the MYTH of the two party system

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in the case at hand, you're the one concocting all sorts of theories of inverse wartime focus decoy scenario, when simpler explainations may suffice. Have you heard of occams's razor? You should go with the simplest explanation.

Is evil to say jews have influence in our society? No. In fact, they themselves are often torn between denying it a bragging about it. Did you read all the quotes I posted above? Are those all filthy lies?

You are in denial.

I concoct nothing. I presented the evidence as I see it, others may or may not agree. Clearly you do not.

However the idea that the Zionists love the destablized region and wish to continue to be attacked by terrorists is laughable! It does point to a plan though, as the State Department consistently works to keep that status quo going regardless of what benefit a peaceful region might have to the actual inhabitants.

The evidence simply doesn't support this "strong control" over our government. Were it there the US would have soldiers constantly dying protecting Israel rather than the IDF.

These neocons would give up our borders and any last vestige of american industry before they would ever give up israel. This is the hill they will die on everytime. The temple must be rebuilt, all secret societies agree.

The evidence simply doesn't support this "strong control" over our government. Were it there the US would have soldiers constantly dying protecting Israel rather than the IDF.

Not yet. Tell me, if Israel gets its tail kicked by say... Syria and Iran, do you think Washington won't send troops in to help our "staunch ally"?

Not yet. Tell me, if Israel gets its tail kicked by say... Syria and Iran, do you think Washington won't send troops in to help our "staunch ally"?

It would just be saving ourselves. What's good for Israel is good for the U.S. Just keep repeating it. Then you'll be all better. Tap your ruby slippers together three times while you're at it!

I concoct nothing. I presented the evidence as I see it, others may or may not agree. Clearly you do not.

However the idea that the Zionists love the destablized region and wish to continue to be attacked by terrorists is laughable! It does point to a plan though, as the State Department consistently works to keep that status quo going regardless of what benefit a peaceful region might have to the actual inhabitants.

So the zionists are just another manipulated entity in the scheme to keep the right amount of conflict in the region. So then who really is the puppetmaster?

I'm not sure we should really be fomenting war and division to suit our needs, or if we really have this much control what is the endgame that explains empowering china with billions of dollars, allowing to continue it's arms development, and also requiring no human rights improvements. Now that you've acknowledged the existence of this metacontrol level we really should consider their identities, governning philosophies, and what, if any, limitations should be placed upon their power, if we determine they are subject to laws like the rest of us, that is.

THis threads a little kooky - the two party system is certainly not a myth! While you might say that politicians from either side are cut from the same cloth, there are plenty of issues that they are polarized on.

The influence of Israel in US politics is much more attributable to the strength of the Israeli lobby, which happens to be the second largest lobby, second only to the AARP.

But this is academic.

CL

THis threads a little kooky - the two party system is certainly not a myth! While you might say that politicians from either side are cut from the same cloth, there are plenty of issues that they are polarized on.

The influence of Israel in US politics is much more attributable to the strength of the Israeli lobby, which happens to be the second largest lobby, second only to the AARP.

But this is academic.

CL

The array of policy choices is actually quite limited.

The israel Lobby is one of the avenues through which jews exert control over the usa. It doesn't "explain away" anything to point out the Lobby's role. But this is academic, as you said.

While I agree that there is no real difference between the parties to speak of, other than the levers they use to "get out the vote", I seriously disagree that the US is a "tool" of the Zionists. It is more like Israel is the lever we use to have a foothold in the ME where we are more than accepted, but necessary for their survival.

i'm so tired of people falling for the smokescreen. for that, i'm going to have demonstrate some extreme examples:

***THIS IS VERY GRAPHIC AND VERY INFURIATING FOOTAGE, BE WARNED***

http://joannafrancis.wordpress.com/2006/11/10/israeli-snipers-killing-us-troops-in-iraq/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5364982.stm

this shit has got me up at night with nightmares, wondering how ragtag insurgents have mananged to get ahold of sniper rifles with video cameras on them. something only the mossad operatives in northern iraq have, making me worry that my two cousins on the ground are a victim of a zionist attempt to continue to infuriate the us forces there, with wavering support for the war.

some even think that it was the zionists that tipped off the 'insurgents' that also destroyed millions of dollars worth of munitions and caused massive casualties at camp falcon, october 10th.

http://miami.indymedia.org/news/2006/10/6255.php

i'm just saying, if people truly loved their country, they would take a step back and take a hard, objective look at what is really going on. that is all.

i'm so tired of people falling for the smokescreen. for that, i'm going to have demonstrate some extreme examples:

