The militia captured the American sniper.

Ukraine is recognized as a legitimate government by the international community. They have a right to higher whoever they want to provide security or assist their military as paid contractors. The unrecognized governments in Crimea and eastern separatist are not recognized by anyone other than Russia as being legitimate. China would not even vote for their legitimacy at the UN. The Chechens and Russians who come to Ukraine to "volunteer" are the ones committing international crimes. If an American has been captured by an unrecognized group, he is being held by an entity with no more validity than a drug cartel or terrorist group.
How can a government that overthrew an elected government be considered legit?
Of course, in the day of this lying bunch of bastards, anything goes.

Even if you take the position that the elected Parliament did not follow the proper procedure for impeachment and the replacement of the President after he fled Ukraine and went to Russia, there have been internationally monitored elections since then and the current government is an elected government. The current government has been overwhelmingly supported by Ukrainian voters in three elections when elections for President and Parliament are counted.

It was a coup, pure and simple. Live by the sword, die by the sword. The voting was a farce anyway, only Ukrainian speakers could vote. The Russian speakers are in the East.
You just made that up. Everyone in Ukraine speaks Russian. People who speak only Russian and consider themselves ethnic Russian live all over Ukraine and serve in the Ukrainian Army. The separatist rebels are the ones who had elections that were farces. That is what the foreign journalist and international observers reported. The elections for the government in Kiev got a thumbs up. You are just following the propaganda of Moscow.

Good, I hope they string this piece of shit mercenary up. This guy played Rambo and now has come back down to earth, he has crashed hard so to speak. He should pay for his crimes against the people of Donbass. Send the EU and NATO the bill for the bullets as well.

Good, I hope they string this piece of shit mercenary up. This guy played Rambo and now has come back down to earth, he has crashed hard so to speak. He should pay for his crimes against the people of Donbass. Send the EU and NATO the bill for the bullets as well.
Good for you. Keep wishing. It is an old fake story used and never confirmed almost a year ago. Why would you believe a story coming from rebels or Moscow? They have become world known as liars who can not be trusted. Russia will not be trusted for decades, maybe longer.

Good for you. Keep wishing. It is an old fake story used and never confirmed almost a year ago. Why would you believe a story coming from rebels or Moscow? They have become world known as liars who can not be trusted. Russia will not be trusted for decades, maybe longer.
I don't need to keep wishing. The rebels are wining, and the puppet government in Kiev is losing. There position is becoming less tenable by the day as their economy worsens and the possibility of a second maidan from the far right arises. Also, Europeans like myself are becoming increasingly weary of being America's puppet in this situation and diverging from the US on policy. These sanctions we have placed on Russia in the name of enforcing US geopolitical control in Ukraine are now hurting us and people are beginning to realize this cannot go on forever. There will most like be a realignment of strategic interests over the next many years as the European Union breaks up and nations move towards the Russian camp. I can only hope my nation does the same. My party, the Austrian Freedom Party, is becoming the first position in Austria in the the polls and advocates ending sanctions and friendlier relations with Russia. This represents the view of many people in Europe. We dont want to risk another cold war with Russia to serve aggressive american interests.

The only ones lying are the western press and governments, they lied about so called russian troops in ukraine, they lied about the airliner. They are liars with blood on their hands.

I don't need to keep wishing. The rebels are wining, and the puppet government in Kiev is losing. There position is becoming less tenable by the day as their economy worsens and the possibility of a second maidan from the far right arises. Also, Europeans like myself are becoming increasingly weary of being America's puppet in this situation and diverging from the US on policy. These sanctions we have placed on Russia in the name of enforcing US geopolitical control in Ukraine are now hurting us and people are beginning to realize this cannot go on forever. There will most like be a realignment of strategic interests over the next many years as the European Union breaks up and nations move towards the Russian camp. I can only hope my nation does the same. My party, the Austrian Freedom Party, is becoming the first position in Austria in the the polls and advocates ending sanctions and friendlier relations with Russia. This represents the view of many people in Europe. We dont want to risk another cold war with Russia to serve aggressive american interests.

The only ones lying are the western press and governments, they lied about so called russian troops in ukraine, they lied about the airliner. They are liars with blood on their hands.
The "so called Russian troops" are so call Russian troops because they are Russian troops. The Russian government claims they are volunteers and not under the command of the regular Russian armed forces. They are still Russian troops by the confirmation and admitting of the Russian government.

khpg.org/index.php?id=1417182808

khpg.org/index.php?id=1408977961

ibtimes.com/east-ukraine-war-russian-state-tv-purportedly-shows-russian-troops-inside-donetsk-1788520

You don't sound credible. Sounds like you have a very special agenda and are pro Pootin. Our memories are not so shallow. We remember the last time a guy decided he had the right to annex countries and regions with bully and thug tactics from your part of Europe. Maybe it come natural to you. The guy even came from the country where you live.

