the military's immoral. war's immoral. as long as there's poor Americans on the street (including vets) we should not pay a nickel in defense spending

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Defense is 11% of our budget, while Education is 4% because of a gold-plated military industrial complex that can buy a front page. That’s immoral. If we cut just 1% from the Pentagon’s budget, we could fund $8.5 billion in global climate solutions. That’s real resilience

Defense is 11% of our budget, while Education is 4% because of a gold-plated military industrial complex that can buy a front page. That’s immoral. If we cut just 1% from the Pentagon’s budget, we could fund $8.5 billion in global climate solutions. That’s real resilience

That was Eisenhowers take on it.

Defense is a Constitutionally allowed expenditure. Social Welfare is NOT a Constitutionally allowed expenditure.

I agree we should be spending LESS on defense but we shove spending ANYTHT on Education or Social Welfare.

Defense is a Constitutionally allowed expenditure. Social Welfare is NOT a Constitutionally allowed expenditure.

I agree we should be spending LESS on defense but we shove spending ANYTHT on Education or Social Welfare.
giphy.gif

Geeezzzz!!!!!! When are you climate advocate fools gonna learn that regardless of what North America does to fight climate change, nothing will change because Russia, China, and India will continue to spew garbage into the air? DEMONRATS and their friends and families are the only ones to benefit from this failed idea. FJB

Without a strong defense, there is no American dream, there is no American future. What there is will be an education system teaching anything but English. I'll go with a superior defense and long live America.

Without a strong defense, there is no American dream, there is no American future. What there is will be an education system teaching anything but English. I'll go with a superior defense and long live America.

We can defend the country while not having a military base in Germany (and elsewhere). Do you think China is incapable of defending China?

constitution's not a suicide pact

constitution's not a suicide pact
It was to you folks when twelve states attempted to peacefully separate themselves from it in 1861.

If you don’t like the limitations set forth in Article I Section 8 and the 10th Amendment; amend the document further. Don’t just IGNORE the document.

We can defend the country while not having a military base in Germany (and elsewhere). Do you think China is incapable of defending China?
China defends the Chinese here by having Chinese bases. Only they call them Police stations.

Without a strong defense there is no America which is exactly what democrats are working towards. The educational system is teaching American children their place in the new world order as sex workers.

I admit the industrial military complex didn't waste no time selling our military secrets to China when Bill Clinton opened up those secrets along with nuclear but that was treason we allowed. For someone having to be told there is global warming by others and not having the sense to see it as anything but bull shit makes everything you say just that bull shit. I haven't seen a 126 degree day in 8 years I have seen hail stones bigger than golf balls for the first time a couple years ago. If we believed Algore we all would have drown or grown gills by now. You that need gloom and doom in your life have at it but don't expect us that only see four seasons to believe in this crap and throw money to something we do not see and could not change . There are countries that show us nothing but threats are a real problem and we need a strong military and not what some idiots trying to make a buck tell us is a threat. As many times as this global warming group has been caught lying you would think these doom seekers would figure it out. The world is not made up of a bunch of peace loving hippies and never has been no matter how much you want it to be. Ones like you is why this country is on it's last leg.

We have interments in our seas that start at the surface and travel to the depths of the seas taking readings as they go. When reaching the surface they send those readings to a satellite. Those readings say the seas are cooling, not warming. So these warming clowns give a sailor a rope, bucket, and thermometers and disregard the science. You and ones like you are a joke. If you have to worry at least make it real. and I am sure you can find some one to take your money to end global warming, just don't hold your breath. Peace.

Defense is one of the few allowed functions of the Federal Government. Social spending and climate change are NOT permitted by the Constitution. We spent very little on defense before the War of 1812 and it could have cost us our country. We spent very little on defense in the early 1900s and it took our Army a year to track down Pancho Villa after his invasion of the USA. If we had been forced to go to war in 1939 against ANY of the combatants, we would have lost. You have to be prepared to fight a war because the war you fight is with the forces you have, since in most cases the war would be over before a new army and navy can be built and equipped from scratch. The US was lucky enough to have two years to build up a war-time economy and production base largely paid for by the UK, France and Holland. In the modern world, wars can be over long before new equipment can be built and troops trained. If Ukraine hadn’t received massive support from the free world, Russia would have overwhelmed it within a month or less. As it was Ukraine had to feed poorly trained troops into battle long before they were ready and took unnecessary losses because of that. Ukraine didn’t even have that option in 2014, the last time Russia invaded them. They learned a hard, but valuable lesson from the first invasion and were at least partially prepared for this one.

Forum List

Back