***THIS IS VERY GRAPHIC AND VERY INFURIATING FOOTAGE, BE WARNED***

http://joannafrancis.wordpress.com/2006/11/10/israeli-snipers-killing-us-troops-in-iraq/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5364982.stm

this shit has got me up at night with nightmares, wondering how ragtag insurgents have mananged to get ahold of sniper rifles with video cameras on them. something only the mossad operatives in northern iraq have, making me worry that my two cousins on the ground are a victim of a zionist attempt to continue to infuriate the us forces there, with wavering support for the war.

some even think that it was the zionists that tipped off the 'insurgents' that also destroyed millions of dollars worth of munitions and caused massive casualties at camp falcon, october 10th.

http://miami.indymedia.org/news/2006/10/6255.php

i'm just saying, if people truly loved their country, they would take a step back and take a hard, objective look at what is really going on. that is all.

This is exactly what no1 was saying. They manipulate events to ensure the conflict stays at certain preplanned levels. He didn't say how. This could be one way.

So the zionists are just another manipulated entity in the scheme to keep the right amount of conflict in the region. So then who really is the puppetmaster?

I'm not sure we should really be fomenting war and division to suit our needs, or if we really have this much control what is the endgame that explains empowering china with billions of dollars, allowing to continue it's arms development, and also requiring no human rights improvements. Now that you've acknowledged the existence of this metacontrol level we really should consider their identities, governning philosophies, and what, if any, limitations should be placed upon their power, if we determine they are subject to laws like the rest of us, that is.

The idea is that there is a puppet master is only considered by those who wish to find conspiracy. There is no specific puppetmaster. Those long-term State Department employees work to ensure that US interests are served by the continuation of oil. They do this by working to establish and keep a status quo. Sometimes they are successful, actually much of the time because of the influence of dollars on many governments, and sometimes despite all they attempt problems still come to a head.

The idea is that there is a puppet master is only considered by those who wish to find conspiracy. There is no specific puppetmaster. Those long-term State Department employees work to ensure that US interests are served by the continuation of oil. They do this by working to establish and keep a status quo. Sometimes they are successful, actually much of the time because of the influence of dollars on many governments, and sometimes despite all they attempt problems still come to a head.

It's not one person, but it's a group. And it;s not only The State Department. It's leaders of government, industry, and media coordinating their activities towards a certain goal. That's called a conspiracy, and it's not a theory. Actually, it seems more foolish to believe that what occurs is just a random interaction of individuals. These people in power are convinced of the goals, or outright controlled through threat and intimidation.

It's not one person, but it's a group. And it;s not only The State Department. It's leaders of government, industry, and media coordinating their activities towards a certain goal. That's called a conspiracy, and it's not a theory. Actually, it seems more foolish to believe that what occurs is just a random interaction of individuals. These people in power are convinced of the goals, or outright controlled through threat and intimidation.

If by conspiracy you mean people doing their jobs effectively then, yes, there is a conpsiracy. If by conspiracy you mean that a small number of people are in the background directing Islamofascism, Zionism, and the US to all come to a head in the ME... I'd call that paranoia.

It seems more foolish to believe that the entire planet could actually be controlled by one of the smallest and most hated minorities on the planet.

If by conspiracy you mean people doing their jobs effectively then, yes, there is a conpsiracy. If by conspiracy you mean that a small number of people are in the background directing Islamofascism, Zionism, and the US to all come to a head in the ME... I'd call that paranoia.

It seems more foolish to believe that the entire planet could actually be controlled by one of the smallest and most hated minorities on the planet.

You already said that they manipulate events to achieve the optimum amount of conflict. I guess you've switched from trying to turn me to the dark side back to your usual tactic of denial. Do you know how transparent you are?

I don't think it's just the jews either, it's many other groups united by elitism, powerlust, and a willingness to craft great deceptions and murder to satisfy their supremacist directives.

You already said that they manipulate events to achieve the optimum amount of conflict. I guess you've switched from trying to turn me to the dark side back to your usual tactic of denial. Do you know how transparent you are?

I don't think it's just the jews either, it's many other groups united by elitism, powerlust, and a willingness to craft great deceptions and murder to satisfy their supremacist directives.

No, I didn't say that. That is a fabrication, an exaggeration of statement, and therefore a more elaborate strawman than normal, but still a strawman. I said that they work to acheive a status quo.

I also wonder how a Fraternity created in the 1700s in Scottland could possibly be considered to be cotnrolled by a small group of people that likely hadn't even reached there in any significant numbers by that time....