Last edited:

The "so called Russian troops" are so call Russian troops because they are Russian troops. The Russian government claims they are volunteers and not under the command of the regular Russian armed forces. They are still Russian troops by the confirmation and admitting of the Russian government.

khpg.org/index.php?id=1417182808

khpg.org/index.php?id=1408977961

dibtimes.com/east-ukraine-war-russian-state-tv-purportedly-shows-russian-troops-inside-donetsk-1788520
There are Russian volunteers, the fact that you guys have to construe this as Russian troops, especially while actual American and NATO troops are in Ukraine(against the so called protocols of the minsk agreement, which prohibits foreign troops), is even more ridiculous. Even recently the major German Channel ZDF got caught lying about this, claiming the Russians sent in tanks, the problem the photo they used is from 2009 in South Ossetia. The game for you guys is up and people are starting to not have it anymore.

German TV Channel in Trouble After Being Caught in Ukraine War Lie Sputnik International

Ukraine is recognized as a legitimate government by the international community. They have a right to higher whoever they want to provide security or assist their military as paid contractors. The unrecognized governments in Crimea and eastern separatist are not recognized by anyone other than Russia as being legitimate. China would not even vote for their legitimacy at the UN. The Chechens and Russians who come to Ukraine to "volunteer" are the ones committing international crimes. If an American has been captured by an unrecognized group, he is being held by an entity with no more validity than a drug cartel or terrorist group.
How can a government that overthrew an elected government be considered legit?
Of course, in the day of this lying bunch of bastards, anything goes.

Even if you take the position that the elected Parliament did not follow the proper procedure for impeachment and the replacement of the President after he fled Ukraine and went to Russia, there have been internationally monitored elections since then and the current government is an elected government. The current government has been overwhelmingly supported by Ukrainian voters in three elections when elections for President and Parliament are counted.

It was a coup, pure and simple. Live by the sword, die by the sword. The voting was a farce anyway, only Ukrainian speakers could vote. The Russian speakers are in the East.
You just made that up. Everyone in Ukraine speaks Russian. People who speak only Russian and consider themselves ethnic Russian live all over Ukraine and serve in the Ukrainian Army. The separatist rebels are the ones who had elections that were farces. That is what the foreign journalist and international observers reported. The elections for the government in Kiev got a thumbs up. You are just following the propaganda of Moscow.

You are just following Western propaganda. I utilize neutral sources. Not all Ukrainians speak Russian, especially the younger generation. But, I was using the term Ukrainian speakers to describe the anti-Russians as opposed to the pro-Russians.

For example, I can read Italian and French. This is how the coup by the anti-Russians is viewed in Italy (with google translation):

Il movimento di contestazione (battezzato "Euromaidan") recentemente vissuto dall'Ucraina, è interessante sotto diversi profili. Mostra come un colpo di Stato civile contro un governo democraticamente eletto possa essere fomentato con successo con appoggi stranieri e senza interventi militari. Rivela la flagrante parzialità e la disonestà dei media mainstream occidentali che, con argomenti falsi, sostengono acriticamente l'interventismo occidentale e, con una visione dicotomica della situazione, gratificano gli uni di essere i "buoni" e gli altri "cattivi". Ancor più grave, delinea in contorni, fino a poco fa sfumati, una riesumazione della guerra fredda che credevamo sepolta con la caduta del muro di Berlino. Infine ci offre una anticipazione di ciò che saranno i paesi arabi "primaverizzati", nella misura in cui l'Ucraina ha conosciuto la sua "primavera" nel 2004, primavera comunemente chiamata "rivoluzione arancione"

The protest movement ( called " Euromaidan " ) recently experienced by Ukraine , is interesting in several respects . Shows how a coup against a democratically elected government civilian can be stirred up successfully with foreign support and without military intervention . Reveals the blatant bias and dishonesty of Western mainstream media who , with false arguments , argue uncritically interventionism and Western , with a dichotomous view of the situation , gratify one to be "good " and the other " bad guys " . Even more serious , in outlining the contours , until recently blurred, a revival of the Cold War we believed buried with the fall of the Berlin Wall . Finally gives us a preview of what will be the Arab countries " primaverizzati " , to the extent that Ukraine has met its " Spring " in 2004 , the spring commonly called " orange revolution "

Forum List

Back