The Most Famous Fakes In Science

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.
Would you continue to believe it?
It is....and you do. I'll prove it in this thread.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

“Evolution is a fact.” Science Believers

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

The Pretense Called Evolution

and

The Biology Term For History

Both scrupulously documented and supported.

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

And, why is it acceptable, or necessary, to lie to make the point?
But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…
I'll prove evolution to you. Look at houses and clothes from 200 years ado. People were a lot smaller back then, meaning that over time, we're evolving to be taller humans. It's a fact.
Back around the time of Christ people may have been about a foot shorter then now. We in America with so many groups which have different sizes are still taller then most people in the world today. Our diets which are criticized is also a regular thing for most people everyday. Perhaps to much at times.

So how did we get here? Political Chic won't tell me. I've asked her before.

Is it a secret?

Your leading question has nothing to do with the topic. We are discussing fakes such as Darwin, evolution, abiogenesis, aliens, long time, flat Earthers, evolutionists, atheists, and the like.
I wasn't expecting an honest answer. I never do.

That's prolly because you hang around evolutionists, atheists, liberals, and the like. When you hear real science, it just jars you.

Natural selection
To understand the origin of whales, it's necessary to have a basic understanding of how natural selection works. Natural selection can change a species in small ways, causing a population to change color or size over the course of several generations. This is called "microevolution."

But natural selection is also capable of much more. Given enough time and enough accumulated changes, natural selection can create entirely new species, known as "macroevolution." It can turn dinosaurs into birds, amphibious mammals into whales and the ancestors of apes into humans.

Take the example of whales — using evolution as their guide and knowing how natural selection works, biologists knew that the transition of early whales from land to water occurred in a series of predictable steps. The evolution of the blowhole, for example, might have happened in the following way:

Random genetic changes resulted in at least one whale having its nostrils placed farther back on its head. Those animals with this adaptation would have been better suited to a marine lifestyle, since they would not have had to completely surface to breathe. Such animals would have been more successful and had more offspring. In later generations, more genetic changes occurred, moving the nose farther back on the head.

Other body parts of early whales also changed. Front legs became flippers. Back legs disappeared. Their bodies became more streamlined and they developed tail flukes to better propel themselves through water.

1. What can be said in defense of fundamentalist cranks? Well, not much.

2. The fundamentalist ministries will always draw a certain angry, self-hating element

Your article's first sentence is wrong. Darwin did not create ToE. All he did was explain how it worked.

And natural selections is not Darwin's version. Sir Alfred Russel Wallace had natural selection first. His version didn't have survival of the fittest. It's really more about adapting for survival. Survival of the fittest was more about having a superior race. Darwin wanted racism.

Natural selection
To understand the origin of whales, it's necessary to have a basic understanding of how natural selection works. Natural selection can change a species in small ways, causing a population to change color or size over the course of several generations. This is called "microevolution."

But natural selection is also capable of much more. Given enough time and enough accumulated changes, natural selection can create entirely new species, known as "macroevolution." It can turn dinosaurs into birds, amphibious mammals into whales and the ancestors of apes into humans.

Take the example of whales — using evolution as their guide and knowing how natural selection works, biologists knew that the transition of early whales from land to water occurred in a series of predictable steps. The evolution of the blowhole, for example, might have happened in the following way:

Random genetic changes resulted in at least one whale having its nostrils placed farther back on its head. Those animals with this adaptation would have been better suited to a marine lifestyle, since they would not have had to completely surface to breathe. Such animals would have been more successful and had more offspring. In later generations, more genetic changes occurred, moving the nose farther back on the head.

Other body parts of early whales also changed. Front legs became flippers. Back legs disappeared. Their bodies became more streamlined and they developed tail flukes to better propel themselves through water.

1. What can be said in defense of fundamentalist cranks? Well, not much.

2. The fundamentalist ministries will always draw a certain angry, self-hating element

Your article's first sentence is wrong. Darwin did not create ToE. All he did was explain how it worked.

And natural selections is not Darwin's version. Sir Alfred Russel Wallace had natural selection first. His version didn't have survival of the fittest. It's really more about adapting for survival. Survival of the fittest was more about having a superior race. Darwin wanted racism.
Your conspiracy theories are pretty typical for religious extremists.

Is it a secret?

Your leading question has nothing to do with the topic. We are discussing fakes such as Darwin, evolution, abiogenesis, aliens, long time, flat Earthers, evolutionists, atheists, and the like.

That's prolly because you hang around evolutionists, atheists, liberals, and the like. When you hear real science, it just jars you.

And he has no problem lying.....

Is it a secret?

A rather remarkable statement in view of your phony, edited and parsed “quotes”. More remarkable is that you intentionally perpetuate your fraud by repeated cutting and pasting of the same fraudulent “quotes” multiple times in multiple threads.

You’re admitting to be a serial fraud.

Praise jeebus.

Is it a secret?

A rather remarkable statement in view of your phony, edited and parsed “quotes”. More remarkable is that you intentionally perpetuate your fraud by repeated cutting and pasting of the same fraudulent “quotes” multiple times in multiple threads.

You’re admitting to be a serial fraud.

