The most persecuted person in US history!

Just hours after attacking FOX news for "botching his poll numbers" Liz Cheney for being a turncoat, Romney for being a RINO, Liberals for being Godless, the January 6th commission for being biased, Speaker Pelosi for being the REAL reason for the January 6th insurrection, Mitch McConnell for being out of touch, and almost everyone else on planet earth, Donald Trump now says he's "The most persecuted person in US history!"

Don't you feel sorry for this poor little guy? :206:

The largest, most seditious, treasonous politican scandal -a coup attempt - in US history, against him...

6 years and counting...

The man has a valid point

Just hours after attacking FOX news for "botching his poll numbers" Liz Cheney for being a turncoat, Romney for being a RINO, Liberals for being Godless, the January 6th commission for being biased, Speaker Pelosi for being the REAL reason for the January 6th insurrection, Mitch McConnell for being out of touch, and almost everyone else on planet earth, Donald Trump now says he's "The most persecuted person in US history!"

Don't you feel sorry for this poor little guy? :206:

Wait until the truth comes out, and you know it, that you have an incestuous pedo in the WH. That is the lowest grade of pedo possible. His own daughter

Attachments

• find-someone-who-looks-at-you-the-way-joe-biden-47238887.png
    find-someone-who-looks-at-you-the-way-joe-biden-47238887.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 11
What ever you think the truth is, there is no doubt that Trump has increased the division between Americans & made political party more important than supporting the better people, & choosing the loudest screamers with the least knowledge & education in running the government.

You folks are very good at the Orwellian tactic of making accusations representing the opposite of the truth.
Hey imbecile. Obama tapped Trump's phones during his campaign and probably after
Berg! I'd call you a real stoopid fucking bitch but I don't usually talk to bleeders that way

Hey imbecile. Obama tapped Trump's phones during his campaign and probably after
Berg! I'd call you a real stoopid fucking bitch but I don't usually talk to bleeders that way
LOL

Obama tapped the phones of Russian agents and Republicans were dumb enough to call them

View attachment 674546

You just can't quit him, can you?

No man is above the law. This criminal has been lying to and conning the American public for decades.

All of his construction projects - the ones that don't end in bankruptcy, end with the condominium owners voting to terminate the Trump Corporation management contract, and Trump suing them for breach of contract, and appealling every loss in the Courts. After Trump has lost every possible Appeal in the Courts, the Sheriff has to evict Trump from the premises. The whole process is expensive and upsetting to the condo owners.

These stories end with the residents drinking toasts cheering as the Trump name is removed from the property. Trump's story line is following a familiary plot summary.

Why do you call other people "imbecile" while parroting a lie which the Courts and several investigations by Trump's own DOJ have found to be completely false.

Lol, Biden has proved it. The recession he created is now the transition period to how we are going to live. You're an idiot.
Trump had the greatest job loss during the last year of his reign of terror then any POTUS in history due to his half assed attemp to contain the pandemic. His first real crisis & he fucked that up proving that he's just an idiot with a big mouth.

That your idea of "winning"?

Trump had the greatest job loss during the last year of his reign of terror then any POTUS in history due to his half assed attemp to contain the pandemic. His first real crisis & he fucked that up proving that he's just an idiot with a big mouth.

That your idea of "winning"?
We had a pandemic dumbass, in which more people died under Biden. He even was handed the vaccine and he still screwed it up.

Forum List

Back