The attempt to tie this in personally with me, like I have some dog in this fight, other than the soldiers in the field whom I support, is just plain silly.

I also wonder how a Fraternity created in the 1700s in Scottland could possibly be considered to be cotnrolled by a small group of people that likely hadn't even reached there in any significant numbers by that time....

The attempt to tie this in personally with me, like I have some dog in this fight, other than the soldiers in the field whom I support, is just plain silly.

The link is through the occultism of the kabbalah, which is jewish. And we know the masons are occultic in nature. Many new age things are actually from jewish mysticism. And the Masons are obsessed with the temple at jerusalem. It's a well documented fact.

http://www.redmoonrising.com/tm.htm

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/temple.htm
"The technical language, symbols, and rites of Freemasonry are full of Jewish ideas (Jewish Encyclopedia, art. "Freemasonry") and expressions, several of which are drawn from the construction of Solomon's Temple; and it is now announced that the Freemasons of Boston have applied for the incorporation of a company for the Temple's reconstruction by the Freemasons of the world, -- with the avowed object, in some quarters, of handing it over to the Jews, "to restart their ancient sacrifices and ritual;" (Standard, September 11, 1912). Yet a quotation from the Jerusalem Post at the time of the 1967 Six-Day War said, "It is a curious fact that . . . demands to rebuild the Temple on its ancient site emanate from extremist nationalist circles rather than from religious and rabbinic quarters."

It has been asserted in Hebrew circles that "the Dome of the Rock, where the Temple stood, has been purchased, and architects are now working on the plans of the New Temple." (Morning Star, March 1, 1914). It is hardly less significant that a magazines -- the Co-Mason -- was founded in 1909 to prove the vital connection of Freemasonry -- the most gigantic secret society in the world -- with the ancient mysteries, and to demonstrate present blood-relationship with modern Spiritualism and Theosophy.

All these may prove abortive, or at least indefinitely postponed, rumors; yet how extraordinarily significant that such rumors should be abroad in the modern world at all! (The association of Freemasonry with Sorcery, and of both with the rebuilding of the Temple, is by no means new. Cagliostro, himself both a Mason and a medium of wide repute, issued, through the London Morning Herald (November 2, 1786), an appeal to the Freemasons of London: "In the Name of Jehovah the time has come when the new Temple of Jerusalem should be constructed. This is to invite all true Masons of London to assemble to form plans and lay the first stone of the True Temple in the seen world").

The link is through the occultism of the kabbalah, which is jewish. And we know the masons are occultic in nature. Many new age things are actually from jewish mysticism. And the Masons are obsessed with the temple at jerusalem. It's a well documented fact.

http://www.redmoonrising.com/tm.htm

lol. "Obsessed"...

At a masonic meeting we talk about...

Minutes of the previous meeting
1. Bills.. vote on whether to pay them (always automatic yes)
2. Sick and Distressed... Whether any Freemason is sick, or their family.
3. Contributions... What amount we are to give to which charity...

That's it...

On occasion, when new members are coming in we mention King Solomon's Temple as an allegorical allusion. Otherwise it is almost totally never mentioned. The obsession usually lies in those desperate to find flaw in something that they actually know almost nothing about. They find something in a ceremony, blow it as much out of proportion as they can, assign "magic" to it and pretend they have found a conspiracy.

A conspiracy of really old men, usually from VN or WW II, that sit around arguing over whether to raise dues next year, or how much we are giving for scholarships... The picture is hilarious to me.

People desperate to find evil in me... They will usually obsess about how the "lower levels" just don't know. It's the really effective almost alzheimer patient that just got his 33 degree for his service to the community that really runs the conspiracy!

lol. "Obsessed"...

At a masonic meeting we talk about...

Minutes of the previous meeting
1. Bills.. vote on whether to pay them (always automatic yes)
2. Sick and Distressed... Whether any Freemason is sick, or their family.
3. Contributions... What amount we are to give to which charity...

That's it...

On occasion, when new members are coming in we mention King Solomon's Temple as an allegorical allusion. Otherwise it is almost totally never mentioned. The obsession usually lies in those desperate to find flaw in something that they actually know almost nothing about. They find something in a ceremony, blow it as much out of proportion as they can, assign "magic" to it and pretend they have found a conspiracy.

A conspiracy of really old men, usually from VN or WW II, that sit around arguing over whether to raise dues next year, or how much we are giving for scholarships... The picture is hilarious to me.

You guys are low level players, giving cover. But when they activate your cell to institute the new world order, you will will relish your new evil power, just happy to finally be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back