Praise jeebus.
Her schtick is to obediently follow the template provided by her talk radio heroes: Focus on, highlight and expand on all facts that support their agenda, while purposely avoiding, ignoring and distorting all those that do not. Utilize comical hyperbole and ridiculous extrapolations as needed, and cherry pick religion to use parts of it as a weapon, much like your standard-issue Jihadi.

Then she layers on this weird online hyper-ego in some transparent attempt to buttress her self esteem, insult anyone who dares to challenge her, and avoid providing direct answers to direct questions.

Hey, that's who she is. A fascinating study, to be sure.

What if you believed in a scientific principle....and became aware that it is only supported with lies and fabrications.

1.It would be amusing if it weren’t so tragic: the lies that have been perpetrated in government school. Like this...

And this…

“Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.” The Pretense Called Evolution

2. The ’proof’ offered by a number of those fooled is the fossil record, and the mechanism of mutations, both of which have been proven false. Proof can be found here:

and

3. The reason this thread should be in Politics, not Science, is because Darwin’s plan, colloquially referred to as evolution, is that it, like the hallmark of politics, is based on lies.
In fact, that alone should make every person of integrity furious! And curious….’why would lies be necessary whether the theory is true or not?’ What makes advancing it so important?

4. One example is this, from the textbook currently used in NYC high schools, and probably throughout the nation:

“By examining fossils from sequential layers of rock, one could view how a species had changed and produced different species over time.” Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph S. Levine, Prentice Hall Biology (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2002), 382.

The actual fossil record shows the opposite of Darwin’s beliefs: " A few of the gaps (which are systematic in the fossil record) they claim to fill, but there’s another deposit in the region that throws the whole evolutionary story into disrepute: the Chengyiang bed in southern China. Here, the Cambrian Explosion has been documented in fine detail; all the major animal phyla appear in the early Cambrian without precursors."
Chinese Fossil Beds Astound Paleontologists (http://www.nature.com/index.html?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6925/full/nature01420_fs.html)

Entirely new lines simply materialize without the myriad failed changes that Darwin predicted.

But there is an even greater fabrication used to advance Darwinian beliefs....you learned it....and believed it….I’ll get to it…
The moment a theory becomes a fact the theory no longer exist

And this…

and

Now, focus like a laser: what does your post have to do with the post you've linked to?

And this…

and

Now, focus like a laser: what does your post have to do with the post you've linked to?
The not too bright bulb dims even more

Quote from you

Quote from me

Seriously see a doctor and get medicated

And this…

and

Quote from you

Quote from me

No, moron.....that's not a quote from me.

This is the second time I've had to warn you to learn to read.

And this…

and

Quote from you

Quote from me

Yes little dim bulb it is a quote from the post you made, so it is a quote from your post and the relationship between ideas ic clear, at least to rational persons

Did you study to be delusional or is it natural?

Yawning again

And this…

and

Quote from you

Quote from me

Yes little dim bulb it is a quote from the post you made, so it is a quote from your post and the relationship between ideas ic clear, at least to rational persons

Yawning again

You said it was my quote.

Is it?

Have someone who has a better ability to read, explain it to you.

And this…

and

Quote from you

Quote from me

Yawning again

Is it?

And you said that my quote of

Had nothing to do with your post that said

Are you a natural blonde?

And this…

and

Quote from you

Quote from me

Yawning again

Is it?

That's not my quote, you moron.
Click the link.

Third strike....you're out.

And this…

and

Quote from you

Quote from me

Yawning again

Is it?

That's not my quote, you moron.
Click the link.

Third strike....you're out.
Yes it is a quote from your post and my quote had everything to do with your post.

If you really think that you are a great pitcher and that you are striking people out here again, see a doctor

Where's the conspiracy? Please point it out and explain. The conspiracy theories like humans from monkeys, birds from dinosaurs, abiogenesis, big bang, cosmic inflation, Earth and the universe billions of years old and the universe older than Earth, aliens, no global flood, eggs before chickens, and more are the real conspiracy theories for the atheists and their scientists. It just leads to fake science, alienation from God, and living in a hot, fiery place for the rest of your spiritual lives. Learn to accept living in a hot and miserable place of infinite pain and suffering.

Last edited:

Where's the conspiracy? Please point it out and explain. The conspiracy theories like humans from monkeys, birds from dinosaurs, abiogenesis, big bang, cosmic inflation, Earth and the universe billions of years old and the universe older than Earth, aliens, no global flood, eggs before chickens, and more are the real conspiracy theories for the atheists and their scientists. It just leads to fake science, alienation from God, and living in a hot, fiery place for the rest of your spiritual lives in infinite pain and suffering.

....and the riots and assaults and arson we see on the streets of our nation today.

Where's the conspiracy? Please point it out and explain. The conspiracy theories like humans from monkeys, birds from dinosaurs, abiogenesis, big bang, cosmic inflation, Earth and the universe billions of years old and the universe older than Earth, aliens, no global flood, eggs before chickens, and more are the real conspiracy theories for the atheists and their scientists. It just leads to fake science, alienation from God, and living in a hot, fiery place for the rest of your spiritual lives. Learn to accept living in a hot and miserable place of infinite pain and suffering.
Where's the conspiracy theory?

Read your post.

Forum List

Back