's your excuse? :dunno:

Forum List

Back