The Morning After

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

The Morning After​

This is the weirdest part of the PSYOP. Itā€™s like the morning after an office party on which you wake up almost terminally hungover to hazy memories of having performed a Tequila-fuelled blowjob on Bob in Accounting in what was either the 9th Floor Reception Area or possibly the downstairs lobby of your building while someone vaguely resembling that smirking kid in the Mail Room filmed it on his phone.

Yes, itā€™s the Morning After ā€¦ that revolting regurgitant chorus youā€™re hearing is the sound of millions of Covidian Cultists down on their knees in their gender-neutral bathrooms praying to the Porcelain God.

It has been quite a trip these last two and a half years, but the orgy of fear and hatred is over, the mass hysteria is wearing off, and the reality of the damage they have done is beginning to become undeniable.

Countless thousands of people have been killed, seriously injured, and permanently disabled, victims of experimental ā€œvaccinesā€ they did not need but were coerced into taking. Societies have been torn apart, economies crippled, institutions discredited, democratic precepts like the rule of law and constitutional rights made mockeries of themselves, friends and families turned against each other, and so on, and the dust hasnā€™t even settled yet.

Read the rest @

Why isn't thier more anger from the duped and forced ?

PSYOP???

Had to look it up.

Psychological operations are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

The Morning After​

This is the weirdest part of the PSYOP. Itā€™s like the morning after an office party on which you wake up almost terminally hungover to hazy memories of having performed a Tequila-fuelled blowjob on Bob in Accounting in what was either the 9th Floor Reception Area or possibly the downstairs lobby of your building while someone vaguely resembling that smirking kid in the Mail Room filmed it on his phone.

Yes, itā€™s the Morning After ā€¦ that revolting regurgitant chorus youā€™re hearing is the sound of millions of Covidian Cultists down on their knees in their gender-neutral bathrooms praying to the Porcelain God.

It has been quite a trip these last two and a half years, but the orgy of fear and hatred is over, the mass hysteria is wearing off, and the reality of the damage they have done is beginning to become undeniable.

Countless thousands of people have been killed, seriously injured, and permanently disabled, victims of experimental ā€œvaccinesā€ they did not need but were coerced into taking. Societies have been torn apart, economies crippled, institutions discredited, democratic precepts like the rule of law and constitutional rights made mockeries of themselves, friends and families turned against each other, and so on, and the dust hasnā€™t even settled yet.

Read the rest @

Why isn't thier more anger from the duped and forced ?
By duped and forced... you mean the trumptards? Yeah, their orange fuhrer takes them for a ride, and yet...

I've wondered about that, myself. But then, they are retards after all, so... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

By duped and forced... you mean the trumptards? Yeah, their orange fuhrer takes them for a ride, and yet...

I've wondered about that, myself. But then, they are retards after all, so... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I'm a Trump fan and wouldn't go near the vaxxx
So much for the cult eh

You dumb asses rolled up your sleeve and still preach its safe and effective....

PSYOP successful!
Cause yes you're that stupid

I'm a Trump fan and wouldn't go near the vaxxx
So much for the cult eh

You dumb asses rolled up your sleeve and still preach its safe and effective....

PSYOP successful!
Cause yes you're that stupid
Thank you for doing your part to cull the herd. Here is hoping that you have convinced all your trumptard friends.

One favor. Could you speed it up a bit? With the elections coming... Much appreciated. :eusa_pray:

Thank you for doing your part to cull the herd. Here is hoping that you have convinced all your trumptard friends.

One favor. Could you speed it up a bit? With the elections coming... Much appreciated. :eusa_pray:

Your silly prayers to Satan won't help
With a covid survivability rate of 98% .lol ..I had it twice anyway
Pureblood natural immunity

You vaxxxed.....dropping like Flys šŸŖ°

ajajajhzhzhzuzjz.jpeg

Your silly prayers to Satan won't help
With a covid survivability rate of 98% .lol ..I had it twice anyway
Pureblood natural immunity

You vaxxxed.....dropping like Flys šŸŖ°

View attachment 705816
Sure. But you do promise to spread the word among the trumptards to avoid the vax, right?

It's going to be a tight election. The more you help thin the herd... Again, much appreciated.

Sure. But you do promise to spread the word among the trumptards to avoid the vax, right?

It's going to be a tight election. The more you help thin the herd... Again, much appreciated.
Shot we we're doing that long ago ......don't say we didn't warn ya ...
Have you gotten your 4th booster ?kept your subscription up to date ?

You absolutely should so everyone stays safe lol

Forum List

Back