The Muslim Army that helped to destroy fascism

What a shock. People don't know the ethnic make up of a military force from one hundred years ago.

And would you really call the Germany of WWI Fascist? Wouldn't they be more Old School Imperialist, like the UK of the time?

World War 2 - pretty similar.
Will you join me in saluting these brave men and women who died to preserve your liberty ?

Muslims contribution 'must not be forgotten' on Armistice Day

WWII pretty similar? In what way?

And I don't see how an Imperial German Victory in WWI would have destroyed my liberty.

Could you explain that to me too?
Similar numbers of muslims fighting to preserve your liberty. Will you join me in saluting these brave men and women ?

Will you join me in saluting these brave men and women who died to preserve your liberty ?

And I don't see how an Imperial German Victory in WWI would have destroyed my liberty.

Similar numbers of muslims fighting to preserve your liberty. Will you join me in saluting these brave men and women ?

Which ones? The WWI ones or the WWII ones? You're all over the place.

And you haven't answered any of my questions about why you called IMperial Germany Fascist, or how a German victory in WWI would have destroyed my liberty.

The Muslims who fought for Britain in the first world war

Not a story that gets a lot of airtime.Worth remembering a time when all of the world stood against the common enemy - fascism

More proof that you are idiot. I think English term for you is - you're a tit.

Handschar Division - Muslim....OMG how VERY RACIST allowing :eek-52: MUSLIMS to volunteer to serve with Germanics!

13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

002.jpg

The Fez:

get

13__waffen_gebirgs_division_der_ss_handschar_by_someone1fy-d90jmoy.jpg

The Grand Mufti visits troops:

imam-Husein.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

Let's not forget the Indische Legion who served....OMG how VERY RACIST allowing :eek-52: Indians from INDIA to volunteer to serve with Germanics!

Indian Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J16796,_Rommel_mit_Soldaten_der_Legion_%22Freies_Indien%22.jpg

e760d657479d400c611b1452c1b74644.jpg

OMG! They're SMILING and obviously enjoying each others company! Herr Himmler, WITH an Indian from INDIA....SHOCKING :eek-52:

bose.jpg

And you haven't answered any of my questions about why you called IMperial Germany Fascist, or how a German victory in WWI would have destroyed my liberty.
I didnt.I was referring to WW2 in that post.I can see how you might have been confused though.Hope I have cleared that up.

I am a bit shocked that you cant acknowledge that all of these muslims fought and died to preserve your liberty. What do you have a problem with ?

You waste the time, Tommy is complete idiot....just search through maybe 20 of his posts and you'll get gist of his idiocy and also his fanatical pro-Radical Islamic views.

I didnt.I was referring to WW2 in that post.I can see how you might have been confused though.Hope I have cleared that up.

I am a bit shocked that you cant acknowledge that all of these muslims fought and died to preserve your liberty. What do you have a problem with ?

"I was referring to WW2 in that post."

You stated the FIRST WAR....ie. WWI....NOT the Second War....ie. WWII. So you cannot even read your own posts correctly now.

and how about that much greater number of Muslims who were promised the genocide of middle eastern Jewry after Hitler finished off the Diaspora living in Europe?

If Tommy thinks the Muslims in WWI were wonderful, you understand he's saying the Ottoman Turks were wonderful?

This is okay, because in another thread he was pro-Ottoman also. The OP she's another one, pro-Radical Islam.

Islamic culture already exists in Hungary

Not a story that gets a lot of airtime.Worth remembering a time when all of the world stood against the common enemy - fascism

Handschar Division - Muslim....OMG how VERY RACIST allowing :eek-52: MUSLIMS to volunteer to serve with Germanics!

13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

002.jpg

The Fez:

get

imam-Husein.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

Let's not forget the Indische Legion who served....OMG how VERY RACIST allowing :eek-52: Indians from INDIA to volunteer to serve with Germanics!

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J16796,_Rommel_mit_Soldaten_der_Legion_%22Freies_Indien%22.jpg

OMG! They're SMILING and obviously enjoying each others company! Herr Himmler, WITH an Indian from INDIA....SHOCKING :eek-52:

bose.jpg
Nevertheless 400,000 Muslim heroes fought to rid the world of filthy fascist scum. They were very welcome in Europe in those days and civilised Europe is grateful for their brave efforts.

002.jpg

The Fez:

get

imam-Husein.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

bose.jpg
Nevertheless 400,000 Muslim heroes fought to rid the world of filthy fascist scum. They were very welcome in Europe in those days and civilised Europe is grateful for their brave efforts.

Thanks for all the help 100 years ago.
Now back to your cesspool.

Well, considering how you are conducting yourself and your past posting history, this seems less like a sincere historical discussion and more like pro-muslim propaganda to distract from current issues.

Your blurring of WWI and WWII and Imperial and Nazi Germany for example. That was not good.

002.jpg

The Fez:

get

imam-Husein.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

bose.jpg

It's okay I know, to use American term....I have slam dunked you....with posting these pictures and links. You cannot refute.

Well, considering how you are conducting yourself and your past posting history, this seems less like a sincere historical discussion and more like pro-muslim propaganda to distract from current issues.

Your blurring of WWI and WWII and Imperial and Nazi Germany for example. That was not good.

It's just another very embarrassing OP....as you say, no historical perspective or accuracy at all.

It's just another very embarrassing OP....as you say, no historical perspective or accuracy at all.

And if he wants to thank someone for helping out in WWI OR WWII, how about AMERICA?

You would think he would have touched on that one first.

Forum List

Back