The most persecuted person in US history!

I can see how upsetting it is for you that 7 Repub senators voted to convict based on the available evidence.
1. There was / still is no evidence.

2. OPINION is STILL NOT EVIDENCE

3. BUTT-HURT & TDS is STILL NOT EVIDENCE

4. Berg (YOU) continue to be like:

1658923484263.png

Last edited:
1. Ther was / still is no evidence.
In a statement, Burr said he did "not make this decision lightly, but I believe it is necessary."

"When this process started, I believed that it was unconstitutional to impeach a president who was no longer in office," he said. "I still believe that to be the case. However, the Senate is an institution based on precedent, and given that the majority in the Senate voted to proceed with this trial, the question of constitutionality is now established precedent."

He said he listened to the arguments from both sides and the "facts are clear."

"The evidence is compelling that President Trump is guilty of inciting an insurrection against a coequal branch of government and that the charge rises to the level of high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Like I said, this was before the most damning evidence was in the public sphere.

In a statement, Burr said he did "not make this decision lightly, but I believe it is necessary."

Burr's entire statement and desire to Impeach is based on his PERSONAL BELIEF.

AGAIN...

2. OPINION / Personal Belief is STILL NOT EVIDENCE

4. Berg (YOU) continue to be like

1658924796399.png

Burr's entire statement and desire to Impeach is based on his PERSONAL BELIEF.

AGAIN...

2. OPINION / Personal Belief is STILL NOT EVIDENCE

View attachment 675155
I see you childishly used picture to try to compensate for Burr's comments making a mockery of your fatuous assertion there was no evidence presented during Trump's impeachment. I guess you thought it covered up for your humiliation. It didn't.

I see you childishly used picture to try to compensate for Burr's comments making a mockery of your fatuous assertion there was no evidence presented during Trump's impeachment. I guess you thought it covered up for your humiliation. It didn't.
I see you continue to attempt to dodge the facts that

2. OPINION / (Burr's) PERSONAL BELIEF is STILL NOT EVIDENCE

1658926783396.png

Why do you keep repeating that lie?

See all the evidence presented in Trump’s impeachment trial​

The internet is full of evidence for Trump's second impeachment trial​

House Managers To Present New Evidence At Trump Impeachment Trial​

The most devastating piece of evidence at the Trump trial​

I see you continue to attempt to dodge the facts that

I posted 4 links mentioning the evidence you say wasn't presented. Yet you keep pretending there was none. Clearly I'm wasting my time discussing this with a child who can not accept objective reality.

I posted 4 links mentioning the evidence you say wasn't presented.
No, you presented OPINION, PERSONAL BELIEF, and You have even posted DEBUNKED LIES...pretty much the same shit you always post.

Yes, you posted 4 times, continuing to prove you be like

1658928738098.png

Marvin, the good news is you will go down in history. The bad news is you will go down as a facilitator of the most corrupt and worse President in history. You will be noted as a disgusting human without a moral compass.
Biden is the most corrupt president in history, moron

Forum List

Back