The most persecuted person in US history!

Name one.
1658929830642.png

You should really learn to drop things and shut up. Instead you just keep digging the hole.

1. There was / still is no evidence.

2. OPINION / (Burr's) PERSONAL BELIEF is STILL NOT EVIDENCE

3. BUTT-HURT & TDS is STILL NOT EVIDENCE

Truth usually hurts the most, snowflake.
Indeed.

Trump Never Ordered Troops To Be Ready On Jan. 6, His Defense Secretary Testifies

But But Trump Said He Did!​

The House Jan. 6 Committee released more new footage of witness testimony on Tuesday, with this particular clip coming from testimony from former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller on whether Trump had ordered troops to be ready protect the Capitol on Jan. 6.

• Miller disputed Trump and ex-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows’ claims that the then-president had done so. “I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature,” the ex-Pentagon chief testified.
  • Trump has claimed he ordered 20,000 troops, and Meadows claimed on Fox that it was 10,000 troops. It was, in fact, zero, per Miller.
  • Miller said explicitly in his testimony that there was “no order from the President” on deploying troops, and that there was nothing “more than contingency planning.”

Your idea of truth is just a fucking magaturd pipe dream. Like always. :itsok:
Yeah, that's why Schiff was caught perjuring himself, making up a non-existent whistleblower, authoring and submitting as fake evidence a fake transcript of a Trump phone call (AFTER the real transcript had been presented), & why Fang Fuck Swalwell was caught criminally photo shopping a Trump message he submitted as evidence....

That's why the 6 Jan Committee is lying, withholding evidence / transcripts of what was really said, refusing to have Democrats testify, etc...

I see you and Berg have the same problem - you BOTH be like

1658930249002.png

It's you folks who gave him the nomination, then elected him prez. What should have happened when he descended on the escalator was to treat him like the ass clown he is. Instead, you made him a cult leader.

Oddball, who is left in news media that is not fake news?
Has it ever crossed your extremely small pea brain that if Trump says thousands of news media outlets are fake news and, only, a handful tell the real news, It is probably the opposite?
Naw, that would never cross the mind of an extreme dumbass like you. Forget I even said that. I don't want you to mess you up, more than you already are.

Yeah, that's why Schiff was caught perjuring himself
Gosh, not only can't you name a lie I told.....and certainly not prove it was a lie..........now you are lying (I understand why, you need something to deflect to). Have you had your stunted emotional/intellectual growth professionally evaluated? You come across as though you are a 12 year old.

As long as he’s not living rent free in the WH, I’m cool! :cool:
Well, your head's going to be fucked in 2025. That is if you haven't been eaten by your neighbors in whatever shithole city you live in, when the food shortages get crazy.

You said........"You have even posted DEBUNKED LIES"

I asked you to name one. You can't.
Take a look back at your previous posts - EVERY ONE is filled with exaggerations, hallucinations, false accusations, projection, paranoia, obfuscation, TDS-driven opinion, emotional tantrums, and flat out lies... and still you continue to be like

1658937332601.png

Forum List

Back