The Ministry of Truth Speaks

Giuliani was warming up the audience for Donald Rump in Youngstown Ohio today. That's where this clip comes from.

>> It's not the first time Giuliani has made remarks that seemed to gloss over the terror attacks that left nearly 3,000 dead and that defined him in the eyes of many Americans. While suggesting in 2010 that Obama could stand to take some cues from George W. Bush, the former mayor claimed, "We had no domestic attacks under Bush." <<​

This guy is certifiably insane. :cuckoo:

You know my question is how do people like this, that have no soul at all, no grounding in anything and will say anything for 'their team', how do they function? A brain that can formulate and say something like this is really foreign to me. How does this work? The worst Islamic terrorist attack in history happened when he was mayor of New York IN New York and as noted he has milked that shit mercilessly since 2001.

How does an empty soul like this function?

As one of the players for the opposing team, you should ask your own.

What he said was certainly partisan and stupid. Let's not pretend that the leftists here are any less partisan and stupid when it comes to Islam, though.

Why, why, why o why can't a conservatives just answer a question. Why is a Red Herring the fish of choice that they pull out of their pocket.

Soulless Giulu is the topic.

I am not a conservative. That's your problem, though, since you are so simple minded that you see anybody who does not march in lock step with your tribe as being a member of the opposite.

You are a prime example of everything you decry.

Sure, whatever makes you feel good go with that.

Here's a guy who wants to claim that "Islamic terrorism" ----- began with O'bama.

And you will not believe who it is.

shakehead.gif

Faintly, you can hear some moron actually start clapping when he comes up with this line. :disbelief:

"Ignorance is Strength"

Another idiot selectively quoting Rudy.
Do you guys EVER get tired of embarrassing yourselves with your lies.

Here's a guy who wants to claim that "Islamic terrorism" ----- began with O'bama.

And you will not believe who it is.

shakehead.gif

Faintly, you can hear some moron actually start clapping when he comes up with this line. :disbelief:

"Ignorance is Strength"

Another idiot selectively quoting Rudy.
Do you guys EVER get tired of embarrassing yourselves with your lies.

It's uh, on video. Unedited. He actually said that. With a straight face.

front-rudy-0815.jpg

Again, this was in Ohio, where Rudy also said, referring to Mike Pence, ""You know better than I do what a great governor he is of your state." Pence of course is governor of Indiana.

Giuliani can't tell Ohio from Indiana and Rump can't tell Virginia from New Jersey. No wonder they're on the same team.

Forum List

Back