The most stunning and bravest man ever

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
In Phoenix, Arizona, a Popeyes employee reportedly made the great and very horrendous sin of "misgendering" an individual.

For this murderous and heinous crime, this trans person thought it would be best to scream at an entire restaurant like a tantrum-throwing toddler to ... prove a point or something.

Instead of taking time to reflect on said behavior, Screamy McScreamface went on to take pride in and justify his public temper tantrum in a subsequent insane video:

If he was dug up by an archeologist 1000 years from now and they identified his remains as male would that be a hate crime ...so the question is should transgendered mentally ill FREAKS be buried with something that identifies them as the gender they are pretending to be ? .....derp

This poor kid will probably kill himself before the aids gets him

Freak

these folk I'd happily see fired out a cannon onto a desert island

bullet to the head for any who refuses to co-operate

Yeah...

I take some comfort in the fact these freaks kill themselves with a high frequency. They're freaks of nature and artificial causes.

Trans people should not demand that everyone else participate in their psychosis.
It is a violation of other people's freedoms.
....but it is pretty funny shit when they do

Simple solution: address everyone as they want to be addressed. Problem solved. Why insist otherwise? Somehow we have raised a a group of total morons who absolutely insist on telling other people who they must be.

Simple solution: address everyone as they want to be addressed. Problem solved. Why insist otherwise? Somehow we have raised a a group of total morons who absolutely insist on telling other people who they must be.
I want to be addressed as "Master".

I guess this kind of situation is the reason why calling someone a name like "Dear" now makes sense.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Now I am thinking about Marie from the Everybody Loves Raymond show. "Hello, dear!" :D :D :D

In Phoenix, Arizona, a Popeyes employee reportedly made the great and very horrendous sin of "misgendering" an individual.

For this murderous and heinous crime, this trans person thought it would be best to scream at an entire restaurant like a tantrum-throwing toddler to ... prove a point or something.

Instead of taking time to reflect on said behavior, Screamy McScreamface went on to take pride in and justify his public temper tantrum in a subsequent insane video:

If he was dug up by an archeologist 1000 years from now and they identified his remains as male would that be a hate crime ...so the question is should transgendered mentally ill FREAKS be buried with something that identifies them as the gender they are pretending to be ? .....derp

This poor kid will probably kill himself before the aids gets him

LMAO @ Screamy McScreamface!

For this murderous and heinous crime, this trans person thought it would be best to scream at an entire restaurant like a tantrum-throwing toddler

DAMN. Why don't these things ever happen where I'm at so that I can get up, grab these punk sissy idiots, drag them outside, and throw them in the dumpster out back while pouring a Coke over their head?

Forum List

Back